To get the lowdown on best bench grinder, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the bench grinder.
An increasingly popular option is a Wen 4276 bench grinder, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 622 verified buyers have rated this product 4.1 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best bench grinder available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on bench grinder, then you should absolutely go for Wen 4288 bench grinder which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a bench grinder.
While you’ll find bench grinder that are less than $30, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive bench grinder. Generally, a good bench grinder with desirable extra features will cost between $30 to $320.
If you are ready to choose a new bench grinder, check out our recommendations for the best bench grinder. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of bench grinder available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best bench grinder
1. Wen 4276 bench grinder
Remember when you spent all that money replacing dull rusty tools? From deburring ragged edges to cleaning objects to sharpening blades, the WEN 6-inch Bench Grinder is the ideal companion for any workshop. These machines allow for simple resuscitation of dull blades, scissors, screwdrivers, and more.
- Remember when you spent all that money replacing dull rusty tools? From deburring ragged edges to cleaning objects to sharpening blades, the WEN 6-inch Bench Grinder is the ideal companion for any workshop. This package includes two 6-inch by 3/4-inch wheels: a 60-grit wheel for general purpose grinding and a coarse 36-grit wheel for faster material removal.
- Our heavy duty base reduces wobbling during operation and ensures safe mounting.
- A flexible work light illuminates the work space, promoting accurate sharpening.
- Includes 60-grit and a 36-grit grinding wheels for material removal and general purpose grinding.
- Eye guards provide vital protection from sparks and debris for safe operation.
2. Wen 4288 bench grinder
Remember when your bench grinder stayed put? As all woodworkers know, a grinder on a normal work surface often times jostles and skews the other items in a work area due to heavy vibrations created by the grinder. The WEN Bench Grinder Pedestal Stand resolves this issue by providing an independent surface for you to attach your tool.
- As all woodworkers know, a bench grinder on a normal work surface often times jostles and skews the other items in a work area due to heavy vibrations created by the grinder. The WEN Bench Grinder Pedestal Stand resolves this issue by providing an independent surface for you to attach your tool.
- The steel mounting plate accommodates a variety of bolt orientations and is compatible with the entire line of WEN bench grinders.
- The 31.5-inch stand includes a water pot for quenching workpieces and the hook on the back of the mounting plate can be used to keep cords out of the way.
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron and steel, the solid three-legged base prevents wobbling during operation. For maximum stability, fasten the base to the floor through the bolt holes.
3. Dewalt DW756 bench grinder
The induction motor provides superior power for industrial grinding applications. Grinder has a rugged cast iron base and rests made of precision machined aluminum with rear exhaust ports in wheel guards and 12-1/2″ distance between wheels for larger and longer grinding applications.
- Specs: 3,450 rpm no load speed, 6″ wheel diameter, 1/2″ spindle diameter, adjustable tool resets, length 15″, weight 25
- 5 lbs
- Includes: 36 & 60 grit wheel, eye shields, spark deflectors, tool rests and adjustment wrench
4. Victoria Commercial Grade Manual Grain Grinder with High Hopper – Table Clamp Hand Corn Mill, Cast Iron
Size: High hoppergrind it, prepare it, cook it. It’s manual-attic! time for some real, authentic tortillas and breads – really made from scratch.
- the Victoria manually operated High hopper grain grinder is ideal for grinding corn, Coffee, grains, rice, wheat, oats, barley, rye, peppercorns, spices, nuts and much more
- Clamps to most tables and has a conventional screw for easy milling
- From coarse to fine, Victoria kitchen grain grinder is perfect for Green, everyday use or emergencies
- before first use: grind 1 to 2 Cups of cheap dried beans to prepare the grinding plates
- Discard the first preparation millings before starting your actual milling
5. Oregon 410-120 Bench or Wall Mounted Saw Chain Grinder
This Oregon Bench/wall Mount Chain Grinder is designed for the occasional user. Includes a dressing Brick, a quick check grinding template, and three grinding wheels for sharpening of 1/4″, 3/8″ Low profile, .
