To get the lowdown on best 10 sliding miter saw, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the 10 sliding miter saw.
An increasingly popular option is a Dewalt DW715 10 sliding miter saw, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 723 verified buyers have rated this product 4.7 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best 10 sliding miter saw available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on 10 sliding miter saw, then you should absolutely go for Hitachi C10FCG 10 sliding miter saw which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a 10 sliding miter saw.
While you’ll find 10 sliding miter saw that are less than $70, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive 10 sliding miter saw. Generally, a good 10 sliding miter saw with desirable extra features will cost between $70 to $560.
If you are ready to choose a new 10 sliding miter saw, check out our recommendations for the best 10 sliding miter saw. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of 10 sliding miter saw available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best 10 sliding miter saw
1. Dewalt DW715 10 sliding miter saw
Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11-positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability. Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4″ nested and base molding up to 6-1/2″ vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- The DW715 12″ Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15 Amp motor to drive 4,000 rpm, delivering extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter de tent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments.
- -15 amp motor, 4,000 rpm delivers extended power and durability.
- -Adjustable stainless steel miter de tent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting.
- -Precise miter system and machined-base fence support optimize cutting accuracy.
- -Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4″ nested and base molding up to 6-1/2″ vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
2. Hitachi C10FCG 10 sliding miter saw
To provide clean and accurate bevel cuts. Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments.
- For better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece.
- For a secure hold.
- Included to minimize airborne particles.
3. Htc PM4000 10 sliding miter saw
If you have a miter saw, then the PM-4000 folding miter saw stand is exactly what you need. Designed to work with nearly every make and model miter saw or chop saw, this strong, stable stand will allow you to setup wherever you wish – quickly, easily, and safely.
- The BORA Portamate PM-4000 Folding Miter Saw Stand is a practical, hassle-free stand for contractor size saws. Constructed of tubular steel, the rugged yet lightweight saw stand can support up to 500 lbs.
- Set up is quick and simple–the folding legs swing under the center portion and are secured by pins that snap into position. Two material supports extend left and right up to 116 inches apart, easily supporting over 10 feet of material drawn across the adjustable 13-inch support T’s.
- Folds up for easy transport, storage and carrying from your truck or van to the work site. Folded size is 43-1/2in (W) x 20in (D) x 6-1/2in (H) and weighs only 30 lbs – without saw.
- Change your tools easily with quick attach mounts. Additional mounts (sold separately) allow you to have a wide variety of tools that can mount quickly and easily to your PM-4000 stand.
- Stands at an ideal working height of 36 inches to make your work safe and efficient. This design increases stability and accuracy.
4. Dewalt DWS780 10 sliding miter saw
The DEWALT 12″ Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15A 3,600 RPM and offers a new precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimal accuracy. Features a new handle design for maximum portability, cam lock miter, detent override, bevel crown stops and is best in class capacity.
- The DWS780 12-inch Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw has a 15 Amp motor and integrated XPS cross cut positioning system for adjustment-free accurate cut line indication. Tall sliding fences support 7-1/2″ of nested crown and 6-3/4″ of base molding vertically.
- Support crown molding up to 7-1/2″ nested and base molding up to 6-3/4″ vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts. Cuts up to 2 x 16 dimensional lumber at 90 degree; and 2 x 12 at 45 degree.
- It allows you to bevel from zero to 49 degrees with positive stops at 0 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 33.
- The DWS780 miter saw’s rugged guards; precision-machined castings, fences, and bevel system; and tough stainless steel miter detent plate are designed to withstand the constant rigors of the job site.
5. Dewalt DWS779 10 sliding miter saw
Includes the integrated CUTLINE Blade Positioning System that provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw.
- Backed by DEWALT”s 3 year limited warranty
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90deg and 2×12 at 45deg. The DWS780 miters 60deg to the right and 50deg to the left providing capacity for professional applications.
