To get the lowdown on best pellet stove insert, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the pellet stove insert.
An increasingly popular option is a Pleasant Hearth 50,000 BTU Cabinet Pellet Stove, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 126 verified buyers have rated this product 3.4 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best pellet stove insert available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on pellet stove insert, then you should absolutely go for Fireside Chimney Supply CB620BK pellet stove insert which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a pellet stove insert.
While you’ll find pellet stove insert that are less than $10, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive pellet stove insert. Generally, a good pellet stove insert with desirable extra features will cost between $10 to $1890.
If you are ready to choose a new pellet stove insert, check out our recommendations for the best pellet stove insert. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of pellet stove insert available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best pellet stove insert
1. Pleasant Hearth 50,000 BTU Cabinet Pellet Stove
By Pleasant Hearth
Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with emissions at 0.
- Pleasant Hearth is a leading brand specializing in wood and pellet stoves, electric fireplaces, fireplace glass doors, fireplace accessories, electric log sets and outdoor fire pits. All of our products have been put through rigorous testing to ensure that they not only meet, but exceed the industry standards of quality, durability and functionality.
- Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. All Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves are made in the USA and a 5 year limited warranty.
- This stove has been EPA certified with a 85% efficiency rating. Heating coverage area is up to 2,200 sq ft.
- The solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area allows for a pleasant viewing experience.
- With just one turn of the dial, the exclusive Comfort Control System allows you to control your desired temperature with ease.
2. Fireside Chimney Supply CB620BK pellet stove insert
By Fireside Chimney Supply
Fireside Chimney Supply’s FireFlex chimney lining systems are made of 316Ti stainless steel and are used for all fuels. Our FireFlex 316Ti stainless steel stainless steel chimney liner system is designed to reline existing chimneys or to be used in new construction.
- They are manufactured using the highest grade mill certified alloys
- They are manufactured with a continuous strip of stainless steel, interlocked and diagonally crimped to produce a gas and water tight system of superior strength
- With 7 ply seams and 10 corrugations between each seam it will deliver the flexibility needed to get the job done
- Each FireFlex Kit includes our very own EZ connect system: Top plate or Flue fit top plate (optional) for the chimneys with the clay tile liner, both with EZ connect collars Rain Cap with screen to eliminate the pests Appliance connector with EZ connect for the insert or vertical hook-up Lifetime transferable chimney liner warranty Complete installation instructions UL1777 Listed in the USA Underwriter Laboratories The Deluxe Top Kits (flat top plate w/ hinged screen lid) are constructed of 22g 304 stainless steel
- The Deluxe Clay Tile Top Kits (for clay tiles w/ hinged screen lid) are constructed of 22g 304 stainless steel
3. Pellet Basket, Alternative Heating Source Using Wood Pellets in Your Wood Stove or Fireplace
A pellet basket is a metal basket that sits inside a woodstove and burns wood pellets; eliminating the need for electric and natural gas. Pellet baskets are a lower – cost alternative to pellet stoves.
- Simply place the basket in your wood stove, fill it with wood pellets, light the pellets with gel firestarter
- Add more pellets, when needed
- Scoop the hot pellets to one side with a metal scoop, add new pellets next to the hot pellets
- The hot pellets will ignite the new pellets
- Always adjust your flue for a safe working temperature
4. Vogelzang TR004 Colonial EPA Wood Stove
Vogelzang’s Colonial is an air tight fireplace insert that will greatly improve the efficiency of your fireplace. Feauturing a heavy cast iron door with a cool-touch wood handle and air washed ceramic glass, which allows a magnificent view of the burning fire, this fireplace insert will be a beautiful addition to your existing hearth.
- The Colonial meets EPA requirements for Certified wood burning appliances as well as meeting State of Washington regulations for low emissions at 4
- 02 grams/hour
- Burns up to 8 hours on one fueling and heats up to 1,800 square feet
- Over 75-Percent efficient, with a BTU rating of 69,600
5. Perkins Hearth and Grill Conditioning Glass Cleaner, 8 Fluid Ounces
HearthGlass Creme – Glass Ceramic Cleaner: Use on glass fronts of woodstoves, inserts and pellet stoves. Mild abrasive grinds off soot and creosote buildup white a protective silicone additive conditions the glass, making the next cleaning easier.
- Directions: For glass-ceramic materials only
- DO NOT USE ON TEMPERED GLASS OR PLASTIC OF ANY KIND! If you are unsure about your glass type, contact the manufacturer or your hearth products retailer
- Also use on smooth top ranges, glass-ceramic cooking dishes, brushed stainless steel sinks and ceramic tile (after spot testing a very small area for compatibility)
- Wash cooking dishes prior to use
6. Hi-Flame Shetland HF905U Extra Small Wood Burning Stove, Black
The Model HF-905U Shetland is a small, smart wood-burning stove of contemporary, yet classic, European styling. The Shetland features state-of-the-art, clean-burn, pre-heated tertiary air technology, which maximizes its efficiency, reducing both emissions and fuel consumption.
