To get the lowdown on best 1/4 torque wrench, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the 1/4 torque wrench.
An increasingly popular option is a Wheeler Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 1907 verified buyers have rated this product 4.7 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best 1/4 torque wrench available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on 1/4 torque wrench, then you should absolutely go for Tekton 24320 1/4 torque wrench which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a 1/4 torque wrench.
While you’ll find 1/4 torque wrench that are less than $20, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive 1/4 torque wrench. Generally, a good 1/4 torque wrench with desirable extra features will cost between $20 to $110.
If you are ready to choose a new 1/4 torque wrench, check out our recommendations for the best 1/4 torque wrench. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of 1/4 torque wrench available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best 1/4 torque wrench
1. Wheeler Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench
Wheeler’s FAT Wrench brings perfect consistency to every screw on your rifle! This amazing handheld torque wrench lets you apply repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope rings, guard screws and other screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field. The FAT Wrench is a perfect complement to the Deluxe Gunsmithing Screwdriver Sets.
- By: Wheeler Fine Gunsmithing Supplies
- Wheeler’s FAT Wrench brings perfect consistency to every screw on your rifle! This amazing handheld torque wrench lets you apply repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope rings, guard screws and other screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field.
- The Wheeler Engineering F.A.
- -The F.A.
- -Leaving the F.A.
2. Tekton 24320 1/4 torque wrench
Sized for motorcycles, bicycles, and small equipment, the dual-range 20-200 in.-lb. (2.26-22.6 Nm) TEKTON 1/4-inch Drive Click Torque Wrench lets you confidently tighten fasteners to precise specifications, ensuring parts are properly secured without being damaged.
- With a calibration of +/- 4%, you can confidently tighten fasteners to a vehicle or equipment manufacturer’s torque specifications, preventing stressed, broken, or poorly secured parts.
- When the wrench’s preset torque value is reached, a simple and reliable mechanical operation inside the handle produces a click you can hear and feel, alerting you to stop applying force.
- The high-contrast, dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light situations.
- Built for consistent performance and years of dependable service, the mechanical design doesn’t need batteries, and the all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out.
3. Neiko 10288A 1/4 torque wrench
Premium S2 steel bits provide optimal strength and durability to unfasten intractable screws and bit ends are sized for precise fitting. Sockets are made of enduring Chrome-Vanadium.
- Our durable steel construction bit aids in reducing wear outs through multiple uses. Combined with a polished cr-v steel socket drive, our hex bit socket will provide maximum torque to tighten multiple types of fasteners.
- To give a little more detail about our precisely machined bits, they have chamfered ends (fancy word for a sloping edge). This is key to having it fit smoothly into fasteners and also protects not only the fasteners but your bits from wear and tear.
- All of our bits are made from premium S2 alloy steel making it harder and more durable.
- Our Cr-V steel socket securely locks on to your ratchet handle and turns even the toughest fasteners.
- Our socket set comes enclosed in a blow molded case to keep all your sockets organized. The sizes are embossed on the case as well as engraved on our sockets, so you never have to figure out what size you have.
4. Performance Tool M195 1/4 torque wrench
By Performance Tool
The Performance Tool M195 features a Pointed, hard spring steel beam that gives precise readings while resisting bending; Torque measurements calibrated in SAE & Metric; Deflection beam torque wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool insuring increased accuracy; 60in/lbs. Maximum Torque; 0-80 Working Torque; 0-7 Newton meters; Accurate measurements Clockwise or Counterclockwise; Corrosion Resistant; High-Contrast Dual Range Scale (Easy to read in low light); Can be used for rear differential, gunsmithing, and preload on pinion bearings where a click type torque wrench won’t cut it.
- Also use it while tightening seat post clamp on carbon fiber bicycles or torqueing plastic intake manifolds
- Use the M195 when need to measure break away torque
5. Tekton TRQ21101 1/4 torque wrench
- Designed for use on bicycles, portable lawn and garden equipment, firearms, and electronics, the dual-range 10-150 in.-lb.
