To get the lowdown on best attic exhaust fan, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the attic exhaust fan.
An increasingly popular option is a Iliving 18 Inch Variable Speed Shutter Exhaust Fan, Wall-Mounted, 18″, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 358 verified buyers have rated this product 4.4 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best attic exhaust fan available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on attic exhaust fan, then you should absolutely go for Ventamatic XXFIRESTAT attic exhaust fan which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a attic exhaust fan.
While you’ll find attic exhaust fan that are less than $10, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive attic exhaust fan. Generally, a good attic exhaust fan with desirable extra features will cost between $10 to $360.
If you are ready to choose a new attic exhaust fan, check out our recommendations for the best attic exhaust fan. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of attic exhaust fan available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best attic exhaust fan
1. Iliving 18 Inch Variable Speed Shutter Exhaust Fan, Wall-Mounted, 18″
The iLIVING shutter exhaust fan is perfect for removing excess heat, moisture, and unpleasant odors from virtually any commercial location, including restaurants, factories, warehouses, barns, and greenhouses. This fan features aluminum blades, OSHA compliant wire guards, and automatic shutters that open and close in tandem with the operation of the fan.
- The completely enclosed motor is thermally protected and permanently lubricated
- The fan comes fully assembled out of the box; only installation required is the electrical hardwire
- The shutter fan comes in 8 different sizes: 10 inch, 12 inch, 16 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch, 24 inch, 30 inch, and 36 inch; the 18 inch shutter fan has both a variable Speed ILG8SF24V and a single Speed model
- The iLIVING 30 inch and 36 inch shutter fans are only available in single Speed
- For variable Speed models, the iLIVING ILG8SFSC Speed controller is sold separately
2. Ventamatic XXFIRESTAT attic exhaust fan
Specification: * Overall Dimension: 4. 8 x 2.
- Additional Feature :
- The Ventamatic Firestat Thermostat controls power attic ventilators. The Firestat Temperature Range is 183degF at which point it cuts off the appliance.
- 1) Disconnect the power to the unit.
- 2) Remove the thermostat cover.
- 3) Remove the box.
3. Cool Attic CX242DDWTUPS attic exhaust fan
By Cool Attic
Specification: * Overall Dimension: 39. 4 x 36 x 15.
- The Cool Attic 24 in. direct drive 2-speed whole house fan is designed for houses with 1,200 to 1,800 sq.
- It works by pulling fresh air in from the outside and expelling the warm air up into the attic and pushing it out through your attic exhaust vents.
- This unit requires a minimum of 8-10 sq. ft.
- Low vibration direct drive design with a precision-balanced 4-blade aluminum fan assembly contribute to quiet and reliable performance.
- White, powder-coated automatic shutter with 95% plus closure (ceiling mount only). Dual High/low and on/off wall switch included.
4. Broan 353 attic exhaust fan
Trapped attic air can easily reach 150deg or more. This unit removes super-heated attic air, making any home more comfortable, whether it’s air conditioned or not.
- Since 1932, Broan-NuTone LLC has led the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, unsurpassed built-in convenience products and superior customer service. While global expertise plays a critical role in Broan-NuTone’s ability to being able to meet and exceed the needs and desires of homeowners and designers alike, Broan-NuTone is very proud of the fact that over 80 percent of their products sold in the United States are designed, engineered and manufactured in the United States with U.
- Trapped attic air can easily reach 150-degrees or more. This unit removes super-heated attic air, making any home more comfortable, whether it’s air conditioned or not.
- Effective attic ventilation requires air to exit at or near the peak of the roof and replacement air to be drawn in under the eaves of the house, via soffit venting. The Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) recommends that powered attic ventilators provide at least 10 air changes per hour to equalize attic temperature.
5. Broan 35316 attic exhaust fan
Trapped attic air can easily reach 150-Degree or more. These units remove super-heated attic air, making any home more comfortable.
- Year round ventilating of the attic minimizes harmful moisture in the winter and lowers the temperature of a home in the summer. Keeping the attic cool and dry can extend the life of the roof, by preventing rot, premature aging, and damaging shingle distortion that can result from excessive heat.
