To get the lowdown on best 12″ compound sliding miter saw, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the 12″ compound sliding miter saw.
An increasingly popular option is a Dewalt DW715 12″ compound sliding miter saw, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 723 verified buyers have rated this product 4.7 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best 12″ compound sliding miter saw available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on 12″ compound sliding miter saw, then you should absolutely go for Htc PM4000 12″ compound sliding miter saw which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a 12″ compound sliding miter saw.
While you’ll find 12″ compound sliding miter saw that are less than $50, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive 12″ compound sliding miter saw. Generally, a good 12″ compound sliding miter saw with desirable extra features will cost between $50 to $1050.
If you are ready to choose a new 12″ compound sliding miter saw, check out our recommendations for the best 12″ compound sliding miter saw. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of 12″ compound sliding miter saw available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best 12″ compound sliding miter saw
1. Dewalt DW715 12″ compound sliding miter saw
Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11-positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability. Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4″ nested and base molding up to 6-1/2″ vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- The DW715 12″ Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15 Amp motor to drive 4,000 rpm, delivering extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter de tent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments.
- -15 amp motor, 4,000 rpm delivers extended power and durability.
- -Adjustable stainless steel miter de tent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting.
- -Precise miter system and machined-base fence support optimize cutting accuracy.
- -Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4″ nested and base molding up to 6-1/2″ vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
2. Htc PM4000 12″ compound sliding miter saw
If you have a miter saw, then the PM-4000 folding miter saw stand is exactly what you need. Designed to work with nearly every make and model miter saw or chop saw, this strong, stable stand will allow you to setup wherever you wish – quickly, easily, and safely.
- The BORA Portamate PM-4000 Folding Miter Saw Stand is a practical, hassle-free stand for contractor size saws. Constructed of tubular steel, the rugged yet lightweight saw stand can support up to 500 lbs.
- Set up is quick and simple–the folding legs swing under the center portion and are secured by pins that snap into position. Two material supports extend left and right up to 116 inches apart, easily supporting over 10 feet of material drawn across the adjustable 13-inch support T’s.
- Folds up for easy transport, storage and carrying from your truck or van to the work site. Folded size is 43-1/2in (W) x 20in (D) x 6-1/2in (H) and weighs only 30 lbs – without saw.
- Change your tools easily with quick attach mounts. Additional mounts (sold separately) allow you to have a wide variety of tools that can mount quickly and easily to your PM-4000 stand.
- Stands at an ideal working height of 36 inches to make your work safe and efficient. This design increases stability and accuracy.
3. Dewalt DWS779 12″ compound sliding miter saw
The DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding Compound Miter Saw features a powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super efficient dust collection system that captures over 75% of dust generated.
- Includes the integrated CUTLINE Blade Positioning System that provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw.
- Backed by DEWALT”s 3 year limited warranty
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90deg and 2×12 at 45deg. The DWS780 miters 60deg to the right and 50deg to the left providing capacity for professional applications.
4. Dewalt DW713 12″ compound sliding miter saw
Whether you’re cutting baseboards or crown molding, the DEWALT 10-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw provides quick, accurate cuts to complete the job. Thanks to a powerful motor, an easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle, convenient miter and bevel stops, and a tall fence for oversized decorative moldings, this compound miter saw is ready for a range of crosscutting and miter-cutting applications.
- The DW713 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw has a 15 Amp motor delivering 5,000 rpm, extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments.
- The precise miter system’s adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate features 11 positive stops for easy setup and improved efficiency. An easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles, and features a convenient detent override, which allows you to adjust the miter setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents.
- Ideal for a range of applications, the saw can deliver clean, 45-degree bevel cuts through dimensional lumber that measures up to 2 by 6 inches.
- This lightweight compound miter saw weighs just 35 pounds and features a built-in carry handle, so you can move it around the jobsite easily and lift it comfortably when it comes time to stow the saw at the end of the day.
