To get the lowdown on best 1 inch impact wrench, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the 1 inch impact wrench.
An increasingly popular option is a Dewalt DCF899HB 1 inch impact wrench, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 387 verified buyers have rated this product 4.7 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best 1 inch impact wrench available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on 1 inch impact wrench, then you should absolutely go for Astro Pneumatic Tool 1822 1 inch impact wrench which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a 1 inch impact wrench.
While you’ll find 1 inch impact wrench that are less than $20, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive 1 inch impact wrench. Generally, a good 1 inch impact wrench with desirable extra features will cost between $20 to $810.
If you are ready to choose a new 1 inch impact wrench, check out our recommendations for the best 1 inch impact wrench. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of 1 inch impact wrench available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best 1 inch impact wrench
1. Dewalt DCF899HB 1 inch impact wrench
The DEWALT DCF899HB 20v MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2″ Impact Wrench w. Hog Ring Anvil features a brushless motor which is designed to provide superior run-time, performance and durability.
- The DCF899HB 20V MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2″ Impact Wrench w. Hog Ring Anvil is powerful and versatile for fastening various applications.
2. Astro Pneumatic Tool 1822 1 inch impact wrench
By Astro Pneumatic Tool
The Astro Pneumatic Tool 1822 1/2″ Nano Impact is the latest in mini lightweight impact development. At only 3.
- Coming in not much longer than a standard credit card with 450ft/lbs on tap, the 1822 has quickly become one of the most popular small form factor impacts on market today.
- At 3.85″ long, the 1822 remains the shortest 1/2″ mini impact you can buy, a fraction of the size of comparable power impact wrenches.
- Instead of using a single jumbo hammer like most mini impacts, the 1822 uses a longer lasting dual hammer mechanism that also scales power with additional air pressure better.
- Tested for thousands of forward and reverse cycles on automated test benches for days at a time, Astro is constantly finding ways to improve any weak points.
- 3/8″ Nano Impact with the same power as the 1/2″.
3. Tekton 4865 1 inch impact wrench
- If you have a broken or defective tool, or just a question, we are here to help. Our guarantee has no time limits and no fine print–just personalized solutions.
- Covering a range of sizes from 3/8 in. to 1 in.
4. Ingersoll-Rand 285B6 1 inch impact wrench
Powerful and durable, the Ingersoll Rand 285B-6 Heavy Duty Pneumatic Impact Wrench allows you to install and remove threaded fasteners with ease and efficiency. This pneumatic impact wrench delivers a maximum torque of 1,475 foot-pounds, offering plenty of power for heavy equipment repair, full automotive disassembly, and other heavy-duty applications.
- The Ingersoll Rand 285B-6 Heavy Duty Pneumatic Impact Wrench tackles the most demanding automotive and industrial tasks with exceptional performance and efficiency. Combining heavy-duty torque output with smooth control, this impact wrench is an ideal choice for equipment repair, heavy-duty automotive work, and other extreme applications.
- What’s in the Box:
- Equipped with a six-vane motor, the 285B-6 Pneumatic Impact Wrench offers the power needed for extra-tight fastenings, rusted bolt removal, and other heavy-duty applications. It delivers 1,475 foot-pounds of maximum torque and 1,000 foot-pounds of fast torque in two seconds–enough for even the most stubborn nuts and bolts.
- With its two handles, the 285B-6 impact wrench is ideal for jobs that require pinpoint precision. The swept-back handle delivers excellent maneuverability and control, while the top-mounted dead handle gives you additional leverage for difficult underbody work.
- Featuring rugged plastic and metal construction, this impact wrench is built to endure the rigors of tough jobsites and garages. For added convenience, it features a 360-degree swiveling inlet to help prevent air compressor hoses from kinking.
5. Ingersoll-Rand 236G 1 inch impact wrench
This tough Ingersoll Rand air impact wrench is great to have around the auto shop. Its single hammer impact mechanism is durable and it boasts an easy-to-use forward/reverse power regulator for control.