- Actual Installation
- Hi-Flame has been dedicated to the research, development and production of high quality wood stoves and fireplaces with fine workmanship, outstanding performance and exceptional value-for-money.
- The Shetland incorporates a pre-heated secondary air flow, that improves combustion efficiency and lowers emissions but also ‘washes’ the glass door of the stove. In addition to the secondary air flow, the Shetland features Tertiary Air, typically only found on some, but not all, of the most expensive stoves! The benefits of Tertiary Air are readily apparent in the cleaner viewing window and the minimal buildup of residue on the fire-chamber lining and flue.
7. US Stove GW1949 Wiseway Non-Electric Pellet Stove
By US Stove Company
US Stove wise way pellet stove takes away the need for electricity by utilizing a natural gravity feed system that eliminates all mechanical parts, meaning less maintenance and fewer breakdowns. This patented revolutionary design is the only epa-certified and UL-listed nonelectric pellet stove on the market today.
- The Wiseway from US Stove eliminates the need for electricity by utilizing a natural gravity feed system that eliminates all mechanical parts meaning less maintenance and break downs. This patented revolutionary design is the only EPA certified and UL Listed non-electric pellet stove on the market today.
- The Wiseway is the first non-electric pellet stove that is UL-Approved and certified by the Environmental Protection Agency. In addition, it is also approved for mobile home use.
- The Wiseway can easily heat up to 2,000 square feet of living space – more than the space in the average home – and does it by putting out over 40,000 BTU’s.
- Adjustments are simple by opening and closing fresh air intakes on the front of the stove.
- The viewing window allows you to see the flame traveling up the body of this stylish and modern stove.
8. Harman Combustion Exhaust Fan Motor for Pellet Stoves replaces 3-21-08639
By ESES Stoves
Upgraded Replacement exhaust or combustion blower motor for Harman and Heatilator Eco Choice pellet stoves. This is the latest revision of the combustion or exhaust blower from HHT and has increased amps for more starting and running power.
- This blower does NOT come with the fan bFits the following HHT pellet stove models: Harman Pellet Stoves: Advance Accentra Cast FS Accentra Insert Accentra 52i P35i Pellet Insert Pellet Pro 38 Plus (P38 +) P43 PC45 P61 P61A P68 PF100 PB105 HF60 Harman XXV Also fits the Harman DVC-500 coal stove
- (Draft Blower) Heatilator Eco-Choice Pellet Stoves: BH60 BH105 BA100 Original HHT Parts
- No Generics
9. US Stove 2200i EPA Certified Wood Burning Fireplace Insert, Medium
By US Stove Company
US Stove’s 2200i fireplace insert is an air-tight insert that will greatly improve the efficiency of your fireplace. The heavy cast iron door features a cool touch stainless steel handle and an air washed ceramic glass window that allows a magnificent view of the burning fire, making a beautiful addition to your existing hearth.
- The 2200i is a medium-sized wood stove insert that is EPA certified and approved for use in all 50 states. It fits directly into your existing fireplace to make it more efficient while comfortably heating home.
- The tough plate steel exterior is built for years of performance while the large viewing window brings the ambience and beauty of the fire to your home.
- The 2200i is easy to operate. Simply fill the firebox with kindling, start your fire, and add the logs.
- The 2200i’s heating system is a simple and efficient way of heating your home, while requiring less maintenance. The firebox is lined with firebrick to help retain heat and absorb energy to bring even more heat into the room.
- The initial log fire provides the primary combustion to your heating system. Once the fire has built up and gases rise above the fire, the air tubes at the top of the firebox push air on these gases and cause the secondary combustion.
10. Drolet 60,000 BTU EPA-Certified Escape Fireplace Wood Insert, Metallic Black
This Drolet Escape Fireplace Wood Insert upgrades your fireplace to a cleaner-burning, higher-efficiency heat source. This EPA-certified wood insert generates 60,000 BTU to heat up to 1600 sq.
- High-temperature secondary combustion provides 30% greater efficiency and cleaner emissions
- UL: 1480, BTU Output: 65,000, Blower (CFM): 130, Dimensions W x D x H (in
- ): 28 25/64 x 23 3/10 x 20 41/64, Assembly Required: Yes, Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps): 110, EPA Certified: Yes, Flue Collar Size (in
- ): 6, Stove Pipe Included: 25-ft
Hope this list of the best pellet stove insert will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125