To get the lowdown on best 10 1/4 circular saw, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the 10 1/4 circular saw.
An increasingly popular option is a Dewalt DCS391B 10 1/4 circular saw, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 614 verified buyers have rated this product 4.6 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best 10 1/4 circular saw available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on 10 1/4 circular saw, then you should absolutely go for Warn 885000 10 1/4 circular saw which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a 10 1/4 circular saw.
While you’ll find 10 1/4 circular saw that are less than $100, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive 10 1/4 circular saw. Generally, a good 10 1/4 circular saw with desirable extra features will cost between $100 to $900.
If you are ready to choose a new 10 1/4 circular saw, check out our recommendations for the best 10 1/4 circular saw. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of 10 1/4 circular saw available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best 10 1/4 circular saw
1. Dewalt DCS391B 10 1/4 circular saw
The DEWALT DCS391B 20V MAX 6-1/2″ Circular Saw features a powerful 460 MWO, 5250 RPM motor that delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease. A high strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy, and an optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control.
- The 0Degree-50Degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications, along with the 6-1/2″ carbide tipped blade for cutting 2x material at 90Degree and 45Degree and more cuts per charge
- No load speed: 5250 rpm, Arbor size: 5/8″, Depth of cut at 45Degree: 1-5/8″, Depth of cut at 90Degree: 2-1/4″
- Includes: DCS391 6-1/2″ Circular Saw, 6-1/2″ Carbide-tipped Blade
- This is a bare tool item (battery sold separately)
2. Warn 885000 10 1/4 circular saw
You think up the task and the WARN PullzAll can help you get more done in less time with less effort. Great for construction, pipe fitting, iron work, equipment/plant maintenance, auto shops, garages, and machine shops.
- Headquartered in Clackamas Oregon, Warn Industries designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive vehicles, ATV’s and utility vehicles. In addition, the company’s Industrial Division markets electric and hydraulic winches and hoists to commercial, industrial and severe duty customers around the world.
- The Warn Red PullzAll is the latest addition to the Warn portable utility winch lineup. The Red PullzAll is a powerful lifting and pulling tool and is available in both corded and cordless models.
- The PullzAll will help get the job done easier, faster, and with less manual labor than a come-a-long or chain fall, making workers more productive. The Red PullzAll is great for pulling big game out of the field, hoisting gear up into a deer stand, and pulling an ATV up into a truck bed.
- This PullzAll model features a 110V AC power cord, perfect for use in shops or anywhere power is available.
- The Red PullzAll, like all PullzAll tools, have features such as the ability to change from forward to reverse motion at the push of a button to allow for easy positioning, and a brake that’ll securely hold your item in place where you want it. You’ll work with confidence because the PullzAll also has an electronic load limiter with LED indicator that provides feedback during the lifting or pulling process.
3. Evolution Power Tools DISCCUT1 10 1/4 circular saw
By Evolution Power Tools
Evolution’s Electric Disc Cutter easily cuts Concrete, Stone, Brick, and Paving, even reinforced concrete, with the supplied 12″ diamond blade. The powerful 15Amp / 1800W motor makes easy work of the most robust materials and because it is electric there are no harmful fumes, making it ideal for work in enclosed areas.
- Max Cutting Depth: 4 inches. Cuts concrete, stone and brick.
- The Evolution electric disc cutter makes easy work out of the most robust materials and easily cuts concrete, even extremely tough reinforced concrete, stone, brick, paving and other stone materials.
- The ideal alternative to high maintenance, petrol-powered disc cutters! With a 15 Amp (1800W) hi-torque, heavy duty electric motor means no harmful fumes are emitted, making it ideal for work in enclosed areas and very easy-to-use.
- The ergonomic soft-grip, mid-position, front and rear support handles are ideally positioned to aid accurate cutting in both horizontal and vertical modes. The safety guard is fully adjustable making it easy to use and carry.
- Supplied with a 12-inch diamond blade, the disc cutter can achieve a large 4-inch max. cutting depth through progressive/ incremental cutting.
