To get the lowdown on best 10 portable table saw, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the 10 portable table saw.
An increasingly popular option is a Htc PM4000 10 portable table saw, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 477 verified buyers have rated this product 4.5 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best 10 portable table saw available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on 10 portable table saw, then you should absolutely go for Skil 3386-01 10 portable table saw which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a 10 portable table saw.
While you’ll find 10 portable table saw that are less than $20, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive 10 portable table saw. Generally, a good 10 portable table saw with desirable extra features will cost between $20 to $1610.
If you are ready to choose a new 10 portable table saw, check out our recommendations for the best 10 portable table saw. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of 10 portable table saw available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best 10 portable table saw
1. Htc PM4000 10 portable table saw
If you have a miter saw, then the PM-4000 folding miter saw stand is exactly what you need. Designed to work with nearly every make and model miter saw or chop saw, this strong, stable stand will allow you to setup wherever you wish – quickly, easily, and safely.
- The BORA Portamate PM-4000 Folding Miter Saw Stand is a practical, hassle-free stand for contractor size saws. Constructed of tubular steel, the rugged yet lightweight saw stand can support up to 500 lbs.
- Set up is quick and simple–the folding legs swing under the center portion and are secured by pins that snap into position. Two material supports extend left and right up to 116 inches apart, easily supporting over 10 feet of material drawn across the adjustable 13-inch support T’s.
- Folds up for easy transport, storage and carrying from your truck or van to the work site. Folded size is 43-1/2in (W) x 20in (D) x 6-1/2in (H) and weighs only 30 lbs – without saw.
- Change your tools easily with quick attach mounts. Additional mounts (sold separately) allow you to have a wide variety of tools that can mount quickly and easily to your PM-4000 stand.
- Stands at an ideal working height of 36 inches to make your work safe and efficient. This design increases stability and accuracy.
2. Skil 3386-01 10 portable table saw
The SKIL 3386-02 120-volt 9-inch band saw features a 2. 5-Amp motor, a ribbed aluminum table with tilting adjustment ranging from 0 to 45, and a blade guide adjustment for custom depth settings.
- For cutting irregular shapes and ripping lumber into thinner pieces, novice woodworkers will find the new 3386 SKIL 9-inch Band Saw with Light is essential for their workshop. You’ll cut through a variety of wood materials with the 6-TPI blade.
- (1) SKIL 3386-01 120-Volt 9-Inch Band Saw with Light, (1) Blade, (1) Miter Gauge, (1) Rip Fence.
- The articulating LED Work Light illuminates cut line and ensures proper visibility.
- To quickly make the right angle and height changes, a convenient rack and pinion table adjustment is found on the band saw.
- The adjustable rip fence helps guide the work piece for straight and accurate cuts, while the miter gauge comes in handy when making crosscuts.
3. Dewalt DW713 10 portable table saw
Whether you’re cutting baseboards or crown molding, the DEWALT 10-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw provides quick, accurate cuts to complete the job. Thanks to a powerful motor, an easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle, convenient miter and bevel stops, and a tall fence for oversized decorative moldings, this compound miter saw is ready for a range of crosscutting and miter-cutting applications.
- The DW713 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw has a 15 Amp motor delivering 5,000 rpm, extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments.
- The precise miter system’s adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate features 11 positive stops for easy setup and improved efficiency. An easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles, and features a convenient detent override, which allows you to adjust the miter setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents.
- Ideal for a range of applications, the saw can deliver clean, 45-degree bevel cuts through dimensional lumber that measures up to 2 by 6 inches.
- This lightweight compound miter saw weighs just 35 pounds and features a built-in carry handle, so you can move it around the jobsite easily and lift it comfortably when it comes time to stow the saw at the end of the day.
4. Rockwell RK7241S 10 portable table saw
RK7241S Features: -Table saw. -Has a 30” rip capacity to the right side of the blade.
- 7 lbs
- Laser Guided: -Yes
- Generic Dimensions: -Saw has a 3-9/16” cutting capacity which allows it to cut through 4”x4” dimensional lumber
5. Skilsaw SPT70WT-01 10 portable table saw
SKILSAW introduces the world’s first Worm Drive table saw specifically designed for ripping. With the power and torque to tackle difficult cuts, bogging down is a thing of the past.
