To get the lowdown on best 10 inch sliding miter saw, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the 10 inch sliding miter saw.
An increasingly popular option is a Hitachi C10FCG 10 inch sliding miter saw, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 616 verified buyers have rated this product 4.3 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best 10 inch sliding miter saw available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on 10 inch sliding miter saw, then you should absolutely go for Evolution Power Tools RAGE3 10 inch sliding miter saw which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a 10 inch sliding miter saw.
While you’ll find 10 inch sliding miter saw that are less than $80, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive 10 inch sliding miter saw. Generally, a good 10 inch sliding miter saw with desirable extra features will cost between $80 to $1030.
If you are ready to choose a new 10 inch sliding miter saw, check out our recommendations for the best 10 inch sliding miter saw. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of 10 inch sliding miter saw available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best 10 inch sliding miter saw
1. Hitachi C10FCG 10 inch sliding miter saw
The Hitachi C10FCG 10″ Compound Miter Saw is lightweight for easier transport. The 15 Amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miter cuts with ease.
- To provide clean and accurate bevel cuts. Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments.
- For better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece.
- For a secure hold.
- Included to minimize airborne particles.
2. Evolution Power Tools RAGE3 10 inch sliding miter saw
By Evolution Power Tools
The RAGE3 offers all the functionality of a normal miter saw, while cutting through materials never thought possible. This 10″ sliding compound miter saw will cut steel, aluminum, plastics, and wood (even wood with nails); using just one blade.
- Evolution is the market leader in multipurpose cutting technology. Utilizing this multipurpose cutting technology; the Rage 3 sliding miter saw is capable of cutting Steel, Aluminum, Wood (even wood with nails) and Plastic, using just one blade.
- The Rage 3 is suitable for cutting ferrous metals (1/4 inch mild steel – Brinell Hardness HB 200-220), non-ferrous metals (aluminum, copper, uni-strut & reinforced cables), wood, MDF, lumber & reclaimed wood (wood with nails) plus plastics & composites.
- When cutting metals, Evolution blades leave an instantly workable finish and produce virtually no heat, burrs or sparks. This allows the material cut by this compound sliding miter saw to be handled quickly instead of having to wait for the metal to cool down, as required with abrasives.
- With this accessory, Evolution saws are the complete cutting package! An Evolution diamond blade enables this 10 inch sliding compound miter saw to cut most Natural Stone, Concrete, Paving Slabs and unglazed Ceramics with ease.
- Diamond Blade Model: 10BLADEDM.
3. Dewalt DW713 10 inch sliding miter saw
Whether you’re cutting baseboards or crown molding, the DEWALT 10-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw provides quick, accurate cuts to complete the job. Thanks to a powerful motor, an easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle, convenient miter and bevel stops, and a tall fence for oversized decorative moldings, this compound miter saw is ready for a range of crosscutting and miter-cutting applications.
- The DW713 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw has a 15 Amp motor delivering 5,000 rpm, extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments.
- The precise miter system’s adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate features 11 positive stops for easy setup and improved efficiency. An easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles, and features a convenient detent override, which allows you to adjust the miter setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents.
- Ideal for a range of applications, the saw can deliver clean, 45-degree bevel cuts through dimensional lumber that measures up to 2 by 6 inches.
- This lightweight compound miter saw weighs just 35 pounds and features a built-in carry handle, so you can move it around the jobsite easily and lift it comfortably when it comes time to stow the saw at the end of the day.
4. Dewalt DW717 10 inch sliding miter saw
The DW717 10 in. Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw has an exclusive bevel detent system with seven positive stops to deliver fast accurate repeatable cuts.
- This adjustable miter saw offers best in class cross cut capacity 12 in
- at a 45 angle using back fence design
- Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock for accuracy, durability and easy adjustments
5. Wen 70716 10 inch sliding miter saw
Remember when one saw provided all the versatility you’d ever need? The WEN 10-inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw allows for straight, miter, bevel and compound cuts all in one reliable and compact machine. Bevel anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees to the left and miter up to 52 degrees in both directions.
- With 15 amps of slicing power and 5500 RPM, you’ll be able to easily tackle boards up to 3
- 25 inches thick
- The spacious work table provides room for boards up to 11
- 5 inches in depth to fit
- Included is a 60-tooth carbide-tipped blade for dependable and precise sawing and a dust collection bag to minimize post-sawing clean up
6. Makita LS1018 10 inch sliding miter saw
The Makita 10″ Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw (model LS1018) delivers large cutting capacity and accuracy right out of the box. With the LS1018, you’ll get all the cutting performance you need in a slide compound saw, but with less weight (only 43.
- Makita LS1018 10″ Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw.
- The Makita 10″ Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw (model LS1018) delivers large cutting capacity and accuracy right out of the box. With the LS1018, you’ll get all the cutting performance you need in a slide compound saw, but with less weight (only 43.
- The LS1018 is powered by a 13 AMP direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. This means smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace.
- Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita’s option, a replacement or refund.
7. Delta S26-263L 10 inch sliding miter saw
The Shopmaster brand is known for affordability and reliability. This Shopmaster 10 in.
- Lightweight unit is easy to move from room to room or even from job to job.
- Align blade to work piece with ease with the convenient laser guide system. Precise cuts are made quickly and easily.
- Bevels Left – From 0deg- 45deg, cuts nominal 2X12 at full bevel.
8. Makita LS1019L 10 inch sliding miter saw
The Makita 10″ dual-bevel sliding compound Miter saw with laser (model LS1019L) delivers large cutting capacity and accuracy right out of the box. With the LS1019L, you’ll get all the cutting performance you need in a slide compound saw, but with the most compact size in the Category for increased portability.
- The Makita 10″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser (model LS1019L) delivers large cutting capacity and accuracy right out of the box. With the LS1019L, you’ll get all the cutting performance you need in a slide compound saw, but with the most compact size in the category for increased portability.
- The LS1019L is powered by a 15 AMP direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. This means smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace.
- Vertical Vise (122854-6).
- Dust Bag (122852-0).
- Triangular Rule (762001-3).
9. Hitachi C10FSHC 10 inch sliding miter saw
The Hitachi C10FSHC 10″ Sliding Compound Dual Bevel Miter Saw with Laser Marker is designed to deliver a professional finish. It is equipped with a zero rear clearance slide system that decreases the footprint of the saw by up to a foot, enabling the saw to sit flush against a wall or on a benchtop without compromising the range of movement.
- The C10FSHC also features Hitachi’s first up-front bevel lock for quick and easy bevel adjustments along with miter detent override for faster transitions between miter angles
- The adjustable tool-less laser marker and LED light give the user accurate cuts and visibility right where it’s needed
10. Makita XSL06PT 10 inch sliding miter saw
Makita is a pioneer in Brushless motor engineering, battery technology, and Miter saw innovation and has combined this expertise in the 18V X2 LXT(r) (36V) Lithium-Ion Brushless 10″ dual bevel sliding compound Miter saw. It’s powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries for 36V power and performance, but without leaving the 18V LXT(r) platform.
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers.
- Makita is a pioneer in brushless motor engineering, battery technology, and miter saw innovation and has combined this expertise in the 18V X2 LXT (36V) Lithium-Ion Brushless 10″ Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw. It’s powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries for 36V power and performance, but without leaving the 18V LXT platform.
- The XSL06 has a unique 2-steel rail sliding system design that offers single slide-glide operation for smooth and dead-on accurate cutting right out of the box, as well as a reduced overall footprint that allows the saw to be positioned flush against a wall. The innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4″) and crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8″ nested), a largest in its class.
Hope this list of the best 10 inch sliding miter saw will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125