- Trapped attic air can easily reach 150-degrees or more. The BROAN 35316 Attic Ventilator removes super-heated attic air, making any home more comfortable, whether it’s air conditioned or not.
- 14-Inch diameter steel blade specially designed for maximum air movement. Operates automatically – adjustable thermostat built-in.
- Designed for gable installation. Mounting brackets simplify installation.
- Thermally protected, permanently lubricated motor. Galvanized steel housing, ribbed for added strength.
6. Ipower GLFANXBOOSTER4 attic exhaust fan
Our goal is to put a light in every garden where needed.
- We only provide the premium quality components and reliable service.
- The iPower Booster Fan solves airflow issues without expensive re-work or replacement of existing inline fans. Easy to use and set up, our fans are a big hit for all types of tasks.
- 1. Energy efficient & quiet operation.
- 2. Lightweight & super easy to install.
- 3. Engineered for maximum boost with minimum noise.
7. 8″ Inline Fan – 735 CFM Exhaust Duct Fan, Built-in Speed Controller, ETL Listed, Pre-Wired 6 FT Grounded Cord – Great Use in Grow Tent with Carbon Filters, Light Fixtures, Intake. Fits 8 Inch Ducts.
TerraBloom 8″ Inline Fan (Model TB-MFIF-8) is a versatile unit for a wide range of applications. It can be used to extract odors from enclosed environments and is powerful enough to pull air through Carbon Filters (Scrubbers) of sizes 8″ x 24″ or less.
- When using this unit with a filter, attach the fan as close to the filter as possible, pull air through the filter and out of the desired area (instead of pushing air into the filter)
- Keep the amount of elbows or turns in the ducting to the minimum
- Each turn/elbow in ducting reduces the airflow output
- This ventilation fan can also be used as an intake fan to supply fresh air from the outside, as well as mitigate unwanted moisture and stale air in the attics and basements
- Due to its compact dimensions and light weight this duct fan is easy to install
8. Broan 355BK attic exhaust fan
Too often, attic ventilation is overlooked, not to mention ignored as a place for energy savings. That’s where Broan solutions make sense.
- A cooler attic may be more comfortable, but the benefits go much deeper than comfort.
- Powerful and easy to install, these units supplement or replace air conditioning by removing the blanket of hot, trapped air from attics.
- Too often, attic ventilation is overlooked, not to mention ignored as a place for energy savings. That’s where Broan solutions make sense.
- Available in three popular performance ratings. Select one that best suits attic size and shingle color.
9. Rand Solar Powered Attic Fan-8 Watt-W Roof Top Ventilator NEW!!
By Rand Solar
NEW Rand 8 Watt Solar Attic Fan With this high quality attic fan, you will dramatically cut your cooling costs in the summer. Your attic can get hotter than 160 degrees in the summer.
- This heat works its way into your house, and makes it more difficult to cool it in the summer
- With this attic fan, you can cool your attic temperatures by up to 50 degrees
- In the spring and fall, you may not need air conditioning at all! In the summer, it will dramatically decrease the amount of time that your air conditioning needs to run
- And, since it is all powered by the sun, you will get these benefits at no cost to you! It also provides needed ventilation to decrease moisture and water vapor in your attic
- This, combined with the decreased attic temperature, can increase the longevity of your entire roof system
10. Broan 356BR attic exhaust fan
356BR Finish: Brown Features: -Attic ventilator with dome. -Solar power: No.
- Year-round ventilating of an attic minimizes harmful moisture in the winter and lowers the temperature of a home in the summer. Keeping an attic cool and dry can extend the life of the roof, by preventing rot, premature aging, and damaging shingle distortion that can result from excessive heat.
- PVC Dome provides ultraviolet protection and superior durability. 23 Gage metal flashing allows for nailing, hot tar application, and mesh bird screen.
- Headquartered in Hartford, Wisconsin, Broan manufactures forward-thinking residential ventilation products, customized climate, communications and home automation solutions.
- Broan offers a broad line of kitchen and bathroom ventilation products, providing choices, style, value, and a name that can be trusted.
Hope this list of the best attic exhaust fan will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125