To get the lowdown on best miter saw, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the miter saw.
An increasingly popular option is a Dewalt DW715 miter saw, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 723 verified buyers have rated this product 4.7 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best miter saw available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on miter saw, then you should absolutely go for Hitachi C10FCG miter saw which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a miter saw.
While you’ll find miter saw that are less than $70, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive miter saw. Generally, a good miter saw with desirable extra features will cost between $70 to $440.
If you are ready to choose a new miter saw, check out our recommendations for the best miter saw. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of miter saw available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best miter saw
1. Dewalt DW715 miter saw
Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11-positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability. Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4″ nested and base molding up to 6-1/2″ vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
- The DW715 12″ Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15 Amp motor to drive 4,000 rpm, delivering extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter de tent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments.
- -15 amp motor, 4,000 rpm delivers extended power and durability.
- -Adjustable stainless steel miter de tent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting.
- -Precise miter system and machined-base fence support optimize cutting accuracy.
- -Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4″ nested and base molding up to 6-1/2″ vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts.
2. Hitachi C10FCG miter saw
The Hitachi C10FCG 10″ Compound Miter Saw is lightweight for easier transport. The 15 Amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miter cuts with ease.
- To provide clean and accurate bevel cuts. Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments.
- For better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece.
- For a secure hold.
- Included to minimize airborne particles.
3. Dewalt DWS779 miter saw
The DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding Compound Miter Saw features a powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super efficient dust collection system that captures over 75% of dust generated.
- Includes the integrated CUTLINE Blade Positioning System that provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw.
- Backed by DEWALT”s 3 year limited warranty
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90deg and 2×12 at 45deg. The DWS780 miters 60deg to the right and 50deg to the left providing capacity for professional applications.
4. Evolution Power Tools RAGE3 miter saw
By Evolution Power Tools
The RAGE3 offers all the functionality of a normal miter saw, while cutting through materials never thought possible. This 10″ sliding compound miter saw will cut steel, aluminum, plastics, and wood (even wood with nails); using just one blade.
- Evolution is the market leader in multipurpose cutting technology. Utilizing this multipurpose cutting technology; the Rage 3 sliding miter saw is capable of cutting Steel, Aluminum, Wood (even wood with nails) and Plastic, using just one blade.
- The Rage 3 is suitable for cutting ferrous metals (1/4 inch mild steel – Brinell Hardness HB 200-220), non-ferrous metals (aluminum, copper, uni-strut & reinforced cables), wood, MDF, lumber & reclaimed wood (wood with nails) plus plastics & composites.
- When cutting metals, Evolution blades leave an instantly workable finish and produce virtually no heat, burrs or sparks. This allows the material cut by this compound sliding miter saw to be handled quickly instead of having to wait for the metal to cool down, as required with abrasives.
- With this accessory, Evolution saws are the complete cutting package! An Evolution diamond blade enables this 10 inch sliding compound miter saw to cut most Natural Stone, Concrete, Paving Slabs and unglazed Ceramics with ease.
- Diamond Blade Model: 10BLADEDM.
5. Delta S26-262L miter saw
Shop Master 10 in. Miter saw with a battery operated laser that makes aligning the blade to the work piece more convenient and precise.
- Battery Operated with on/off switch. Makes aligning blade to work piece more convenient and precise.
- Works with virtually all miter saw stands. Lightweight unit is easy to move from room to room or even from job to job with ease.
- The powerful new 15 amp motor cuts nominal 4″X 4″and 2″X 6″ at 90deg and 2″X 6″ with one pass while the electric brake will stop the saw blade within seconds of releasing the trigger.
- The Shopmaster S26-260L is the perfect addition to your home workshop. This 10 inch miter is packed full of features as well as the power to handle the demands of a handyman all at a price that you will love! Discover why people can’t keep from talking about the Shopmaster 10″ Miter Saw w/ Laser.
6. Dewalt DW716XPS miter saw
This DEWALT DW716XPS 12″ Compound Miter Saw features the integrated XPS Cross Cut Positioning System, with an integrated high intensity LED light that casts shadows of the blade to be used like a laser to indicate cut location. No alignment necessary; change blade, bump / transport.
- The XPS system is operated by a simple on/off switch
- This saw has a high visibility bevel scale that makes bevel adjustments fast and easy
- A powerful 15 amp motor delivers 3,600 RPM for extended power and durability
- An easy to read scale allows you to make fast independent adjustment of bevel presets, the ability to quickly bevel from side to side, with 9 bevel stops
- This saw offers tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 6-5/8 in
7. Ryobi TS1345L miter saw
Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
- Ryobi’s heavy-duty ZRTS1345L 10 in
- Compound Miter Saw features a powerful 14 amp motor capable of delivering up to 5,000 RPM blade speeds for fast and accurate cutting action
- The blade is simple to change with the single wrench blade changing system for added convenience
- It also has a dual view bevel scale helping provide a clear line of sight from both sides of the saw, and miter angles from 45 degrees left to right with stops a 0, 15, 22
- 5, 30 and 45 degrees
8. Makita LS1040 miter saw
Makita’s 10″ Compound Miter Saw (model LS1040) combines power, performance, and ease of use for most common miter cuts including a range of applications including woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more. 15 AMP Motor for Improved Performance The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 AMP direct drive motor with 4,600 RPM for improved performance.
- The direct drive motor with soft start delivers smoother start-ups and constant power, with no belts to slip or replace
- Precise Miter and Bevel Cuts The LS1040 has a dual post compound pivot arm, with bevel cuts up to 45deg to the left
- Miter adjustments range from 0deg-45deg (left) and 0deg-52deg (right), with 9 positive miter stops at 15deg, 22
- 5deg, 30deg, and 45deg (left or right), and 0deg (90deg cuts)
- The precision-machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts
9. Hitachi C12RSH2 miter saw
The new Hitachi C12RSH2 sliding dual compound miter saw is equipped with a compact slide system that requires zero rear clearance. The fixed rail system allows the saw head to smoothly glide along the fixed rails, eliminating the rear clearance that other sliding miter saws require.
- Allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance.
- And 0-45 degree to the left for flexibility.
- Raise fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2″ crown molding vertically.
- Adds comfort and control.
10. Genesis GMS1015LC miter saw
Make Genesis Power Tools the beginning of your next DIY project!The Genesis GMS1015LC 10 in. Compound Miter saw with Laser features a powerful 15 Amp motor while competitor models only offer 14 Amps for the same price.
- The included 60 Tooth blade is great for finish carpentry cuts and means you don’t have to spend additional money for a quality blade to start your project!Laser guided cutting offers better accuracy and an electric brake stops the blade within a few seconds after releasing the trigger
- An arbor lock makes blade changes faster and easier and an included hold down clamp assists with holding the work in place for safer operation!Add the Genesis 10 in
- Compound Miter saw with Laser to your tool collection today!
Hope this list of the best miter saw will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125