To get the lowdown on best 12″ miter saw, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the 12″ miter saw.
An increasingly popular option is a Dewalt DW715 12″ miter saw, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 723 verified buyers have rated this product 4.7 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best 12″ miter saw available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on 12″ miter saw, then you should absolutely go for Hitachi C10FCG 12″ miter saw which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a 12″ miter saw.
While you’ll find 12″ miter saw that are less than $10, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive 12″ miter saw. Generally, a good 12″ miter saw with desirable extra features will cost between $10 to $540.
If you are ready to choose a new 12″ miter saw, check out our recommendations for the best 12″ miter saw. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of 12″ miter saw available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best 12″ miter saw
1. Dewalt DW715 12″ miter saw
Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11-positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability. Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4″ nested and base molding up to 6-1/2″ vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- The DW715 12″ Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15 Amp motor to drive 4,000 rpm, delivering extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter de tent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments.
- -15 amp motor, 4,000 rpm delivers extended power and durability.
- -Adjustable stainless steel miter de tent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting.
- -Precise miter system and machined-base fence support optimize cutting accuracy.
- -Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4″ nested and base molding up to 6-1/2″ vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
2. Hitachi C10FCG 12″ miter saw
The Hitachi C10FCG 10″ Compound Miter Saw is lightweight for easier transport. The 15 Amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miter cuts with ease.
- To provide clean and accurate bevel cuts. Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments.
- For better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece.
- For a secure hold.
- Included to minimize airborne particles.
3. Dewalt DWS779 12″ miter saw
The DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding Compound Miter Saw features a powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super efficient dust collection system that captures over 75% of dust generated.
- Includes the integrated CUTLINE Blade Positioning System that provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw.
- Backed by DEWALT”s 3 year limited warranty
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90deg and 2×12 at 45deg. The DWS780 miters 60deg to the right and 50deg to the left providing capacity for professional applications.
4. Evolution Power Tools RAGE3 12″ miter saw
By Evolution Power Tools
The RAGE3 offers all the functionality of a normal miter saw, while cutting through materials never thought possible. This 10″ sliding compound miter saw will cut steel, aluminum, plastics, and wood (even wood with nails); using just one blade.
- Evolution is the market leader in multipurpose cutting technology. Utilizing this multipurpose cutting technology; the Rage 3 sliding miter saw is capable of cutting Steel, Aluminum, Wood (even wood with nails) and Plastic, using just one blade.
- The Rage 3 is suitable for cutting ferrous metals (1/4 inch mild steel – Brinell Hardness HB 200-220), non-ferrous metals (aluminum, copper, uni-strut & reinforced cables), wood, MDF, lumber & reclaimed wood (wood with nails) plus plastics & composites.
- When cutting metals, Evolution blades leave an instantly workable finish and produce virtually no heat, burrs or sparks. This allows the material cut by this compound sliding miter saw to be handled quickly instead of having to wait for the metal to cool down, as required with abrasives.
- With this accessory, Evolution saws are the complete cutting package! An Evolution diamond blade enables this 10 inch sliding compound miter saw to cut most Natural Stone, Concrete, Paving Slabs and unglazed Ceramics with ease.
- Diamond Blade Model: 10BLADEDM.
5. Makita LC1230 12″ miter saw
458-LC1230 Features: -Long lasting carbide tipped blade for cost efficient, clean and accurate cutting. -Virtually burr free.
- -Lock-off button prevents accidental starting
- -”Tool-less” guide plate adjusts 0 – 45 for quick and easy miter cutting
- Application Material: -Metal
- Power Source: -Electric
- Blade Included: -Yes
6. Dewalt DW716XPS 12″ miter saw
This DEWALT DW716XPS 12″ Compound Miter Saw features the integrated XPS Cross Cut Positioning System, with an integrated high intensity LED light that casts shadows of the blade to be used like a laser to indicate cut location. No alignment necessary; change blade, bump / transport.
- The XPS system is operated by a simple on/off switch
- This saw has a high visibility bevel scale that makes bevel adjustments fast and easy
- A powerful 15 amp motor delivers 3,600 RPM for extended power and durability
- An easy to read scale allows you to make fast independent adjustment of bevel presets, the ability to quickly bevel from side to side, with 9 bevel stops
- This saw offers tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 6-5/8 in
7. Dewalt DWS709 12″ miter saw
The DEWALT DWS709 12″ Slide Compound Miter Saw features a powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 5-1/2″ nested and base molding up to 4-1/2″ vertically against the fence, while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- The DEWALT DWS709 12-inch slide compound miter saw features a powerful 15-amp, 3,800-rpm motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 5-1/2 inches nested and base molding up to 4-1/2 inches vertically against the fence, while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- What’s in the box:
- A powerful 15-amp, 3,800-rpm motor delivers extended power and durability. It has tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 5-1/2 inches nested and base molding up to 4-1/2 inches vertically against the fence, while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- The adjustable miter detent plate allows users to quickly adjust the saw to maintain accuracy. Thirteen (13) positive miter detents allow users to quickly adjust the saw to the most common miter angles, improving productivity and ensuring cutting accuracy.
- This saw also miters 60 degrees to the right and 50 degrees to the left provide increased capacity. The over-sized, easy-to-read bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy.
8. Hitachi C12RSH2 12″ miter saw
The new Hitachi C12RSH2 sliding dual compound miter saw is equipped with a compact slide system that requires zero rear clearance. The fixed rail system allows the saw head to smoothly glide along the fixed rails, eliminating the rear clearance that other sliding miter saws require.
- Allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance.
- And 0-45 degree to the left for flexibility.
- Raise fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2″ crown molding vertically.
- Adds comfort and control.
9. Powertec MT4000 12″ miter saw
The POWERTEC MT4000 Deluxe Miter Saw Stand with Wheels and 110V Power Outlet is the ultimate portable saw workstation. The stand is constructed with steel tubing and locking steel legs which provides a weight capacity up to 330 lbs.
- Miter saws, and other bench top saws and planers can be easily secured and removed with quick-dash release universal mounts
- Two adjustable steel rollers support your work piece along the stand length smoothly and accurately
- Useful flip- down supports for lumber or material storage offer easy accessibility to work materials
- The stand also includes a convenient 3-outlet power strip which makes being near an electric outlet unnecessary
- For stability, the leveling feet are adjustable for uneven surfaces
10. Makita LS1221 12″ miter saw
‘ Compound Miter Saw, Blade Dia. 12 In.
- , Slide No, No Load RPM 4000, Crosscut @ 45 Deg
- H 3-7/8 In
- , Crosscut @ 45 Deg
- W 5-1/2 In
- , Crosscut @ 90 Deg
Hope this list of the best 12″ miter saw will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125