6. Bosch GCM12SD 10 sliding miter saw
The New and Innovative GCM12SD Glide Miter Saw delivers durable precision, compact workspace, and unmatched smoothness of cut! This saw features the Axial-Glide system which operates by folding the articulated arm flush with the back of the saw, saving up to 12-Inch of workspace versus a traditional sliding compound miter saw and enabling the saw to be operated with almost no clearance behind it; ideal for jobsites and cramped workshops. .
- The Bosch GCM12SD is a 12-Inch Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw that features a smooth cutting motion, accurate performance and a space-saving design of the Bosch-exclusive Axial-Glide System. Pre-aligned Squarelock fences help the saw maintain precision throughout its life; a soft-grip ambidextrous handle along with a combination dust chute and vacuum adaptor add to user comfort.
- Featuring a Bosch-exclusive Axial-Glide system for durable precision, complete control, and compact workspaces.
- High-precision Squarelock quick-release fence aligns fence 90 degrees to saw’s table and requires no adjustment; one-touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support.
- With a 14-Inch expanded horizontal cutting capacity, 6-1/2-inch vertical capacity, and a 6-1/2-inch crown capacity (45-degree spring), this miter saw is perfect for any variety of cuts.
- The saw provides easy adjustments with a large easy-to-read uniform bevel and stainless steel miter scales with marked detents and roof pitch angles.
7. Evolution Power Tools RAGE3 10 sliding miter saw
By Evolution Power Tools
Evolution is the market leader in multipurpose cutting technology. Utilizing this multipurpose cutting technology; the Rage 3 sliding miter saw is capable of cutting Steel, Aluminum, Wood (even wood with nails) and Plastic, using just one blade.
- The Rage 3 is suitable for cutting ferrous metals (1/4 inch mild steel – Brinell Hardness HB 200-220), non-ferrous metals (aluminum, copper, uni-strut & reinforced cables), wood, MDF, lumber & reclaimed wood (wood with nails) plus plastics & composites.
- When cutting metals, Evolution blades leave an instantly workable finish and produce virtually no heat, burrs or sparks. This allows the material cut by this compound sliding miter saw to be handled quickly instead of having to wait for the metal to cool down, as required with abrasives.
- With this accessory, Evolution saws are the complete cutting package! An Evolution diamond blade enables this 10 inch sliding compound miter saw to cut most Natural Stone, Concrete, Paving Slabs and unglazed Ceramics with ease.
- Diamond Blade Model: 10BLADEDM.
- Abrasive blades can create excessive dust, fumes, smoke, fire and can even explode. Evolution blades produce very few sparks, create little heat and are an overall safer alternative to abrasives!
8. Dewalt DW713 10 sliding miter saw
The DW713 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw has a 15 Amp motor delivering 5,000 rpm, extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 4-1/2″ of crown molding vertically nested. Lightweight design and built-in carry handle for portability.
- The precise miter system’s adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate features 11 positive stops for easy setup and improved efficiency. An easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles, and features a convenient detent override, which allows you to adjust the miter setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents.
- Ideal for a range of applications, the saw can deliver clean, 45-degree bevel cuts through dimensional lumber that measures up to 2 by 6 inches.
- This lightweight compound miter saw weighs just 35 pounds and features a built-in carry handle, so you can move it around the jobsite easily and lift it comfortably when it comes time to stow the saw at the end of the day.
9. Dewalt DW717 10 sliding miter saw
The DW717 10 in. Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw has an exclusive bevel detent system with seven positive stops to deliver fast accurate repeatable cuts.
10. Freud LU91M010 10 sliding miter saw
This thin kerf industrial blade provides a superior finish cut with sliding compound miter saws. The 5deg negative hook angle helps prevent the blade from being too aggressive and pushes the work piece down and towards the fence.
- LU91M010 Thin Kerf Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade
- At a Glance:
- Technical Specs:
- Depth of Cut
- Negative Hook Angle
Hope this list of the best 10 sliding miter saw will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125