To get the lowdown on best 12 sliding miter saw, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the 12 sliding miter saw.
An increasingly popular option is a Dewalt DW715 12 sliding miter saw, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 723 verified buyers have rated this product 4.7 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best 12 sliding miter saw available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on 12 sliding miter saw, then you should absolutely go for Dewalt DWS779 12 sliding miter saw which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a 12 sliding miter saw.
While you’ll find 12 sliding miter saw that are less than $0, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive 12 sliding miter saw. Generally, a good 12 sliding miter saw with desirable extra features will cost between $0 to $710.
If you are ready to choose a new 12 sliding miter saw, check out our recommendations for the best 12 sliding miter saw. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of 12 sliding miter saw available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best 12 sliding miter saw
1. Dewalt DW715 12 sliding miter saw
Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11-positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability. Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4″ nested and base molding up to 6-1/2″ vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- The DW715 12″ Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15 Amp motor to drive 4,000 rpm, delivering extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter de tent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments.
- -15 amp motor, 4,000 rpm delivers extended power and durability.
- -Adjustable stainless steel miter de tent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting.
- -Precise miter system and machined-base fence support optimize cutting accuracy.
- -Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4″ nested and base molding up to 6-1/2″ vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
2. Dewalt DWS779 12 sliding miter saw
The DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding Compound Miter Saw features a powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super efficient dust collection system that captures over 75% of dust generated.
- Includes the integrated CUTLINE Blade Positioning System that provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw.
- Backed by DEWALT”s 3 year limited warranty
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90deg and 2×12 at 45deg. The DWS780 miters 60deg to the right and 50deg to the left providing capacity for professional applications.
3. Wen 70712 12 sliding miter saw
Remember when one saw provided all the versatility you’d ever need? The WEN 12-Inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw allows for straight, miter, bevel and compound cuts all in one reliable and compact machine. Bevel anywhere from 0deg to 45deg to the left and miter up to 45deg in both directions.
- With 15 amps of slicing power and 5000 RPM, you’ll be able to easily tackle boards up to 3
- 5 inches thick and 11
- 75 inches long
- Included is a 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade for dependable and precise sawing, a dust collection bag to minimize post-sawing clean up, a hold down clamp for securing workpieces and a support fence to steady boards
- A total of 9 positive table stops occur at all the most common miter positions: 0deg, 15deg, 22
4. Dewalt DW716XPS 12 sliding miter saw
This DEWALT DW716XPS 12″ Compound Miter Saw features the integrated XPS Cross Cut Positioning System, with an integrated high intensity LED light that casts shadows of the blade to be used like a laser to indicate cut location. No alignment necessary; change blade, bump / transport.
- The XPS system is operated by a simple on/off switch
- This saw has a high visibility bevel scale that makes bevel adjustments fast and easy
- A powerful 15 amp motor delivers 3,600 RPM for extended power and durability
- An easy to read scale allows you to make fast independent adjustment of bevel presets, the ability to quickly bevel from side to side, with 9 bevel stops
- This saw offers tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 6-5/8 in
5. Dewalt DWS709 12 sliding miter saw
The DEWALT DWS709 12″ Slide Compound Miter Saw features a powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 5-1/2″ nested and base molding up to 4-1/2″ vertically against the fence, while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- The DEWALT DWS709 12-inch slide compound miter saw features a powerful 15-amp, 3,800-rpm motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 5-1/2 inches nested and base molding up to 4-1/2 inches vertically against the fence, while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- What’s in the box:
- A powerful 15-amp, 3,800-rpm motor delivers extended power and durability. It has tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 5-1/2 inches nested and base molding up to 4-1/2 inches vertically against the fence, while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- The adjustable miter detent plate allows users to quickly adjust the saw to maintain accuracy. Thirteen (13) positive miter detents allow users to quickly adjust the saw to the most common miter angles, improving productivity and ensuring cutting accuracy.
- This saw also miters 60 degrees to the right and 50 degrees to the left provide increased capacity. The over-sized, easy-to-read bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy.
6. Hitachi C12RSH2 12 sliding miter saw
The new Hitachi C12RSH2 sliding dual compound miter saw is equipped with a compact slide system that requires zero rear clearance. The fixed rail system allows the saw head to smoothly glide along the fixed rails, eliminating the rear clearance that other sliding miter saws require.
- Allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance.
- And 0-45 degree to the left for flexibility.
- Raise fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2″ crown molding vertically.
- Adds comfort and control.
7. Milwaukee 6955-20 12 sliding miter saw
12″ SLIDING DUAL BEVEL COMP MITER SAW. The product is easy to use.
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in Taiwan
8. Delta S26-271L 12 sliding miter saw
The Shop master brand is known for affordability and reliability. This Shop master 12 in.
- Up to 13.5 inch cross cut with large 12 inch cutting blade.
- Powerful 4,000 RPM motor tackles the deepest cuts with ease.
- Miter stop at most used crown molding angles 0deg, 22.5deg, 31.
9. Cmt 219.090.12 12 sliding miter saw
Industrial PTFE-coated saw blades represent a great choice for the shop that keep their blades running all day, every day. This blade features a laser-cut heavy-gauge plate made of German Steel (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) to guarantee great cutting performance, also in saws with lots of power.
- The teeth are made of micrograin carbide brazed to the blade body through a special tri-metal metallic bond (copper-silver-copper) to last longer and deliver smooth cuts
- The negative hook angle limits splintering and “climbing”
- In addition this tool features expansion slots to reduce noise, along with anti-vibration design
- Blade’s Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion
- Manufactured following precise procedures and perfectly balanced, this quality blade is delivered in unique CMT plastic case
10. Oregon Rule Co. WBR-Y048L 12 sliding miter saw
By Oregon Rule Co.
These adhesive backed rules were designed with original graphics from Oregon Rule Co. Each ruler comes individually packed.
- Excellent quality and easily read, stick these rulers nearly anywhere for convenient, quick measurements: work benches, lathe beds, drill presses, fishing boats, table saws, sewing tables, radial arm saws, butcher blocks, drafting tables, tool boxes, and more
- These rulers lie flat and can be cut to size using scissors
- 1 inch wide and 4 foot long Fractional, 1/16″ graduations Reads from left to right, continuous inches and inches-and-feet Continuous length, one section Bold black graphics on a yellow background Similar Products (search by ASIN) ASIN: B00IRKCUO4 – Workbench Ruler – Adhesive Backed – 1 Inch Wide X 8 Foot Long – Left to Right – Fractional – 1/16″ Grads ASIN: B00IRKZHP8 – Workbench Ruler – Adhesive Backed – 1 Inch Wide X 12 Foot Long – Left to Right – Fractional – 1/16″ Grads ASIN: B00IS8FSYY – Workbench Ruler – Adhesive Backed – 1 Inch Wide X 4 Foot Long – Right to Left – Fractional – 1/16″ Grads ASIN: B00IS9V2M0 – Workbench Ruler – Adhesive Backed – 1 Inch Wide X 8 Foot Long – Right to Left – Fractional – 1/16″ Grads ASIN: B00ISAGUP8 – Workbench Ruler – Adhesive Backed – 1 Inch Wide X 12 Foot Long – Right to Left – Fractional – 1/16″ Grads
Hope this list of the best 12 sliding miter saw will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125