- Unpack a new SKILSAW and cut for 180 days. If not totally satisfied, return it for a full refund.
- Introducing the world’s first Worm Drive table saw, the SPT70WT-01 is designed for ripping. SKILSAW’s legendary Worm Drive gearing provides maximum torque and power for ripping through materials without bogging down.
- Included with the SPT70WT-01 is 24-tooth SKILSAW Carbide-tipped blade for ripping, miter gauge, self-aligning fence, guard system including anti-kick back device, insert plate, push stick and wrench.
- The power and feel of a hand-held worm drive saw is now in a table saw. Worm drive gearing paired with 25 inch rip capacity and 3-1/2 inch depth of cut creates the ultimate ripping machine.
- Constructed to withstand the demands of a jobsite the table saw has a durable all-steel roll cage and a die cast aluminum top. The mechanisms that raise and lower the blade are made from metal to withstand extreme temperatures without breaking.
6. Hitachi C10RJ 10 portable table saw
High power 15-amp motor generates 4,500 RPM to rip through hardwoods quickly and with ease. Adjustable rip fence is fast, smooth and accurate and allows up to a 35″ rip right capacity.
- Supports 35″ of ripping capacity to the right and 22″ to the left.
- For cuts ranging from 3-1/8″ (at 0 degree) to 2-1/4″ (at 45 degrees).
- Designed at knee level for immediate shut down as an added safety feature.
- Ensures accurate cuts with less wobble and provides for easy transport.
7. Delta 36-6020 10 portable table saw
The Delta Portable Table saw is great for the contractor or Do-It-Yourself enthuiast. It is portable to various project sites and offers the quality that comes standard with all Delta products.
- The folding stand makes storing your Delta Portable Job site saw a snap. Simply unlock the stand with your foot and raise the saw to the standing position in your garage, or storage building.
- Keep track of your accessories while on the move. On-board storage is standard on the 36-6020 and 36-6010 jobsite saw models.
- The fence can be securely stored on the side of the saw so you don’t misplace it.
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade is 30 in. Great for handling those larger rip cut projects.
8. Skil SPTA70WT-ST 10 portable table saw
The SPT70WT-ST is designed exclusively for use with the SKILSAW SPT70WT-01 10 in. portable Worm Drive table saw.
- The stand features tool-less latches to secure saw to stand quickly
- Users can level stand on uneven surfaces with easy leveling adjustment
- The portable jobsite stand is lightweight with a folding design for easy setup and transportation
9. Makita 2703 10 portable table saw
For the price, Makita’s 10-inch portable table saw is a solid choice for the job site. The 15 amp motor packs plenty of power, and with a 3-9/16-cut capacity, this saw will rip four-by material on a single pass.
- This saw also has an electric brake, so adjustments between cuts are both safer and quicker to make
- The table’s a good size, too: 27 by 22 inches
- We also really like the saw’s new cam-lock rip fence, which is much easier to adjust than double-locking designs
- The bevel adjust has a pretty good rack-and-pinion design (metal, admittedly, would be better)
- All in all, this saw strikes a nice balance between weight (only 40 pounds) and vibration (minimal)
10. Wen 3720 10 portable table saw
The WEN 15-Amp 10-Inch Job Site Table Saw with Rolling Stand provides portability and precision to meet the needs of any contractor or hobbyist. Simply fold up the table saw on to its easy to move stand and roll it anywhere you want to go.
- Remember when you had the power of a table saw whenever and wherever you needed it? The WEN 15-Amp 10-Inch Job Site Table Saw with Rolling Stand provides portability and precision to meet the needs of any contractor or hobbyist. Simply fold up the table saw and roll it anywhere you want to go.
- Featuring a 26-inch ripping capacity, cut boards up to 3-9/16 inches deep at 90deg or 2-1/2 inches at 45deg.
- The 15A motor rotates the 10-inch carbide-tipped blade up to 4400 times per minute, making easy work out of even the hardest of woods.
- With two table extensions in either direction, expand your work area up to 40 x 35-7/8 inches to accommodate larger workpieces.
- Easily adjust both the height and angle of the blade using the adjustment tracking knob located on the front of the job site saw.
Hope this list of the best 10 portable table saw will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125