To get the lowdown on best air filter for home furnace, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the air filter for home furnace.
An increasingly popular option is a Flanders 10155.011625 air filter for home furnace, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 3014 verified buyers have rated this product 4.3 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best air filter for home furnace available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on air filter for home furnace, then you should absolutely go for Nordic Pure 20x25x1M12-6 air filter for home furnace which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a air filter for home furnace.
While you’ll find air filter for home furnace that are less than $20, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive air filter for home furnace. Generally, a good air filter for home furnace with desirable extra features will cost between $20 to $230.
If you are ready to choose a new air filter for home furnace, check out our recommendations for the best air filter for home furnace. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of air filter for home furnace available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best air filter for home furnace
1. Flanders 10155.011625 air filter for home furnace
The Flanders Flat Panel E-Z Flow Air Filter is a standard grade furnace filter of the same type that has been protecting furnaces and central air conditioners around the world for over 50 years. The filtering medium is continuous filament spun glass.
- Flanders Flat Panel EZ Flow Air Filter
- Founded in 1950, Flanders is proud to be a U.S.
- The Flanders Flat Panel EZ Flow air filter protects your HVAC system’s crucial components to ensure sufficient air flow and allows your system to run at peak efficiency. It also protects your home or office against household fibers, dust and pollen.
- The U.S.
- The Flanders Flat Panel EZ Flow air filter contains a spun glass filter medium that has protected furnaces and air conditioners for over 50 years, and continues to provide vital protection for your home or office system. The low-resistance air filter keeps unwanted particles out while allowing fresh air to pass through for peak efficiency.
2. Nordic Pure 20x25x1M12-6 air filter for home furnace
By Nordic Pure
The Nordic Pure MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is the ideal filter to reduce airborne contaminants in your home or business. With each pass through your MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter, the air in your environment improves.
- Your favorite four-legged friend could be capable of triggering allergies and asthma attacks! Nordic Pure air filters help remove pet dander, also known as the shedding skin cells of furry or feathery animals like cats, dogs, birds, and hamsters.
- Nordic Pure offers MERV 7 through MERV 15 – the largest filtration variety available – so you can customize what you remove from the air in your home to fit your needs.
- Nordic Pure air filters remove allergens like pollen, mold, dust mites, and tobacco smoke from the air in your home. These pollutants can cause those miserable allergy symptoms like sneezing, coughing, and watery eyes.
- All of Nordic Pure’s filters are framed using recycled beverage board paper, making them easier on the environment!
3. Filtrete AD02-2PK-6E air filter for home furnace
Filtrete, 2 Pack, 20″ x 20″ x 1″, Micro Allergen Reduction Filter, Attracts & Captures Microscopic Allergens Like Dust, Smoke, & Smog Particles & Large Allergens Like Mold Spores & Pollen, For Residential Use Only. .
- For 25 years, Filtrete Filters have helped deliver cleaner air to millions of homes like yours. We’re changing and evolving with our customers and their homes, and our dedicated technical team continues to develop innovative solutions to help improve indoor air quality.
- Help improve the air quality in your house by capturing airborne allergens with the help of a Filtrete Allergen Defense Filter. Using electrostatic technology, the filter turns your central heating and cooling system into a whole-house air cleaner.
- This high-performance furnace filter attracts – and captures – allergens including:
- What do you want to filter from your air? Dust, pet dander, pollen, smoke, mold, and more – even odours – there’s a Filtrete Brand furnace filter to capture it. The Filtrete Filter Micro Particle Rating lets you know how many micro particles Filtrete Filters capture and trap, helping to make your air cleaner.
- Help improve your home’s air quality. Filtrete Filters are supercharged with proprietary 3M technology, enabling them to pull in and trap more particles to help clean the air you and your family breathe.
4. LEVOIT LV-H132 Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter, Odor Allergies Eliminator for Smokers, Smoke, Dust, Mold, Home and Pets, Air Cleaner with Optional Night Light, US-120V, White, 2-Year Warranty
- Use Levoit designated replacement filters(Model ID: LV-H132-RF) to maintain product performance. Only one single filter needs to be replaced every 6 months depending on the use of the product.
- Love fresh air? Bring it inside-whether to your living room, atop a small nightstand, or right next to you at your work. Let it do its work in a small and medium sized rooms, choose from low, medium, or high fan speed settings to meet diffreent air conditons and let the fresh and clean air stay with you .
- The Affordable Replacement Filter Enjoys High Customer Satisfaction
- Fine Premilinary Filter neutralizes air dust and improves air quality in your room.
- Activated carbon filter captures various household odors such as cooking smells, pet odors, and cigarette smoke.
