To get the lowdown on best 5 orbital sander, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the 5 orbital sander.
An increasingly popular option is a Makita BO5041K 5 orbital sander, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 393 verified buyers have rated this product 4.7 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best 5 orbital sander available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on 5 orbital sander, then you should absolutely go for Wen 6304 5 orbital sander which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a 5 orbital sander.
While you’ll find 5 orbital sander that are less than $10, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive 5 orbital sander. Generally, a good 5 orbital sander with desirable extra features will cost between $10 to $300.
If you are ready to choose a new 5 orbital sander, check out our recommendations for the best 5 orbital sander. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of 5 orbital sander available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best 5 orbital sander
1. Makita BO5041K 5 orbital sander
Makita BO5041K 5 Random Orbit Sander KitMakita BO5041K 5 Random Orbit Sander Kit Features: Smooth and fast sanding with 3. 0 AMP motor Variable speed control dial (4,000-12,000 OPM) enables user to match the sanding speed to the application Ergonomic rubberized palm grip and handle for improved operator comfort and control Adjustable front handle allows for sanding in corners and confined areas Large two-finger trigger switch with conveniently located lock-on button for continuous use and increased operator comfort Large 1/8″ random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding provides a swirl-free finish Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment Pad brake engineered for increased performance and reduced gouging High capacity dust collection system with built-in vacuum port adapter for improved dust collection Uses quick-change 5″ (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper Oversized sealed-ball bearing construction for longer tool life Double insulated Makita BO5041K 5 Random Orbit Sander KitMakita BO5041K 5 Random Orbit Sander Kit Specifications: 1 ea.
- View larger
2. Wen 6304 5 orbital sander
Remember when you had a quarter sheet worth of sanding power all into the palm of your hand? The WEN 1/4-Sheet Orbital Sander provides the precision of sanding by hand with the added efficiency of a 2-amp motor and 15,000 OPM worth of vibrational power. Fan-assisted slots along the underside of the base help collect unwanted sawdust while the vacuum adapter allows for easy attachment to dust collection devices.
- Remember when you had a quarter sheet worth of sanding power all into the palm of your hand? The WEN 1/4-Sheet Orbital Sander provides the precision of sanding by hand with the added efficiency of a 2-amp motor and 15,000 OPM worth of vibrational power. Fan-assisted slots along the underside of the base help collect unwanted sawdust while the vacuum adapter allows for easy attachment to dust collection devices.
- The 4-3/8 x 4-1/8 inch sanding pad features edges that jut out past the body of the sander for the easy resurfacing of tight corners.
- The hook-and-loop base pad makes for quick grit changes while also still accepting regular non-hook-and-loop sandpaper.
- Fan-assisted slots along the underside of the base help collect unwanted sawdust and remove it via the dust collection port.
- The center-mounted dust collection port combined with the included dust bag minimizes clean up during operation.
3. Bosch ROS20VSC 5 orbital sander
The Bosch ROS20VSC is designed to give even the most exacting finish carpenters, cabinet makers, woodworkers and others exactly what they want, beginning with great performance and results. The optimized combination of pad orbit and rotation delivers fast removal and a well-blended, ultra-smooth finish.
- The Bosch ROS20VSC 5-inch Random Orbit Sander/Polisher furnishes an optimized combination of pad orbit and rotation that delivers fast removal and a well-blended, ultra-smooth finish. This tool is designed to allow carpenters and cabinet makers to complete their tasks quickly and to exacting standards, without swirl marks.
- (1) ROS20VSC 5-inch Random Orbit Sander, (1) Soft Backing Pad, (1) Sanding Disc, (1) Vacuum Hose Adapter, (1) Contractor Bag.
- The Bosch ROS20VSC is designed to eliminate the most common complaint of random orbit sander users, swirl marks on the work piece. It features an integral pad dampening system that helps prevent swirl marks.
- This random orbit sander/polisher includes variable-speed control, so users can demand the exactly right speed for each individual task. The speed is adjustable from between 7,500 and 12,000 opm, with a single speed of 12,000 opm, so operators can dial up or down.
