To get the lowdown on best angle grinder, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the angle grinder.
An increasingly popular option is a Makita 9557PBX1 angle grinder, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 515 verified buyers have rated this product 4.5 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best angle grinder available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on angle grinder, then you should absolutely go for Black+Decker BDEG400 angle grinder which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a angle grinder.
While you’ll find angle grinder that are less than $20, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive angle grinder. Generally, a good angle grinder with desirable extra features will cost between $20 to $200.
If you are ready to choose a new angle grinder, check out our recommendations for the best angle grinder. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of angle grinder available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best angle grinder
1. Makita 9557PBX1 angle grinder
Powerful 7. 5 amp motor delivers 11,000 rpm for high output power.
- Makita’s 4-1/2″ Cut-Off/Angle Grinder combines 7.5 AMP power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting industrial performance.
- Ease-of-use features include an extra large paddle switch for comfortable operation, and a lock-on/off feature for continuous operation. The 9557PB weighs only 4.
- The 9557PB is a versatile and powerful grinder engineered for cutting, grinding and polishing applications.
- The 9557PBX1 is a kit that includes the Angle Grinder, 5 4-1/2″ grinding wheels, metal tool case, cut-off and grinding wheel guards, as well as a Makita Diamond Blade with turbo rim engineering for constant contact with material for a smoother cut and finish.
2. Black+Decker BDEG400 angle grinder
The Black & Decker BDEG400 4-1/2″ 6 Amp Angle Grinder is ideal for sharpening, cutting, grinding, removing rust and surface preparation. This grinder features a metal gear case for durability and longer life.
- It offers a 3-position side handle that provides added comfort and control for use with various materials and angles
- It also has a spindle lock for easy accessory changes
- Operates at 10,000 rpm, with a spindle size range of 5/8″ – 11 “
- Includes: (1) 4-1/2″ Small angle grinder, (1) Metal grinding wheel, (1) Spanner wrench
3. Hitachi G12SR4 angle grinder
The G12SR4 4 1/2″ Angle Grinder removes casting fin, finishes various types of steel, bronze and aluminum materials and castings, grinds welded sections, sections cut by means of an acetylene torch, synthetic resins, slate, brick and marble. With it’s small grip diameter, high output power and overload durability, it delivers great performance.
- For quick and easy disc and accessory changes.
- For improved control and comfort for right and left-handed users.
- For comfortable, continuous operation.
- For added value and protection.
4. Makita GA4530 angle grinder
Makita’s 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder (model GA4530) combines 6 AMP power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting industrial grinding performance. The GA4530 is ideal for masons, welders, ship yard workers, automotive technicians, stone/tile work, HVAC, electricians, and general contractors for a range of grinding applications.
- Makita GA4530 4-1/2″ Angle Grinder
- Makita’s 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder (model GA4530) combines 6 AMP power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting industrial grinding performance. The GA4530 is ideal for masons, welders, ship yard workers, automotive technicians, stone/tile work, HVAC, electricians, and general contractors for a range of grinding applications.
- The GA4530 is powered by a 6 AMP motor that delivers 11,000 RPM for the most demanding applications. The machined bevel gears are engineered for longer tool life, and the all-ball bearing design and metal gear housing are engineered for added durability.
- The GA4530 weighs only 4.0 lbs.
5. Ingersoll-Rand 3101G angle grinder
The Ingersoll Rand Angle Die Grinder is ideal for weld grinding, deburring, surface prep and polishing. Delivers superior control when trying to get into hard-to-reach places.
- Cut, grind, and polish tough jobs with Ingersoll Rand’s 3101G heavy-duty air angle die grinder. Part of IR’s Edge series, this power tool has a ball-bearing construction that’s sturdy yet lightweight.
- What’s in the box?
- At only 1.3 pounds, the Ingersoll Rand 3101G heavy-duty air die grinder has a ball-bearing construction and, like all of the company’s Edge Series Impactools, is exceptionally rugged, compact, and lightweight.
6. Bosch 1375A angle grinder
The Bosch 1375A 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder features a powerful 6.
- The Bosch 1375A 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder features a powerful 6.
- (1) 4-1/2 In. Angle Grinder, (1) Burst-Protection Guard, (1) Auxiliary Handle, (1) Flange Kit, (1) Spanner Wrench, (1) 4-1/ Inc.
- This angle grinder employs Bosch’s signature Service Minder Brush System, which shuts off the tool when preventative maintenance is required. The auxiliary handle can be moved into two positions that are specifically designed and angled to a natural position for maximum operator comfort, and the top handle is ergonomically designed.
- With the Bosch 1375A angle grinder, Bosch designed a highly efficient motor with an extremely small field diameter, letting the user grind or cut with ease and speed. The tool features a 6.
- The grinder features a lock-on side switch for continuous operation, and it’s constructed to endure the rigors of all-day use with limited required maintenance. A 5/8 In.
7. Dewalt DW840K angle grinder
The DEWALT DW840K 7-Inch Angle Grinder with Bag and Wheels. This grinder features a 13.
- 0 Amp AC/DC, 8,000 rpm motor which provides high power and speed for 7″ grinding applications
- It has a high power-to-weight ratio for greater efficiency and reduced user fatigue
- The adjustable guard can be adjusted to redirect sparks away from user
- Rear handle design for greater comfort and control, and external brush caps for easy servicing
- The sealed ball and roller bearings allow for extended motor life
8. Makita GA7021 angle grinder
The Makita 7 in. Angle Grinder (GA7021) is built around a powerful 15 Amp motor that delivers up to 6,600 RPM for fast stock removal.
- 7″ Angle Grinder (GA7021)
- The switch handle rotates 90 degrees left and right, while the side handle may be configured in any of 3 positions to promote user comfort and control. A 7 in.
- The Makita 7 in. Angle Grinder is built around a powerful 15 Amp motor that delivers up to 6,600 RPM for fast stock removal.
9. Skil 9295-01 angle grinder
The Skil 9295-01 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder features a powerful 6. 0 Amp Motor.
- Tool-less Guard Adjustment
- Heavy duty metal gear housing for added durability
- Compact grip design for comfort and control
10. Metabo W9115 angle grinder
Engineered for a broad range of grinding, cutting and deburring applications, the 4. 5″, 900 Watt W9-115 compact angle grinder features a smaller, ergonomically designed body for more comfort, a tool-free quick-positioning guard that allows for fast change-over from grinding to cutting, and a side-mounted slide lock-on switch.
- The powerful Long Life 8
- 5 Amp, AC/DC, 10,500 rpm motor includes advanced designs to optimize air flow for cooler operation and extend longevity in harsh environments
- The S-Automatic Safety Slip Clutch helps to prevent kick back if a disc or wheel should jam
Hope this list of the best angle grinder will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125