- With a calibration of +/- 4% (clockwise) and +/- 6% (counterclockwise), you can confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer’s torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured parts.
- Smooth and precise, the one-touch spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won’t accidentally wander during use. Even in low light situations, the high-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read.
6. Apex Tool Group 891427 1/4 torque wrench
By Apex Tool Group
Set Includes: 5/32 – 9/16 Vortexa Sockets 3. 5, 4, 4.
- GearWrench introduced the original patented five-degree ratcheting wrench in 1996. The innovation didn’t stop there.
- The pass through sockets from GearWrench works even where deep sockets won’t — so you don’t need two sets of sockets any more. Each pass-through socket replaces one deep and standard socket, and the pass-through system works over long threaded rod where normal ratchets and sockets won’t fit.
- The special GearRatchet handles are up to 50% thinner than conventional ratchet systems allowing the user to get more access to hard to reach places. The included adapters allows you to also work with any standard square drive sockets ensuring maximum versatility.
- Get enhanced productivity from the GearWrench standard 5deg Ratcheting arc vs. 2o on conventional ratchets.
- Pass-Thru ratchet and socket system eliminates the need for deep sockets.
7. Neiko 03714 1/4 torque wrench
A well-made, affordable low-torque wrench is something every professional and do-it-yourselfer wants; this one is ‘nothing fancy’–just solid construction and designed with the features you need: Chrome-Vanadium steel, high tooth-count reversible ratchet, factory-tested and calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy. Easy-twist dial torque settings, torque lock.
- Our torque wrenches are made with high quality heat treated chrome vanadium steel. This maximizes the product’s durability and gives it shock resistance during use.
- Each torque wrench is machine factory tested and calibrated to a +/- 4% accuracy. This ensures that each wrench delivered performs to the highest precision and helps avoid over tightening bolts.
- Keep your torque wrench clean and in perfect condition with the blow molded case that comes with each wrench. Quickly clean the body with a towel and store in its original position.
- Torque wrench handle is designed with a diamond knurled texture that enables the user to have a non-slip grip while performing fastener applications.
- Quickly adjust to your desired torque setting with the lock and unlock button. Simply rotate the handle to your desired torque setting.
8. Neiko 03727A 1/4 torque wrench
Standard and metric readings. Can be used in either direction (Clockwise or counterclockwise).
- graduation: 1 in/lb increments,
- 25 nm increments
- Compact at only 11
- 25 inches by 3
- 5 inches
9. Capri Tools 31200 1/4 torque wrench
By Capri Tools
With a 1/4 inch drive and +/-3% clockwise accuracy, this torque wrench surpasses professional quality and meets industrial quality where every detail counts. Premium components, lubricants and technologically advanced internal mechanisms are utilized to make for a powerful torque wrench that excels in daily long-term industrial use.
- Every component is constructed with automatic CNC machinery to produce technically precise torque wrenches, resulting in consistently accurate torque.
- The Capri Tools Industrial Series torque wrenches are calibrated in both direction to a +/-3% (CW) and +/- 5% (CCW) accuracy.
- Audible click torque wrench lets you feel and hear the click when the desired torque setting is reached.
- Continued application of force after the click has been reached can cause the torque wrench to go past the desired setting, over-tightening and snap the bolt.
- All of our torque wrenches have been calibrated to meet or exceed industry standards.
10. Dewalt DCF890B 1/4 torque wrench
The DEWALT DCF890B 20V MAX* XR 3/8″ Compact Impact Wrench (Baretool) features a DEWALT built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime. It is compact and ergonomic with only 5.
- 5″ head length and 2 lbs (tool only), and has a variable speed trigger which provides additional control
- This Impact wrench offers 3 LEDs which illuminate your work area, along with a belt clip to keep your tool handy for additional ease of use
- Torque = 150 lbs – Ft
- This is a baretool item – battery sold separately
- Backed by DEWALT’s 3 year limited warranty
Hope this list of the best 1/4 torque wrench will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125