5. Filtrete UR01-2PK-6E air filter for home furnace
Keeping your home clean and healthy is your mission and Filtrete Healthy Living filters can be your perfect partner. Featuring high performing electrostatic technology, Filtrete filters proactively capture dust, bacteria, germs, viruses and allergens in your air.
- Need help remembering when to change your filter? Create a Filtrete 365 Profile to get custom filter change reminders and personalized home tips based on your home environment.
- Because every breath is important, Filtrete Healthy Living Air Filters proactively capture dust, bacteria, viruses and allergens from the air passing through your filter. Help create a cleaner, healthier, and fresher home environment by capturing unwanted particles from your household air.
- Man’s best microscopic dander spreading friend.
- A bright bouquet of pollen and allergen aggravation.
- The soothing scent of soot and smoke particles to set the mood.
6. AeraMax 300 Large Room Air Purifier Mold, Odors, Dust, Smoke, Allergens and Germs with True HEPA Filter and 4-Stage Purification
Automatically detects and purifiers the air. Certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America Utilizes a True HEPA Filter With Antimicrobial Treatment to safely remove 99.
- AeraMax 300 Air Purifier
- Auto detecting technology senses and purifies the air. Certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
- AeraSmart feature automatically detects contaminants and purifies the air.
- Special High Performance Mode for Allergy, Cold and Flu Seasons.
- Carbon filter captures household odors, pet odors, cooking odor and cigarette smoke.
7. Airx Filters HEALTH-162001-6 air filter for home furnace
By AIRx Filters
Use airx odor 20x20x1 furnace filters to turn your air conditioning and heating system into a whole house air cleaner, dramatically reducing dust and pollen throughout your home. Using a mere 8 carbon havoc filter media, these 20″ x 20″ x 1″ air filters act like a micro-particle magnet.
- Airx odor AC filters trap and odors, as well as dust mite debris and even large particles like dust and lint
- Make your home a healthier haven and shelter your loved ones from air contaminants
- Airx odor filters not only protect you from dust and pollen, they also protect your heating and air conditioning equipment from clogging with dust, affording optimal operating efficiency, better airflow and reduced energy and maintenance costs
- Airx odor 20x20x1 air filters outperform fiberglass, washable, reusable one-inch filters and typical pleated filters by using more pleats per square inch and high efficiency filter media
- More pleats means better airflow and reduced energy costs as well as better dust holding capabilities
8. Aprilaire 600 air filter for home furnace
Aprilaire humidifiers provide maximum comfort throughout your entire home – every hour, every day, all season long, without the mess and inconvenience of portables. Heating your indoor air dries out your skin.
- This not only makes you feel itchy but can also make you feel chilly
- This cold effect is not the only discomfort caused by too dry air
- Annoying static electricity is another indication of low humidity levels
- Proper relative humidity (rh) will reduce this discomfort
9. 6 STAGE ELECTROSTATIC WASHABLE PERMANENT HOME AIR FILTER Not 5 stage like others STOPS POLLEN DUST ALLERGENS LIFETIME FILTER! (20X25X1)
By BUYFILTERSONLINE / SFC
1 FILTER, ACTUAL SIZE IS 1/2″ LESS THAN STATED DIMENSIONS LIKE ALL STANDARD FILTERS! Meets manufacturer specifications for low initial resistance to air flow. A combination of woven and unique high loft polypropylene enclosed in a nominal 1″ or 2″ metal frame.
- No modifications needed to the furnace No electrical connections needed, air flow charges filter Helps remove tobacco smoke Improves the air for allergy sufferers Cuts down on dusting Eliminates many odors Filter should outlast your furnace These filters are recommended to be washed out every 4 to 6 weeks
- Remove your filter and use a vacuum to remove dust
- Then use water to rinse the opposite direction of the airflow that you had the filter installed
- A light cleaner such as dish or laundry soap can be used to remove cigarette smoke or other contaminants
- Rinse the filter out very well, allow it to dry and put it back in your unit
10. Naturalaire 84858.012020 air filter for home furnace
The Flanders NaturalAire Standard MERV 8 is made of a one-sided metal-reinforced Pleated media. This filter tests as a MERV 8 rating through ASHRAE 52.
- 2 testing methods
- Housed in a 1-Inch recyclable clay-coated moisture resistant frame, the NaturalAire MERV 8 uses a mechanical media that maintains the minimum listed efficiency through the life of the filter
- This filter captures particles as small as 1 microns and is effective against the following contaminants: pet dander, mold spores, dust mite debris, pollen, household dust, as well as debris and lint
Hope this list of the best air filter for home furnace will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125