To get the lowdown on best 12″ miter saw blade, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the 12″ miter saw blade.
An increasingly popular option is a Dewalt DW715 12″ miter saw blade, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 723 verified buyers have rated this product 4.7 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best 12″ miter saw blade available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on 12″ miter saw blade, then you should absolutely go for Diablo D12100X 12″ miter saw blade which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a 12″ miter saw blade.
While you’ll find 12″ miter saw blade that are less than $20, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive 12″ miter saw blade. Generally, a good 12″ miter saw blade with desirable extra features will cost between $20 to $1050.
If you are ready to choose a new 12″ miter saw blade, check out our recommendations for the best 12″ miter saw blade. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of 12″ miter saw blade available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best 12″ miter saw blade
1. Dewalt DW715 12″ miter saw blade
Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11-positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability. Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4″ nested and base molding up to 6-1/2″ vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- The DW715 12″ Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15 Amp motor to drive 4,000 rpm, delivering extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter de tent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments.
- -15 amp motor, 4,000 rpm delivers extended power and durability.
- -Adjustable stainless steel miter de tent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting.
- -Precise miter system and machined-base fence support optimize cutting accuracy.
- -Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4″ nested and base molding up to 6-1/2″ vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
2. Diablo D12100X 12″ miter saw blade
For use with miter saws. Shear-face grind design delivers effortless cuts with a reduced amp draw on tools for less material waste and to help maximize tool performance.
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration and stabilizes the blade
3. Wen 70712 12″ miter saw blade
Remember when one saw provided all the versatility you’d ever need? The WEN 12-Inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw allows for straight, miter, bevel and compound cuts all in one reliable and compact machine. Bevel anywhere from 0deg to 45deg to the left and miter up to 45deg in both directions.
- With 15 amps of slicing power and 5000 RPM, you’ll be able to easily tackle boards up to 3
- 5 inches thick and 11
- 75 inches long
- Included is a 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade for dependable and precise sawing, a dust collection bag to minimize post-sawing clean up, a hold down clamp for securing workpieces and a support fence to steady boards
- A total of 9 positive table stops occur at all the most common miter positions: 0deg, 15deg, 22
4. Makita LC1230 12″ miter saw blade
458-LC1230 Features: -Long lasting carbide tipped blade for cost efficient, clean and accurate cutting. -Virtually burr free.
- -Lock-off button prevents accidental starting
- -”Tool-less” guide plate adjusts 0 – 45 for quick and easy miter cutting
- Application Material: -Metal
- Power Source: -Electric
- Blade Included: -Yes
5. Freud LU85R012 12″ miter saw blade
This superior blade gives glass-smooth finishes when crosscutting hard and soft woods, so no sanding is required. What makes this blade so special is the unique side grinding of each tooth.
- The teeth actually polish the material as it cuts
- New laser-cut anti-vibration slots practically eliminate the vibration that resonates in standard blades
- With a finish this perfect you wont need stabilizers
6. Dewalt DW716XPS 12″ miter saw blade
This DEWALT DW716XPS 12″ Compound Miter Saw features the integrated XPS Cross Cut Positioning System, with an integrated high intensity LED light that casts shadows of the blade to be used like a laser to indicate cut location. No alignment necessary; change blade, bump / transport.
- The XPS system is operated by a simple on/off switch
- This saw has a high visibility bevel scale that makes bevel adjustments fast and easy
- A powerful 15 amp motor delivers 3,600 RPM for extended power and durability
- An easy to read scale allows you to make fast independent adjustment of bevel presets, the ability to quickly bevel from side to side, with 9 bevel stops
- This saw offers tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 6-5/8 in
7. Hitachi C12RSH2 12″ miter saw blade
The new Hitachi C12RSH2 sliding dual compound miter saw is equipped with a compact slide system that requires zero rear clearance. The fixed rail system allows the saw head to smoothly glide along the fixed rails, eliminating the rear clearance that other sliding miter saws require.
- Allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance.
- And 0-45 degree to the left for flexibility.
- Raise fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2″ crown molding vertically.
- Adds comfort and control.
8. Dewalt DW3128 12″ miter saw blade
Thin kerf saw blades are for use with miter saws and table saws. Used for fine crosscuts in natural wood, plywood and wood composites.
- Alternate top bevel, +5 degree hook angle,
- 097″ kerf
9. Cmt 253.072.12 12″ miter saw blade
This blade features a thin kerf, which makes it ideal for saws that are a bit underpowered, but at the same time this tool delivers great performance. You will be satisfied with the excellent price/quality ratio.
- The laser cut heavy-duty blade plate is hardened to allow for great resistance (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) and features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design
- The teeth are made of micrograin carbide to ensure long-lasting cutting performance and deliver smooth cut on wood and wood products
- These are brazed to the blade body through a special trimetallic bond (copper-silver-copper), so that longer cut performance and resistance are guaranteed
- Blade is delivered in a unique CMT plastic case
10. Overpeak 12-Inch Circular Saw Blades, 60 Tooth ATB Thin Kerf Combination Saw Blades with 1-Inch Arbor and PermaShield Coating
About Overpeak: A History of Innovative Manufacturing Overpeak Tools CO. ,LTD is a manufacturer and marketer of superior diamond tools.
- Product Specifications:
- Use Guide:
Hope this list of the best 12″ miter saw blade will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125