To get the lowdown on best bandsaw, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the bandsaw.
An increasingly popular option is a Wen 3962 bandsaw, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 366 verified buyers have rated this product 4.1 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best bandsaw available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on bandsaw, then you should absolutely go for Skil 3386-01 bandsaw which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a bandsaw.
While you’ll find bandsaw that are less than $10, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive bandsaw. Generally, a good bandsaw with desirable extra features will cost between $10 to $1850.
If you are ready to choose a new bandsaw, check out our recommendations for the best bandsaw. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of bandsaw available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best bandsaw
1. Wen 3962 bandsaw
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? Reminiscent of your Grandpa’s bandsaw, the WEN 10-Inch Two-Speed Band Saw is the perfect companion for any workshop. With a 3.
- Remember when power tools were actually powerful? With a 3.5-amp motor and a 9-3/4 inch throat, the WEN 10-Inch Two-Speed Band Saw will glide through boards with cuts up to six inches deep.
- The WEN Band Saw includes a 3-in-1 Dust Port to fit a variety of dust collection hose sizes (1-3/4, 2-3/4, 4 inches).
- Run the blade at either 1520 or 2620 feet per minute to meet the needs of any given project.
- Use 72-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 1/2 of an inch in size depending on the intricacies needed.
- Create angled cuts up to six inches in depth by beveling the 14-1/8 x 12-1/2-inch table up to 45deg to the right.
2. Skil 3386-01 bandsaw
The SKIL 3386-02 120-volt 9-inch band saw features a 2. 5-Amp motor, a ribbed aluminum table with tilting adjustment ranging from 0 to 45, and a blade guide adjustment for custom depth settings.
- For cutting irregular shapes and ripping lumber into thinner pieces, novice woodworkers will find the new 3386 SKIL 9-inch Band Saw with Light is essential for their workshop. You’ll cut through a variety of wood materials with the 6-TPI blade.
- (1) SKIL 3386-01 120-Volt 9-Inch Band Saw with Light, (1) Blade, (1) Miter Gauge, (1) Rip Fence.
- The articulating LED Work Light illuminates cut line and ensures proper visibility.
- To quickly make the right angle and height changes, a convenient rack and pinion table adjustment is found on the band saw.
- The adjustable rip fence helps guide the work piece for straight and accurate cuts, while the miter gauge comes in handy when making crosscuts.
3. Sulpher Grove Tool URETHANE BAND SAW TIRES 7/8″ WIDE BY 12″ DIAMETER
By Sulphur Grove Tool
These tires will be running on your band saw long after rubber ones have literally turned to dust. They do not dry out, therefore, they will not crack, peel or harden like rubber tires do.
- They hold so tightly to the wheel you won’t need to glue them down
- Colored bright, safety orange for easier inspection
- Will fit wheels of the diameter listed to plus or minus 1/2″
- Be sure to follow label instructions for best performance & ease of installation
- Tires come in pairs
4. Timber Wolf Bandsaw Blade 1/2″ x 93-1/2″, 4 TPI
By Timber Wolf
Timber Wolf makes the world’s only thin-kerf, low tension, silicon steel bandsaw blades that will outlast your old carbon steel blades by a mile! Your bandsaw will cut better and faster, with less wear on bearings, shafts and tires. Tooth angles and gullet symmetries, combined with a unique set pattern, create a blade that is everything a wood-cutting blade was meant to be.
- Blade has over 60% of the speed capabilities of a hook blade while giving you the great finish of a skip
- The round design of the gullet eliminates any work hardening zones
- Couple that with the special 6
- 5deg rake, 5-tooth set pattern, and
- 025″ thick thin-kerf blade and you have an awesome bandsaw blade!
5. Mk Morse ZWEP441418MC bandsaw
By MK Morse
497-ZWEP441418MC Features: -These premium blades feature Matrix II cutting edges and the longest life. -Variable pitch teeth reduce vibration.
- -Cutting Edge Material: HSS
- Product Type: -Band
- Generic Dimensions: -Cutting Length: 44 7/8 in
- -Thickness: 0
- 0200 in
6. Accura 14shassy bandsaw
This listing is for the upper shaft hinge assembly, complete with slide block and shaft for mounting the top wheel on most 14″ band saws. This is the complete block with the tension spring and shaft hinge included.
- Will fit 90% of Taiwanese saws on the market
- Will also work for many older Delta and Powermatic saws
7. Ridgid BS14000 – BS14002 Band Saw (2 Pack) Replacement Tire # 089030005070-2pk
Includes (2) Belts. New, Bulk Packed.
- Genuine OEM replacement part
- Consult owners manual for proper part number identification and proper installation
- Please refer to list for compatibility
- Compatible with: Ridgid BS14000 14″ Band Saw, BS14001 14″ Band Saw, BS14002 14″ Band Saw
8. Wen 3975 bandsaw
Remember when you could cut through 5-inch metal pipes with ease? The WEN 5-inch Metal-Cutting Benchtop Bandsaw makes easy work of brass, aluminum, copper, steel and more. Cut pipes up to 5 inches in diameter or rectangular materials up to 5 x 4-7/8 inches in size.
- Variable speed operation allows for blade rotation anywhere from 125 to 260 feet per minute to help ensure the perfect cut on a variety of sizes and materials
- The compact design makes transportation and storage simple, giving you access to a powerful and rugged machine at both the job site and at home
- The onboard vise provides a firm grasp on your workpiece
- Combine this with the beveling blade to create angled cuts anywhere from 0 to 60 degrees
- Make 45-degree cuts up to 3-1/8 inches in diameter for circular material and 3-1/8 x 3-15/16 inches for square material
9. Makita XBP01Z bandsaw
Makita XBP01Z 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Band Saw (Tool-Only). Ergonomics – The XBP01 is superiorly engineered to meet the demands of the user with up to 27% less weight than the competition.
- A huge advantage when cutting in-place/overhead
- Easy One-Handed Operation – The XBP01 includes a blade wheel cover that covers the blade outside the cutting area making the saw suitable for appropriate one-handed operation: meets ANSI Standard 6745-2-20
- Makita is the only manufacturer that offer this feature with the preferred 18V platform
- Makita System – Part of the World’s Largest 18V Lithium-Ion Platform 70 + and expanding
- Bare Tool Only
10. Makita XBP02Z bandsaw
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Portable Band Saw (model XBP02Z, tool only) delivers cordless metal cutting power to the jobsite. The XBP02Z has a Makita-built high torque motor and a compact design with less weight for a range of cutting applications in a variety of metal materials.
- 18V LXT Portable Band Saw (XP18V LXT Portable Band Saw (XBP02Z)
- It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Portable Band Saw (model XBP02Z, tool only) delivers cordless metal cutting power to the jobsite. The XBP02Z has a Makita-built high torque motor and a compact design with less weight for a range of cutting applications in a variety of metal materials.
- Makita-built motor delivers faster cutting with variable speed 275-530 ft./min.
Hope this list of the best bandsaw will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125