5. Wen 70712 12″ compound sliding miter saw
Remember when one saw provided all the versatility you’d ever need? The WEN 12-Inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw allows for straight, miter, bevel and compound cuts all in one reliable and compact machine. Bevel anywhere from 0deg to 45deg to the left and miter up to 45deg in both directions.
- With 15 amps of slicing power and 5000 RPM, you’ll be able to easily tackle boards up to 3
- 5 inches thick and 11
- 75 inches long
- Included is a 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade for dependable and precise sawing, a dust collection bag to minimize post-sawing clean up, a hold down clamp for securing workpieces and a support fence to steady boards
- A total of 9 positive table stops occur at all the most common miter positions: 0deg, 15deg, 22
6. Dewalt DW716XPS 12″ compound sliding miter saw
This DEWALT DW716XPS 12″ Compound Miter Saw features the integrated XPS Cross Cut Positioning System, with an integrated high intensity LED light that casts shadows of the blade to be used like a laser to indicate cut location. No alignment necessary; change blade, bump / transport.
- The XPS system is operated by a simple on/off switch
- This saw has a high visibility bevel scale that makes bevel adjustments fast and easy
- A powerful 15 amp motor delivers 3,600 RPM for extended power and durability
- An easy to read scale allows you to make fast independent adjustment of bevel presets, the ability to quickly bevel from side to side, with 9 bevel stops
- This saw offers tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 6-5/8 in
7. Dewalt DWS709 12″ compound sliding miter saw
The DEWALT DWS709 12″ Slide Compound Miter Saw features a powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 5-1/2″ nested and base molding up to 4-1/2″ vertically against the fence, while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- The DEWALT DWS709 12-inch slide compound miter saw features a powerful 15-amp, 3,800-rpm motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 5-1/2 inches nested and base molding up to 4-1/2 inches vertically against the fence, while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- What’s in the box:
- A powerful 15-amp, 3,800-rpm motor delivers extended power and durability. It has tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 5-1/2 inches nested and base molding up to 4-1/2 inches vertically against the fence, while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- The adjustable miter detent plate allows users to quickly adjust the saw to maintain accuracy. Thirteen (13) positive miter detents allow users to quickly adjust the saw to the most common miter angles, improving productivity and ensuring cutting accuracy.
- This saw also miters 60 degrees to the right and 50 degrees to the left provide increased capacity. The over-sized, easy-to-read bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy.
8. Hitachi UU240F 12″ compound sliding miter saw
The Hitachi Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand features a durable steel construction and can accept up to a 12″ sliding miter saw. The included auxiliary mounting brackets make it fully universal and eliminate the need of creating an additional mounting surface.
- The quick-release mounting brackets offer easy mounting and removal of the miter saw from the stand
- The non-marring rubber feet on the mounting brackets allow the miter saw to be placed on any surface without fear of scratching
- Work supports can extend up to 95
- 5 inches to support longer material if needed
- The easily adjustable material stops that are installed at each end facilitate repetitive cutting applications
9. Hitachi C12RSH2 12″ compound sliding miter saw
The new Hitachi C12RSH2 sliding dual compound miter saw is equipped with a compact slide system that requires zero rear clearance. The fixed rail system allows the saw head to smoothly glide along the fixed rails, eliminating the rear clearance that other sliding miter saws require.
- Allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance.
- And 0-45 degree to the left for flexibility.
- Raise fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2″ crown molding vertically.
- Adds comfort and control.
10. 12 Inch Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser Guide 15 Amp; Comes with Dust Bag, Machined Aluminum Fence, Extension Bars, Table Clamp, Cord Storage Hooks
By Chicago Electric
This sliding compound miter saw is designed to make smooth, accurate cuts in larger work pieces – up to 12 inches wide. Powerful 15 amp motor.
- Makes precision cross, bevel and miter cuts
- Dual linear slide rails for stability and smooth, precise cuts
- Bevel 45 degree left or right
- Trigger activated laser guide system
- Comes with dust bag, machined aluminum fence, extension bars, table clamp, cord storage hooks
Hope this list of the best 12″ compound sliding miter saw will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125