4. Prazi Usa PR-7000 10 1/4 circular saw
By Prazi USA
The Prazi USA PR7000 Beam Cutter (for 7-1/4-Inch Worm Drive Saws) cuts angles up to 45 degrees. The vertical foot-plate and built-in sight allow smooth, exact square cuts and ensures gliding manageability while cutting perfectly straight lines.
- With a 12 in
- cutting capacity, you can professionally execute the following cuts and many more: rafter pitch cut, miters, stairs, arches, log cuts, compound angles, band saw cut, notch 6×12 panels and ripping
- Quick & Easy Installation – 60 Second Installation, Installs with Three Bolts (included), No Need to Remove Any Saw Parts
- Built-In Safety Features – Dust Deflector Guard, Double-Guarded, Kickback Resistant, Guide Bar, Low-Profile, Anti-Kickback Chain, Chain Guard with OSHA Recommendation
- Vertical blade produces smooth, exact, perfectly square cuts
5. Makita 5402NA 10 1/4 circular saw
Electric brake for maximum productivity, low noise level at only 87dB for quiet operation, blade stabilizer for stable blade rotation and cutting performance, depth control lever for convenience and secure adjustments, large support handle for increased operator comfort and control, carbide tipped blade. Specs: 15.
- Makita 5402NA 16-5/16″ Circular Saw.
- The Makita 16-5/16 in. Circular Saw is powered by a 15 AMP motor with 2,300 RPM, and has a large cutting capacity to handle beams, timber, and large pressure treated lumber.
- Large cutting capacity for beams and timber
- Cuts 6x material at 90deg and 4x material at 45deg in a single pass
6. Makita 5008MGA 10 1/4 circular saw
458-5008MGA This item features: -Large cutting capacity and bevel capacity (0 50 ) with positive stops at 22. 5 and 45 .
- -Two built-in L
- lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- -Electric brake for maximum productivity
7. Makita XBP02TX 10 1/4 circular saw
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless portable band saw (model XBP02TX) delivers cordless metal cutting power for a range of applications. The XBP02TX has a Makita-built high torque motor and a compact design with less weight, as well as convenience features like variable speed and a built-in L.
- Makita XBP02TX 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Portable Band Saw Kit (5.0Ah)
- The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Portable Band Saw (model XBP02TX) delivers cordless metal cutting power for a range of applications. The XBP02TX has a Makita-built high torque motor and a compact design with less weight, as well as convenience features like variable speed and a built-in L.
- It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- 6-setting variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application.
8. Skil SPT70WM-01 10 1/4 circular saw
If you cut 4x, there’s nothing like cutting it in one pass with this 10-1/4 In. SKILSAW worm drive saw.
- No matter what the material, this worm drive saw is built to be relentless with it’s 15 Amp dual field motor designed specifically for saws
- It keeps the motor cooler, providing increased power and durability for the life of the saw
- Only SKILSAW has it
- Increase your productivity on the jobsite by making one clean cut the first time, every time
9. Skilsaw SPT70V-11 10 1/4 circular saw
Super Sawsquatch is the new boss. The biggest worm drive saw on Earth tears through whatever you throw at it.
- This beast of a saw boasts a 6-1/4 In
- cutting capacity to power through 6x in one easy cut
- The magnesium, die-cast foot plate guarantees true, square cuts every time
- With lightweight, durable magnesium construction, brass worm drive gearing, and our 15 AMP Dual-Field motor and an electric brake that quickly stops the blade, everything about this saw is built to be relentless
- The SPT70V-11 includes 16-5/16 In
10. Makita HS0600 10 1/4 circular saw
The Makita 10-1/4″ Circular saw (HS0600) cuts 4x material in a single pass. It has a large cutting and bevel capacity (3-13/16 inches at 90 degrees and 2-11/16 inches at 45 degrees), with precision gearing and ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission.
- Makita HS0600 10-1/4″ Circular Saw.
- The Makita 10-1/4″ Circular Saw (HS0600) cuts 4x material in a single pass. It has a large cutting and bevel capacity (3-13/16 inches at 90 degrees and 2-11/16 inches at 45 degrees), with precision gearing and ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission.
Hope this list of the best 10 1/4 circular saw will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125