To get the lowdown on best compound miter saw, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the compound miter saw.
An increasingly popular option is a Dewalt DW715 compound miter saw, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 723 verified buyers have rated this product 4.7 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best compound miter saw available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on compound miter saw, then you should absolutely go for Hitachi C10FCG compound miter saw which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a compound miter saw.
While you’ll find compound miter saw that are less than $60, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive compound miter saw. Generally, a good compound miter saw with desirable extra features will cost between $60 to $800.
If you are ready to choose a new compound miter saw, check out our recommendations for the best compound miter saw. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of compound miter saw available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best compound miter saw
1. Dewalt DW715 compound miter saw
Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11-positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability. Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4″ nested and base molding up to 6-1/2″ vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- The DW715 12″ Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15 Amp motor to drive 4,000 rpm, delivering extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter de tent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments.
- -15 amp motor, 4,000 rpm delivers extended power and durability.
- -Adjustable stainless steel miter de tent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting.
- -Precise miter system and machined-base fence support optimize cutting accuracy.
- -Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4″ nested and base molding up to 6-1/2″ vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
2. Hitachi C10FCG compound miter saw
To provide clean and accurate bevel cuts. Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments.
- For better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece.
- For a secure hold.
- Included to minimize airborne particles.
3. Htc PM4000 compound miter saw
If you have a miter saw, then the PM-4000 folding miter saw stand is exactly what you need. Designed to work with nearly every make and model miter saw or chop saw, this strong, stable stand will allow you to setup wherever you wish – quickly, easily, and safely.
- The BORA Portamate PM-4000 Folding Miter Saw Stand is a practical, hassle-free stand for contractor size saws. Constructed of tubular steel, the rugged yet lightweight saw stand can support up to 500 lbs.
- Set up is quick and simple–the folding legs swing under the center portion and are secured by pins that snap into position. Two material supports extend left and right up to 116 inches apart, easily supporting over 10 feet of material drawn across the adjustable 13-inch support T’s.
- Folds up for easy transport, storage and carrying from your truck or van to the work site. Folded size is 43-1/2in (W) x 20in (D) x 6-1/2in (H) and weighs only 30 lbs – without saw.
- Change your tools easily with quick attach mounts. Additional mounts (sold separately) allow you to have a wide variety of tools that can mount quickly and easily to your PM-4000 stand.
- Stands at an ideal working height of 36 inches to make your work safe and efficient. This design increases stability and accuracy.
4. Dewalt DWS779 compound miter saw
Includes the integrated CUTLINE Blade Positioning System that provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw.
- Backed by DEWALT”s 3 year limited warranty
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90deg and 2×12 at 45deg. The DWS780 miters 60deg to the right and 50deg to the left providing capacity for professional applications.
5. Delta S26-262L compound miter saw
Battery Operated with on/off switch. Makes aligning blade to work piece more convenient and precise.
- Works with virtually all miter saw stands. Lightweight unit is easy to move from room to room or even from job to job with ease.
- The powerful new 15 amp motor cuts nominal 4″X 4″and 2″X 6″ at 90deg and 2″X 6″ with one pass while the electric brake will stop the saw blade within seconds of releasing the trigger.
- The Shopmaster S26-260L is the perfect addition to your home workshop. This 10 inch miter is packed full of features as well as the power to handle the demands of a handyman all at a price that you will love! Discover why people can’t keep from talking about the Shopmaster 10″ Miter Saw w/ Laser.
6. Dewalt DW713 compound miter saw
The DW713 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw has a 15 Amp motor delivering 5,000 rpm, extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 4-1/2″ of crown molding vertically nested. Lightweight design and built-in carry handle for portability.
- The precise miter system’s adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate features 11 positive stops for easy setup and improved efficiency. An easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles, and features a convenient detent override, which allows you to adjust the miter setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents.
- Ideal for a range of applications, the saw can deliver clean, 45-degree bevel cuts through dimensional lumber that measures up to 2 by 6 inches.
- This lightweight compound miter saw weighs just 35 pounds and features a built-in carry handle, so you can move it around the jobsite easily and lift it comfortably when it comes time to stow the saw at the end of the day.
7. Dewalt DW872 compound miter saw
The DW872 14″ Multi-Cutter Saw cuts a wide variety material at a constant depth throughout blade life and cuts four times faster than chop saws.
- – Multi-Cutter Saw offers versatility by cutting a wide variety of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- – Utilizing a carbide-tipped blade allows the depth-of-cut to remain constant throughout blade life.
- – Cuts 4-times faster than chop saws and 8-times faster than portable band saws in 2″ x 2″ x 1/4″ angle iron.
- – 14″, 66-tooth, carbide-tipped blade delivers a lower cost-per-cut compared to cutting with abrasive wheels.
- – Specially designed carbide teeth deliver fast, precise, and virtually burr-free cuts reducing the need for preparation grinding and finished cuts that are cool to the touch.
8. Dewalt DW717 compound miter saw
The DW717 10 in. Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw has an exclusive bevel detent system with seven positive stops to deliver fast accurate repeatable cuts.
- This adjustable miter saw offers best in class cross cut capacity 12 in
- at a 45 angle using back fence design
- Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock for accuracy, durability and easy adjustments
9. Evolution Power Tools EVOSAW380 compound miter saw
By Evolution Power Tools
Abrasive blades wear down quickly. This reduces both cut quality and cut capacity depth. It also increases the costly replacement of abrasives required to complete the job. An Evolution steel blade can last as long as 20 or more abrasives* and maintain its quality and capacity throughout, saving time and money!
- *Evolution’s internal test data.
- When cutting metals, Evolution steel blades leave an instantly workable finish and produce virtually no heat, burrs or sparks. This allows the material cut by this heavy duty chop saw to be handled quickly instead of having to wait for the metal to cool down, as required with abrasives.
- Evolution steel blades cut faster than traditional abrasive blade methods. An Evolution steel blade can cut through 6″ of 1/2 inch thick mild steel plate, in as little as 12 seconds*.
- *Evolution’s internal test data.
- Abrasive blades can create excessive dust, fumes, smoke, fire and can even explode. Evolution blades produce very few sparks, create little heat and are an overall safer alternative to abrasives!
10. Dewalt DWS709 compound miter saw
The DEWALT DWS709 12-inch slide compound miter saw features a powerful 15-amp, 3,800-rpm motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 5-1/2 inches nested and base molding up to 4-1/2 inches vertically against the fence, while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts. An exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2×14 dimensional lumber at 90 degrees and 2×10 at 45 degrees. An adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 13 positive stops improves productivity and cutting accuracy. The saw miters 60 degrees to the right and 50 degrees to the left provide increased capacity while the over-sized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy. At 51 pounds, this saw is easy to transport and store. Its dual horizontal steel rails with linear ball bearings deliver accuracy and durability. The precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize its durability and cutting accuracy.
- What’s in the box:
- A powerful 15-amp, 3,800-rpm motor delivers extended power and durability. It has tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 5-1/2 inches nested and base molding up to 4-1/2 inches vertically against the fence, while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- The adjustable miter detent plate allows users to quickly adjust the saw to maintain accuracy. Thirteen (13) positive miter detents allow users to quickly adjust the saw to the most common miter angles, improving productivity and ensuring cutting accuracy.
- This saw also miters 60 degrees to the right and 50 degrees to the left provide increased capacity. The over-sized, easy-to-read bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy.
- At 51 pounds, this saw is easy to transport and store without compromising on durability. A heavy-duty aluminum base with tall ribbing provides rigidity and strength.
Hope this list of the best compound miter saw will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125