To get the lowdown on best 3×21 belt sander, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the 3×21 belt sander.
An increasingly popular option is a Wen 6502 3×21 belt sander, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 847 verified buyers have rated this product 4.0 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best 3×21 belt sander available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on 3×21 belt sander, then you should absolutely go for Black+Decker DS321 3×21 belt sander which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a 3×21 belt sander.
While you’ll find 3×21 belt sander that are less than $10, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive 3×21 belt sander. Generally, a good 3×21 belt sander with desirable extra features will cost between $10 to $420.
If you are ready to choose a new 3×21 belt sander, check out our recommendations for the best 3×21 belt sander. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of 3×21 belt sander available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best 3×21 belt sander
1. Wen 6502 3×21 belt sander
Remember when you needed a versatile and reliable sander? The WEN Belt Disc Sander easily sands, smooths and removes all of the jagged edges and splinters on your wood and lumber. With a 4.3 amp 1/2 HP motor, users should anticipate enough power to prevent this machine from bogging down under a large load. Changing the spacious 4-inch-by-36-inch belt is a breeze, so you’ll have the power to switch and replace sand paper grits as needed without wasting any time. The belt also tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees to accommodate the needs of your particular workpiece while the heavy cast-iron base prevents vibrations. With all of this in addition to the 6-inch sanding disc, you’ll have the capacity to sand whatever work piece your heart desires.
- The sturdy cast iron base prevents wobbling and walking, ensuring the sander stays in one place while sanding.
- Tilt the belt from a horizontal to a vertical position or anywhere in between depending on the needs of your project.
- Attach your favorite dust collector to the 2.5-inch dust port to minimize clean-up of saw dust and debris.
- The sanding disc is accompanied by a support table equipped with 0 to 45deg beveling capabilities and a removable miter gauge.
2. Black+Decker DS321 3×21 belt sander
BLACK+DECKER is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. .
- Since 1910, BLACK+DECKER has been setting the standard for innovation and design of power tools, accessories, outdoor yard care equipment, home cleaning products, automotive and lighting products, hardware and other home improvement products. The inventor of the first portable electric drill with pistol grip and trigger switch, Black & Decker has evolved from a small machine shop in Baltimore, Maryland, to a global manufacturing and marketing powerhouse with a broad line of quality products used in and around the home and for commercial applications.
- Featuring a high-performance, seven-amp motor, this electric belt sander sands close to the edge of adjoining surfaces. A retractable hood exposes the sanding belt for enhanced versatility, especially in tight spaces.
- Dust collection with easy-empty dust bag for a cleaner work area.
- Angled belt design sands 3X closer to the edge of the adjoining surfaces.
- Retractable hood exposes top of sanding belt for use in a variety of applications.
3. Makita 9403 3×21 belt sander
Makita’s 4″ x 24″ Belt Sander, model 9403, combines power and speed with ease-of-use features and less noise for fast and efficient stock removal. The 9403 is ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, furniture makers, floor installers, deck builders and general contractors who require a best-in-class belt sander.
- 4″ X 24″ Abrasive Belt, 80 Grit (742322-9-1)
- Dust Bag (122591-2)
- Makita’s 4″ x 24″ Belt Sander, model 9403, combines power and speed with ease-of-use features and less noise for fast and efficient stock removal. The 9403 is ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, furniture makers, floor installers, deck builders and general contractors who require a best-in-class belt sander.
4. Makita 9903 3×21 belt sander
Variable speed control dial matches the speed to the application, auto tracking belt system, sands flush to wall with nose and side of sander, front grip, dust bag. Specs: 120V, only 85dB, ft.
- 690-1,440 , 11-5/8″L, 16
- 4 ft
- power cord, double insulated, weight 9
- 5 lbs
5. Wen 6321 3×21 belt sander
Remember when you needed a versatile and reliable sander? The wen 3 x 21-inch 7-amp heavy duty belt sander debars jagged splinters, strips paint and finishes edges with ease. The high power 7-amp motor spins the belt at a rate of 820 feet per minute for fast and easy material removal.