- Key Features:
- With an impressive 1,200 blows per minute and 450 ft-lb of maximum reverse torque, this tool is just what you need to get the job done. This tough Ingersoll Rand air 1/2″ impact wrench is great to have around the auto shop.
- Offering an exceptional power-to-weight ratio, the Ingersoll Rand 1/2″ 236G air impact wrench is well suited for working on cars, equipment, and machinery. The wrench features a powerful 6-vane motor and delivers 450 foot-pounds of max torque for tackling tough tasks.
- Like all of Ingersoll Rand’s Edge series Impactools, the 1/2″ 236G air impact wrench is exceptionally rugged, compact, and lightweight. Features include a single impact mechanism, a variable speed trigger, and a handle exhaust.
6. Ingersoll-Rand 231G 1 inch impact wrench
This tough Ingersoll Rand air impact wrench is great to have around the auto shop. Its twin hammer impact mechanism is durable and it boasts an easy-to-use adjustable power regulator for control.
- Key Features:
- Maximize your productivity with the powerful 231G 1/2″ Impactool. You will be amazed by the 500 ft-lb of maximum reverse torque this tool delivers.
- Delivering a maximum torque of 500 foot-pounds, the 231G Air Impact Wrench offers enough power to install and remove stubborn bolts, lug nuts, and other hardy fasteners. The twin-hammer mechanism helps ensure efficient performance with impressive rotational speeds of up to 8,000 rpm.
- Measuring 7.3 inches in length and weighing 5.
7. Tekton 4892 1 inch impact wrench
Made from premium chrome molybdenum steel for superior impact performance, these 6-point, high-torque sockets grip the stronger flat sides of fastener head, not the weaker corners, preventing stripping or round-off under stress.
- Extra large, high-contrast size markings are permanently laser etched onto each socket, making it easy to see and select the right size, even in low light.
- Tough metal case keeps everything organized for neat, efficient storage.
8. Chicago Pneumatic CP77826 1 inch impact wrench
By Chicago Pneumatic
The Chicago Pneumatic CP7782-6 1″ Heavy Duty Impact Wrench with 6″ Extended Anvil has great power for the toughest jobs on truck, bus and heavy equipment applications. Regulator with integrated forward/reverse with 3 position power settings in both directions.
- Product Features
- High efficiency motor, yet economical with durable reinforced clutch mechanism. Durable impact wrench with great power for the toughest jobs on heavy vehicles.
- Pinless closed reinforced rocking dog impact mechanism. Dual socket retention, hole and friction ring.
9. Sunex Tools 3325 1 inch impact wrench
By Sunex Tools
This Sunex 3/8 inch drive 25 piece SAE master impact socket set includes the most common sizes used for automotive repair. It is made of CR-MO alloy steel for long life.
- At Sunex tools we keep the user experience at the forefront of product design and development. Sunex offers a wide selection of hand tools, from pilers and screwdrivers to wrenches and bits.
- Sunex impact sockets are all built from Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy Steel to insure long life. All sockets are backed by the exclusive Sunex Lifetime Warranty.
- Since 1977, we at Sunex Tools have prided ourselves on being experts in the automotive repair and industrial tools.
- Shallow sockets are ideal for low clearance applications such as car or motorcycle engine work.
- Deep sockets are designed specifically for the installation and removal of lug nuts. The longer socket extends further onto the lug nut for a superior grip.
10. Ingersoll-Rand 295A 1 inch impact wrench
Ingersoll Rand 1 inch Impactool is designed to high RPM free speed and a high efficiency of 6 vane motor. This fast torque delivers 1,000 feet per pound in 2 seconds.
- Key Specs:
- This 1″ drive tool is perfect for truck and heavy equipment maintenance. The 295A offers power and convenience at an affordable price.
- Key Features:
- Ingersoll Rand has stood at the vanguard of industrial innovation for over 100 years. From air compressor systems to power tools and beyond, the company manufactures products that offer best-in-class quality, reliability, durability, and performance.
Hope this list of the best 1 inch impact wrench will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125