To get the lowdown on best 4.5 angle grinder, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the 4.5 angle grinder.
An increasingly popular option is a Porter-Cable PC60TAG 4.5 angle grinder, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 700 verified buyers have rated this product 4.0 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best 4.5 angle grinder available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on 4.5 angle grinder, then you should absolutely go for Makita 9557PBX1 4.5 angle grinder which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a 4.5 angle grinder.
While you’ll find 4.5 angle grinder that are less than $10, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive 4.5 angle grinder. Generally, a good 4.5 angle grinder with desirable extra features will cost between $10 to $340.
If you are ready to choose a new 4.5 angle grinder, check out our recommendations for the best 4.5 angle grinder. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of 4.5 angle grinder available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best 4.5 angle grinder
1. Porter-Cable PC60TAG 4.5 angle grinder
The Porter Cable 4 1/2in. Angle Grinder operates at 11,000 RPM for fast material removal.
- The durable 6 Amp motor powers through jobsite tasks with ease
- Amps 6, Battery Included No, Case Included No, Cord Length ft
- 6, Dimensions L x W x H in
- 13 x 4 3/4 x 5 5/16, Length in
- 13, Product Type Handheld, Side Handle Yes, Speed RPM 11,000, Spindle Lock Yes, Spindle Thread Size 5/8 in
2. Makita 9557PBX1 4.5 angle grinder
Powerful 7. 5 amp motor delivers 11,000 rpm for high output power.
- Makita’s 4-1/2″ Cut-Off/Angle Grinder combines 7.5 AMP power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting industrial performance.
- Ease-of-use features include an extra large paddle switch for comfortable operation, and a lock-on/off feature for continuous operation. The 9557PB weighs only 4.
- The 9557PB is a versatile and powerful grinder engineered for cutting, grinding and polishing applications.
- The 9557PBX1 is a kit that includes the Angle Grinder, 5 4-1/2″ grinding wheels, metal tool case, cut-off and grinding wheel guards, as well as a Makita Diamond Blade with turbo rim engineering for constant contact with material for a smoother cut and finish.
3. Black+Decker BDEG400 4.5 angle grinder
The Black & Decker BDEG400 4-1/2″ 6 Amp Angle Grinder is ideal for sharpening, cutting, grinding, removing rust and surface preparation. This grinder features a metal gear case for durability and longer life.
- It offers a 3-position side handle that provides added comfort and control for use with various materials and angles
- It also has a spindle lock for easy accessory changes
- Operates at 10,000 rpm, with a spindle size range of 5/8″ – 11 “
- Includes: (1) 4-1/2″ Small angle grinder, (1) Metal grinding wheel, (1) Spanner wrench
4. Hitachi G12SR4 4.5 angle grinder
The G12SR4 4 1/2″ Angle Grinder removes casting fin, finishes various types of steel, bronze and aluminum materials and castings, grinds welded sections, sections cut by means of an acetylene torch, synthetic resins, slate, brick and marble. With it’s small grip diameter, high output power and overload durability, it delivers great performance.
- For quick and easy disc and accessory changes.
- For improved control and comfort for right and left-handed users.
- For comfortable, continuous operation.
- For added value and protection.
5. Bosch 1375A 4.5 angle grinder
The Bosch 1375A 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder features a powerful 6.
- The Bosch 1375A 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder features a powerful 6.
- (1) 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder, (1) Burst-Protection Guard, (1) Auxiliary Handle, (1) Flange Kit, (1) Spanner Wrench, (1) 4-1/ Inc.
- This angle grinder employs Bosch’s signature Service Minder Brush System, which shuts off the tool when preventative maintenance is required. The auxiliary handle can be moved into two positions that are specifically designed and angled to a natural position for maximum operator comfort, and the top handle is ergonomically designed.
- With the Bosch 1375A angle grinder, Bosch designed a highly efficient motor with an extremely small field diameter, letting the user grind or cut with ease and speed. The tool features a 6.
- The grinder features a lock-on side switch for continuous operation, and it’s constructed to endure the rigors of all-day use with limited required maintenance. A 5/8 In.
6. Makita XAG03Z 4.5 angle grinder
Makita delivers corded grinding performance without the cord with the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-1/2″ Cut-Off/Angle Grinder (model XAG03Z, tool only, battery sold separately). It’s powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
- For the most demanding applications, Makita’s exclusive Automatic Speed change Technology automatically adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimal performance
- The XAG03Z is ideal for grinding, cutting and sanding a wide range of materials including tile, concrete, pipe, conduit, and more
7. Skil 9295-01 4.5 angle grinder
The Skil 9295-01 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder features a powerful 6. 0 Amp Motor.
- Tool-less Guard Adjustment
- Heavy duty metal gear housing for added durability
- Compact grip design for comfort and control
8. 5 Pack – 4-1/2″ x 7/8″ Black Hawk Easy Strip Discs Clean & Remove Paint, Rust and Oxidation
By Black Hawk
4. 5″ Black Hawk Easy Strip Discs are the perfect choice for cleaning and stripping metal surfaces.
- Simply attach to your angle grinder and these discs allow you to remove scaling, oxidation, or clean up weld lines
- These strip discs are extremely veratile and are specially designed to strip quickly with minimal under material loss
- Each Black Hawk Stripper Disc is made with premium blue (extra coarse) non woven, nylon webbing adhered to an extra strong fiberglass backing
- The blue webbing is the new and improved webbing material, offering a longer life and improved cut rates compared to Black colored Clean & Strip Disc
- Black Hawk Strip N Clean discs are a safer alternative to wire brushes
9. Bosch GWS10-45P 4.5 angle grinder
The Bosch GWS10-45P 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch provides a multi-grip paddle switch for user control and comfort. It also delivers more power than previous-generation models – 10 amps and 11,500 rpm.
- It has directed air flow that diverts dust away from vital components and it has direct-motor cooling, giving it higher overload capabilities
- For operator comfort and control, it sports a two-position Vibration Control side handle, making it less jarring to run
- It was designed for all-day jobs in machinery manufacturing, metal fabrication and construction
- It has a burst-protection quick tool less adjustable guard and a large spindle lock for more convenient disc change
- The Service Minder brushes stop the grinder when preventative maintenance is required
10. Makita 9557NB2 4.5 angle grinder
The Makita 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder has a labyrinth construction that seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for a long life, with an additional, protective zigzag varnish that seals the motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation.
- This UL-listed grinder provides high-output power with its 7
- 5 AMP motor that maintains a 10,000 RPM speed to produce excellent grinding with a 2-1/2 in
- small-circumference, barrel-grip handle for added comfort
- All ball-bearing design and metal gear housing provide durability
Hope this list of the best 4.5 angle grinder will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125