- Remember when your surfaces were smoother than a football player at a high school dance? The WEN 3 inch x 21 inch 7-Amp Heavy Duty Belt Sander deburrs jagged splinters, strips paint and finishes edges with ease. The high power 7-amp motor spins the belt at a rate of 820 feet per minute for fast and easy material removal.
- The quick release sanding belt makes adjusting grits and swapping sandpapers easier than ever.
- The included dust bag catches all of the offshoots of your workpiece, minimizing cleanup inside of the workshop.
- The front roller hangs ever-so-slightly past the body of the sander for reaching tight corners and confined spaces.
- Sanding belts available in 60-grit, 80-grit and 120-grit three packs (6321SP1, 6321SP2, 6321SP3).
6. Skil 7510-01 3×21 belt sander
Sands any type of wood surface, micro filter dust canister helps keep work area clean, auto track belt alignment keeps belt centered, soft grip, flush edge sanding, Lock-on on/off switch, attachment for shop vacuum controls dust as you sand. Specs: 120V, RPM (loaded) 1050, 6 ft.
- cord length, weight 8
- 2 lbs
- Includes: (1) sanding belt, dust collection canister, vacuum adaptor
7. Ridgid ZRR2740 3×21 belt sander
The RIDGID 3 in. x 18 in.
- Belt Sander is powered by a robust 6
- 5 Amp motor to tackle a range of tough jobs
- It has a variable-speed dial with electronic feedback to match the speed to the desired removal rate and maintain speed under load for consistent results
- Its onboard vacuum adaptor fits a standard 1-1/4 in
- hose for a cleaner, virtually dust-free work environment
8. 3 X 21 Inch 1000 Grit Silicon Carbide Sanding Belts, 8 Pack
By Red Label Abrasives
3″ X 21″ 1000 Grit Premium Silicon Carbide Sanding Belts (narrow Belt). 8-Pk.
- Silicon Carbide (S/C), closed coat, heavy duty Y weight polyester cloth backing
- High quality and long lasting industrial abrasive sanding belts provide a sharp and long lasting cut on glass, stone, granite, composites, wood, plastics and metal
- Heavy duty Y-wgt material provides extra strength for working with grinding and smoothing applications, Resin over resin bonding
- Bi-directional tape joint
- Wet or Dry applications
9. Rockwell SS4300K 3×21 belt sander
The Shop Series SS4300K 7. 2 Amp belt sander has is variable speed to provide greater control on a variety of materials.
- A quick release lever allows for fast and easy belt changes
- The convenient lock-on switch provides continues use with less fatigue
- Belt sander kit includes: 1 dust bag, 1 80-grit sanding belt and carry case
10. Mercer Industries 106040 3×21 belt sander
By Mercer Industries
The Mercer Industries Aluminum Oxide Premium Sanding Belts with Cloth Backing are made with aluminum oxide grain which is sharp and durable. A resin on resin bond resists loading.
- Mercer Industries aluminum oxide sanding belts are sharp, tough, and long lasting, which makes them an excellent choice for grinding and sanding wood, soft stone, marble, laminates, ferrous alloys, and other materials.
- A good sanding belt has to be harder than the material that’s being sanded, and aluminum oxide is an ideal material because its been reliably proven for hardness and durability.
- Aluminum oxide is a common abrasive because of its low heat retention which makes it an excellent material for all kinds of grinding, sanding, and polishing.
- Professionals in all trades trust Mercer Industries for its comprehensive line of NIOSH approved and ANSI compliant products. We make a wide variety of high quality, long-lasting abrasives, carbide blades, diamond blades, wire wheels and industrial files of all kinds.
- We are a third-generation family-owned business with a mission to provide our customers high quality affordable products, excellent service, and fast delivery.
Hope this list of the best 3×21 belt sander will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125