To get the lowdown on best 6 inch random orbit sander, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the 6 inch random orbit sander.
An increasingly popular option is a Porter-Cable 7424XP 6 inch random orbit sander, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 861 verified buyers have rated this product 4.6 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best 6 inch random orbit sander available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on 6 inch random orbit sander, then you should absolutely go for Makita BO5041K 6 inch random orbit sander which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a 6 inch random orbit sander.
While you’ll find 6 inch random orbit sander that are less than $10, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive 6 inch random orbit sander. Generally, a good 6 inch random orbit sander with desirable extra features will cost between $10 to $380.
If you are ready to choose a new 6 inch random orbit sander, check out our recommendations for the best 6 inch random orbit sander. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of 6 inch random orbit sander available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best 6 inch random orbit sander
1. Porter-Cable 7424XP 6 inch random orbit sander
Amazon. com Ideal for polishing and sanding automotive and marine projects, the Porter-Cable 7424XP 6-inch polisher features a 4.
- At a Glance:
- Ideal for polishing and sanding automotive and marine projects, the Porter-Cable 7424XP 6-inch polisher features a 4.5 amp motor for high overload protection and random orbit.
- Nicely compact at just 5-1/2 pounds, the 7424XP offers swirl-free sanding/polishing action with an electronic variable-speed dial that operates at 2,500-6,800 orbits per minute (OPM). The 7424XP accepts 5/16 to 24 spindle thread accessories, and it offers a full ball and roller bearing construction for durability under industrial workloads.
- What’s in the Box:
- Porter-Cable 7424XP random orbit polisher; polishing pad; side handle; wrench; operating instructions.
2. Makita BO5041K 6 inch random orbit sander
Makita BO5041K 5 Random Orbit Sander KitMakita BO5041K 5 Random Orbit Sander Kit Features: Smooth and fast sanding with 3. 0 AMP motor Variable speed control dial (4,000-12,000 OPM) enables user to match the sanding speed to the application Ergonomic rubberized palm grip and handle for improved operator comfort and control Adjustable front handle allows for sanding in corners and confined areas Large two-finger trigger switch with conveniently located lock-on button for continuous use and increased operator comfort Large 1/8″ random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding provides a swirl-free finish Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment Pad brake engineered for increased performance and reduced gouging High capacity dust collection system with built-in vacuum port adapter for improved dust collection Uses quick-change 5″ (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper Oversized sealed-ball bearing construction for longer tool life Double insulated Makita BO5041K 5 Random Orbit Sander KitMakita BO5041K 5 Random Orbit Sander Kit Specifications: 1 ea.
- View larger
3. Bosch 1250DEVS 6 inch random orbit sander
The 1250DEVS features two distinct sanding modes, an extremely aggressive turbo driven, eccentric orbit sanding mode for very aggressive sanding, as well as a conventional random orbit sanding mode for normal stock removal and fine finishing. With the flip of a lever, the sanding mode can be easily changed.
- Key Technical Specs
- What’s in the box:
- The 1250DEVS features two distinct sanding modes, an extremely aggressive turbo driven, eccentric orbit sanding mode for very aggressive sanding, as well as a conventional random orbit sanding mode for normal stock removal and fine finishing. With the flip of a lever, the sanding mode can be easily changed.
4. Bosch 3727DEVS 6 inch random orbit sander
The Bosch 3727DEVSN 6 in. Random orbit sander/polisher has an integral pad-dampening braking system to eliminate swirl marks on the finished piece.
- A microfilter dust canister keeps potentially harmful particles out of the air. View larger.
- Bosch’s enhanced random-orbit sanding action and trademarked Constant Response Circuitry safeguard your work surface. View larger.
- Enhanced Random-Orbit Sanding Action for a Clean Finish
- Versatile, Powerful 3.3-Amp Motor for Fast, Smooth Results
- Ergonomic, Long-Life Design for Extended Use
5. Porter-Cable 18001 6 inch random orbit sander
This is an O. E.
- authorized part
- Fits various Porter Cable models
- OEM Part Number 18001
- Made in United States
6. Powertec 45204 6 inch random orbit sander
The POWERTEC Aluminum Oxide, Hook and Loop Sanding Discs, provide the ultimate in durability, performance, versatility and cutting potency for all your sanding and polishing needs. The superior aluminum-oxide grain construction insures optimal sanding capacity.
- Open-coated grain prevents inefficient buildup material on the sandpaper
- Resin bond provides heat resistance
- This sandpaper maintains its cutting edge, up to four times longer than the standard sanding discs
- Dependable, potent, long lasting
7. Goplus Random Orbital Polisher Electrical Sander Variable Speed Dual-Action Grinder Buffer Kit For Auto Detail (6 inch)
DescriptionThis is our electric polisher/buffer/sander/grinder, Which will handle all of your daily needs from the typical home/car owner to a collector. With 900W powerful motor, D-type handle, it can be perfectly used for light to medium duty sanding and polishing tasks.
8. Ingersoll-Rand 300G 6 inch random orbit sander
The Ingersoll Rand Vacuum-Ready Random Orbital Sander is ideal for high-quality finish in autobody and woodworking and produces a swirl-free finish. Spindle Size (in.
- Key Features:
- This vacuum-ready, low-vibration model is lightweight yet sturdy. It produces an ultra high-quality, swirl ;free ;finish and connects to central or portable vacuum systems.
- This vacuum-ready, low-vibration sander is designed to connect to central and portable vacuum systems. Included with the sander is a 360-degree swivel vacuum adapter that provides a greater range of movement without tangled hoses and cords.
- The Ingersoll Rand 300G random orbital sander features a low-vibration, composite design and, like all of the company’s Edge series Impactools, is exceptionally rugged and lightweight. Other highlights include a 3/16-inch orbit, a 1/5-horsepower motor, a diffused rear exhaust, and a contoured grip.
9. Goplus palm sander 6 inch random orbit sander
DescriptionThis is our brand new 6″ air palm sander tool, which is a perfect tool for auto shops, woodworking and the DIY tool man. Its compact design offers greater comfort and control for you.
10. Porter-Cable 97466 6 inch random orbit sander
The 97466 is a 6 In. variable-speed random orbit sander with polishing pads.
- The sander is 4
- 5 A, AC only, and has an electronic variable-speed dial with 2,500-6,800 OPM
- The 97466 has random orbit, swirl-free sanding/polishing action and includes 6 In
- proprietary counter balance for use with 6 In
- sanding/polishing pads
Hope this list of the best 6 inch random orbit sander will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125