To get the lowdown on best 7 inch angle grinder, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the 7 inch angle grinder.
An increasingly popular option is a Dewalt DW840K 7 inch angle grinder, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 84 verified buyers have rated this product 4.1 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best 7 inch angle grinder available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on 7 inch angle grinder, then you should absolutely go for Makita GA7021 7 inch angle grinder which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a 7 inch angle grinder.
While you’ll find 7 inch angle grinder that are less than $20, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive 7 inch angle grinder. Generally, a good 7 inch angle grinder with desirable extra features will cost between $20 to $900.
If you are ready to choose a new 7 inch angle grinder, check out our recommendations for the best 7 inch angle grinder. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of 7 inch angle grinder available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best 7 inch angle grinder
1. Dewalt DW840K 7 inch angle grinder
The DEWALT DW840K 7-Inch Angle Grinder with Bag and Wheels. This grinder features a 13.
- 0 Amp AC/DC, 8,000 rpm motor which provides high power and speed for 7″ grinding applications
- It has a high power-to-weight ratio for greater efficiency and reduced user fatigue
- The adjustable guard can be adjusted to redirect sparks away from user
- Rear handle design for greater comfort and control, and external brush caps for easy servicing
- The sealed ball and roller bearings allow for extended motor life
2. Makita GA7021 7 inch angle grinder
The Makita 7 in. Angle Grinder (GA7021) is built around a powerful 15 Amp motor that delivers up to 6,600 RPM for fast stock removal.
- 7″ Angle Grinder (GA7021)
- The switch handle rotates 90 degrees left and right, while the side handle may be configured in any of 3 positions to promote user comfort and control. A 7 in.
- The Makita 7 in. Angle Grinder is built around a powerful 15 Amp motor that delivers up to 6,600 RPM for fast stock removal.
3. Dewalt DWE46170 7 inch angle grinder
The DEWALT DWE46170 7-Inch Surface Grinding Dust Shroud aids in dust collection and containment by its Perform & Protect Dust Feature. The spring loaded, hinged door, provides a dust collection solution for both open area grinding and flush edge grinding.
- This shroud features a Universal Connector that locks onto tool with a twist and click eliminating the need for duct tape to hold the hose onto the shroud and the tool free clamp system is compatible with all DEWALT Large Angle Grinders
- This unit delivers a dust shroud that will last in abusive jobsite environments and resist abrasion from debris collected
- The flexible yet durable material allows the user to adjust pressure on the grinder to maintain contact on concrete surface without compromising the durability of the shroud
- Using this attachment provides improved productivity when efficient dust collection system is used and helps reduce user exposure to harmful silica dust
4. Makita VC4710X1 7 inch angle grinder
The Xtract vac (model Vc4710) is at the center of Makita growing dust collection system, and with an extensive range of features the Vc4710 is a top performer in the jobsite vacuum Category. This is a best-in-class solution for dust extraction in concrete and woodworking applications.
- The Vc4710 is powered by a 12 amp motor that generates 135 CFM of suction power and 92″ of water lift to take on the most challenging applications
- Jobsite research indicates that contractors clearly desire a jobsite vacuum that combines power with less noise and less weight with a smaller Footprint, particularly for indoor and room-to-room applications
- Makita responded with a vacuum motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials, delivering an operating sound level of only 59 dba)
- in addition, precision lightweight motor components and more efficient air Ducting allowed engineers to reduce the weight to only 27 lbs
- For improved stability, the Vc4710 has wide-set urethane rear wheels and enlarged steel caster front wheels to create a lower center of gravity for improved stability and easier movement
5. Dewalt DW840 7 inch angle grinder
The DEWALT 7-inch medium angle grinder is a compact yet powerful grinding tool offering 13. 0 Amp of power at speeds of up to 8,000 RPM.
- This heavy-duty tool features a rear-handle grip area for better control and comfort, an adjustable keyless guard that can be easily moved to a preferred position, and a spindle lock that makes changing wheels quick and easy
- Other features include sealed ball and roller bearings to prevent debris from entering, external brush doors for easy access during servicing, and a two-position side handle for optimal control
6. Bosch 1974-8 7 inch angle grinder
114-1974-8 Features: -New vibration control side and main handles 50% vibration reduction. -Service minder brushes w/removable brush covers.
- -Tri-control switch prevents accidental starting
- -Wheel Diam: 7 in
- Product Type: -Angle Grinders
- Generic Specifications: -Power Cap
- : 4 hp [Max]
7. Dewalt DWE4597N 7 inch angle grinder
DEWALT DWE4597N 7-inch 8,500 rpm 4. 9 HP Angle Grinder, No-Lk: DEWALT’s Perform & Protect line of Power Tools is designed to provide a high level of one of more of the following: control, dust containment, or low vibration, without sacrificing performance.
- This unit has a high power 4
- 9 HP (maximum motor HP) 8,500 rpm motor provides overload protection giving higher operating speeds under load
- It features a E-Clutch System shuts the tool off when a wheel pinch is detected, reducing kick-back, (a Perform & Protect Control Feature)
- The anti-vibration side handle reduces the users exposure to vibration, (a Perform & Protect Vibration Feature), and the Power-Loss Reset prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the tool is left in the “on” position, (a Perform & Protect Control Feature)
- A Power-Off Advanced Electronic Overload Protection shuts the tool off before it reaches overload or burn-up
8. Bosch 1994-6 7 inch angle grinder
The product is 9″ Hi Perf. ANG Grinder.
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
9. Yaekoo KOO-JD-0049 7 inch angle grinder
Specification: Brand new Material: rubber+plastic Color: black, as picture shows Wheel Diameter: approx. 21.
- 5″ Wheel Inner Diameter: approx
- 18cm/7″ Connector Diameter: approx
10. Stadea DSD102A 7 Inch Dust Shroud for 7 Inch Angle Grinder Vacuum Shroud with Vacuum Attachment
Stadea DSD102A 7 Inch Dust Shroud for hand held angle grinder vacuum shroud for dry grinding with vacuum attachment, suction hole, that fits variety of known brand 7 inch grinders. Easy to Use Stadea 7 Inch Dust Shroud body has optimal flexible for easy handling and provide adequate robustness to handle heavy grinding.
- Shroud material with little flexibility makes grinding work easier as it matches reducing height of the grinding wheel over usage
- The dust shroud suction hole for optimal suction of dust from the dust shroud that keeps the dust low
- One for All DSD102A dust shroud fits to Makita, Milwakee, Metabo, Dewalt 7 inch hand held angle grinders, the brand specific collars supplied with the shroud
- It has 2-1/2″” diameter extra long vacuum connector for optimal surface dust suction efficiency
Hope this list of the best 7 inch angle grinder will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125