- The Bosch ROS20VSC features a comfortable soft-grip top and body in its design, which allows the user to have multiple grip positions. Thanks to this feature, the days of user fatigue and discomfort from a single grip are gone.
4. Dewalt DWE6423K 5 orbital sander
The DEWALT DWE6324K 5″ Variable Speed Random Orbit Sander features a 3. 0 Amp motor that spins the pad at 8,000 – 12,000 OPM.
- The DWE6423 5″ Random Orbit Variable Speed Sander Kit with hook & loop pad has a 3 amp motor that delivers between 8,000 to 12,000 OPM. The separate counterweight reduces vibration and along with the rubber overmold grip provides comfortable sanding.
- Shorter height allows the user to get closer to work piece.
- Improved dust-sealed switch to protect against dust ingestion for longer switch life.
- Improved dust collection and one-handed locking dust bag.
- To attach dust port to other vacuum systems with 1-1/4″ hoses, use DWV9000 Universal Quick Connector.
5. Black+Decker BDEQS300 5 orbital sander
Black & Decker BDEQS300 1/4 Sheet Orbital Sander features Paddle Switch activation for easy on/off during application . This sander runs at 1,600 orbits/minute, at 2.
- 0 amps of power for efficient material removal, but with a compact size and ergonomic design that gets into tight spaces and maximizes user control
- This sander offers high performance dust collection to provide a clean work surface
- Best for use in finish sanding and detail work
6. Bosch 1250DEVS 5 orbital sander
The 1250DEVS features two distinct sanding modes, an extremely aggressive turbo driven, eccentric orbit sanding mode for very aggressive sanding, as well as a conventional random orbit sanding mode for normal stock removal and fine finishing. With the flip of a lever, the sanding mode can be easily changed.
- Key Technical Specs
- What’s in the box:
- The 1250DEVS features two distinct sanding modes, an extremely aggressive turbo driven, eccentric orbit sanding mode for very aggressive sanding, as well as a conventional random orbit sanding mode for normal stock removal and fine finishing. With the flip of a lever, the sanding mode can be easily changed.
7. Makita BO5030 5 orbital sander
458-BO5030 Features: -Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up. -Disc/Pad Diam: 5 in.
- View larger
8. Dewalt DWE6401DS 5 orbital sander
The DEWALT DWE6401DS 5-inch variable speed disc sander with dust shroud has a powerful 6 amp motor that delivers performance in high torque sanding applications to speed up the sanding process. The 0-3700 OPM, VSR trigger dial allows for versatility in a wide array of sanding applications.
- It has an adjustable dust shroud that can be connected to a vacuum to provide an improved, cleaner working environment
- The mid-handle design with soft grip and side handle provides increased balance and relieves user fatigue
- The sander accepts 5-inch, 8-hole hook and loop paper, which allows for readily available paper to be changed quickly and easily
- Backed by DEWALT’s 3 year limited warranty
9. Professional Air Random Orbital Palm Sander, Dual Action Pneumatic Sander, Low Vibration, Heavy Duty
New version, high strength, wear resistant, long service lifeProduct Description: Air Random Orbital Sander It is made of a composite plastic body and is pretty light weight. It is best used for all kinds of metal products, polishing processing of residual after welding slag, weld and rust.
- Make sure you use the lubricating oil that comes with this for best performance
- Specifications: Air Inlet:1/4″ Air Pressure: 90 PSI hook and loop sanding pad:5″ Average air consumption: 10
- 5 CFM Free speed: 12,000 RPM Features: Constructed with heat treated steel components for long life Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support
- Great sander, light weight, inexpensive, works great
10. Black+Decker BDEQS15C 5 orbital sander
The BLACK+DECKER BDEQS15C 1. 5amp 1/4 Sheet Sander is ideal for finish sanding applications such as sanding doors, building furniture, refinishing table tops, and crafts.
- This corded 1/4 sheet sander comes with a comfort grip handle design
- It also features a dust sealed power switch and built-in dust collector which protect internals and extends life of tool
- Includes: (1) BDEQS15 Sander, (1) 1/4 Sheet sand paper, (1) Dust bag, (1) Paper punch
Hope this list of the best 5 orbital sander will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125