- 325″, 3/8″ and
- 404″ pitch chain
- Volts: 120-AC, Hertz:60HZ Amps: 1
- 2 amp, Watts: 140, Rated RPM: 3,500, Horsepower: 0
- 4, wheel size: 5-3/4″ and a One-way motor operation for safety
6. Jet 577102 bench grinder
For shops that may be short on space, a cast iron JET Bench Grinder delivers work power and pristine finishes. Built to withstand the high-volume demands of even the busiest shops, this high-quality machine grinds, sharpens and smooths with equal precision and flawless results
- For added safety, the JBG-8A follows strict guidelines and electrical requirements
- Totally enclosed pre-lubricated ball bearings
- Rubber mounts prevent movement
- Heavy-duty guarded toggle switch
- Cast iron wheel guards and dust vents
7. Rikon Power Tools 80-805 bench grinder
By RIKON Power Tools
8″ Slow Speed Bench Grinder. Powerful 1/2 hp Motor with 1750 RPM.
- Ideal for sharpening operations because it reduces heat build-up
- Includes 1″ x 8″ 60 grit and 120 Grit white aluminum oxide wheels
- Built sturdy with cast iron base featuring anti-vibration rubber feet
- Adjustable safety eye shield and spark resisters
8. Wen 4270 bench grinder
Remember when your sharpener wouldn’t overheat? Create the sharpest edges known to man with the WEN 10-Inch Two-Direction Water Cooled Wet and Dry Sharpening System. Boasting a 10-inch by 2-inch 220 grit wet sharpening stone and an 8-inch by 1-1/8-inch leather stropping wheel, you’ll have everything you need to bring old dull tools and knives back to life.
- The heavy-duty 1
- 6A motor rotates the wheels at 115 RPM for maximum precision during operation
- Once the edge is nice and sharp, polish and finish the surface on the leather stropping wheel with the included honing compound
- Resuscitate dull blades, wood chisels, carving tools, scissors, screwdrivers, lathe tools, axes and more
- Reverse the rotational direction with the flip of a switch to meet the needs of any task
9. Porter-Cable PCB575BG bench grinder
The PCB575BG includes a powerful 5. 0 Amp induction motor that delivers variable speeds between 2,000 and 3,400 RPM, allowing users to choose the appropriate speed in order to increase productivity when grinding, shaping and sharpening.
- Cast Iron base with rubber feet for durability and reduced vibration during operation.
- Grinder, (2) Grinding Wheels, (2) Eye Shields, (2) Spark Guards, (2) Tool Rests, Quench Water Tray, Wheel Dresser, Instruction Manual.
- Convenient upfront located knob for speed ranges from 2000 to 3400 RPM. Provides control of speeds depending on the material being used.
- Two piece tool rests can be adjusted for wheel wear and accurate angles. Left side rest has pre-cast groove for drill bit sharpening.
- Flexible gooseneck 40W lamp for better illumination of work area (bulb not included). Separate on/off switch.
10. Sunex Tools 5002A bench grinder
By Sunex Tools
Bright, flexible work light Has two 8 grit wheels: coarse 36 and medium 60 Each wheel has protective spark guard and adjustable eye shield Mounting holes and rubber feet make grinder easy to mount on a stand (optional – part 5003 or 5005) or use on an approved worktable or workbench Conveniently placed, easy to use on/off switch Long, 6-foot power cord Cast iron base for durability Ball bearing construction for smooth operation 5/8 Arbor accepts standard 8 wheel UL & CSA Listed Includes: eye shields, tool rests Power: 3/4 HP Motor No load speed: 3450 RPM Motor: 5 Amp Voltage: 115V/60Hz Shipping Wt. (Lbs.
- Efficiency saves you valuable time and money. Sunex Tools Shop Equipment gets you close to your work and helps you stay there.
- Sunex tools are tested against rigorous standards, ensuring lasting durability. Sunex shop tools, including our high-performance bench grinders, are backed by our 1 year warranty.
- Since 1977, we at Sunex Tools have prided ourselves on being experts in the automotive repair and heavy duty industry.
- The grinder’s heavy, rugged cast iron base provides durability and stability while reducing vibration.
- The grinder includes left and right eye shields for added safety during use. (Always wear proper personal eye protection)
Hope this list of the best bench grinder will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125