To get the lowdown on best reciprocating saw, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the reciprocating saw.
An increasingly popular option is a Dewalt DW4856 reciprocating saw, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 1049 verified buyers have rated this product 4.6 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best reciprocating saw available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on reciprocating saw, then you should absolutely go for Porter-Cable PCC670B reciprocating saw which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a reciprocating saw.
While you’ll find reciprocating saw that are less than $10, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive reciprocating saw. Generally, a good reciprocating saw with desirable extra features will cost between $10 to $390.
If you are ready to choose a new reciprocating saw, check out our recommendations for the best reciprocating saw. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of reciprocating saw available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best reciprocating saw
1. Dewalt DW4856 reciprocating saw
Use the DEWALT DW4856 reciprocating saw blade set as the perfect addition to your cutting needs, featuring compatibility with all reciprocating saw brands. Intended for a broad range of applications including metal, plastic, wood, and drywall, these blades provide just what your job needs in a handy 6-piece set.
- DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold.
- Use the DEWALT DW4856 reciprocating saw blade set as the perfect addition to your cutting needs, featuring compatibility with all reciprocating saw brands. Intended for a broad range of applications including metal, plastic, wood, and drywall, these blades provide just what your job needs in a handy 6-piece set.
- What’s in the box:
- In a commitment to build America, DEWALT, a leading manufacturer of high-quality professional power tools, is proud to expand its product offerings made in the USA using global materials to include more than 600 different cordless power tools, hand tools and accessories. DEWALT began production of its American-built cordless power tools in its 75,000-square-foot Charlotte Manufacturing Operations facility in early October of 2013, using global materials.
- DEWALT cannot guarantee the tool you receive to be made in the USA, some retailers may have items that were built prior to October 2013. Only tools manufactured after October 2013 are made in the USA with global materials.
2. Porter-Cable PCC670B reciprocating saw
The PORTER CABLE PCC670B 20v MAX Lithium Bare Reciprocating Tigersaw features a high herformace drivetrain that delivers 1″ stroke length and 0-3,000 SPM for aggressive cutting speed. The compact design allows tool to reach tight spaces at only 14.
- 5″ in length and the tool free blade release allows for quick and easy blade changes
- A variable-speed trigger provides more control for cutting a variety of materials and the pivoting shoe helps keep constant contact with material
- It has a contoured overmolded handle that is optimized for increased comfort
- This tool is part of the 20V Max System – a high performance cordless platform
- (This is a bare tool item – battery sold separately)
3. Black & Decker BD4KITCDCRL reciprocating saw
By Black & Decker
The BLACK+DECKER BD4KITCDCRL 20V max* Combo Kit features a drill/Driver, a Circular saw, a Reciprocating saw, and a work light. This Combo Kit is part of the BLACK+DECKER 20V max* battery system; compatible with the full line of Black & Decker 20-Volt max line of power and gardening tools.
- A durable and powerful 20V MAX cordless drill features an 11-position clutch to help prevent stripped screws. A compact, lightweight design enables you to work in tight spaces with ease, and an LED light illuminates work surfaces.
- Powered by a high-torque motor, this compact cordless circular saw features a 5-1/2-inch blade for a variety of cuts. A tool-free depth of cut allows for easy adjustments.
- This cordless reciprocating saw is versatile, lightweight and easy to use. It features a powerful 3000 spm motor while the variable speed trigger and electric brake provide additional control.
- With up to 70 lumens and 11 hours of runtime, the 20V MAX rechargeable LED flashlight has the power you need to light up projects big and small.
4. Dewalt DCS387P1 reciprocating saw
The DEWALT DCS387P1 20V MAX Lithium Ion Compact Reciprocating Saw Kit (5. 0Ah) boasts of a compact and lightweight design at only 14.
- 5″ in total length; fits between studs and allows users to make cuts in confined spaces
- It features a 4-position blade clamp that allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool free blade changes
- The 1-1/8″ stroke length delivers faster cutting speed, and a variable speed trigger with 0-2,900 spm provides increased blade control for precision cuts
- The pivoting shoe provides increased versatility while cutting
- It also offers a bright LED light illuminates dark work areas for better visibility
5. Ryobi P514 reciprocating saw
If you want a powerful reciprocating saw that will serve you well on the jobsite or around the house, then the Ryobi P514 is the tool for you. Its rubber grip and anti vibration handle will keep you working in comfort.
- The rubber notches on the handle keep your hands from losing grip in slippery conditions
- Springs in the handle will prevent your wrist from feeling fatigue when it’s ripping through wood at 3,100 strokes per minute
- You’ll be able to cut for hours with its battery compatibility
- The 18V One+ line of batteries is compatible
- They include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
6. Milwaukee 6519-31 reciprocating saw
Cutting through materials is a staple of any demolition job. If you want to do the best job possible, you get the Sawzall from Milwaukee, the top name in construction hardware.
- This particular reciprocating saw is a feature-laden behemoth that can tackle whatever you throw in its way
- It’s specially designed for more rugged environments, with internal components that keep important areas, like the motor, protected from jobsite abuse
- For example, it has a gear protecting clutch
- This handy device absorbs high impact forces you would expect a saw of this caliber to be putting out on a daily basis
- In doing so, it keeps the motor and surrounding gears protected, improving their longevity and giving you a more powerful cut in your daily operations
7. Worx WX550L reciprocating saw
The WORX 20V Axis combines the precision and control of a jigsaw with the power and aggressiveness of a reciprocating saw into one compact, easy-to-use cutting machine. The Axis has a pivoting head that allows you to instantly convert from the jigsaw to the reciprocating saw and back.
- The 20V Axis combines a reciprocating saw and a jigsaw in one useful tool, delivering versatility and power, so you can make the fast, clean cuts your job demands.
- The compact and easy to use Axis weighs in at just over 4 lbs., but is plenty capable of tackling a wide variety of cutting tasks.
- The versatile Axis accepts virtually any brand of blade so you can easily cut wood, PVC pipe, plastic, fiberglass, ceramic tile, aluminum, copper, thin steel and even tree limbs & roots. Great for making quick cuts both indoors and out.
- The Axis’s motor is located on the side of the tool’s body, allowing the motor and gearing to rotate simultaneously. This eliminates the possibility of slippage or misalignment, resulting in a smooth, constant transfer of power for a more efficient cut.
- Another helpful feature is the built-in dust blower that instantly clears away dust and debris, increasing your visibility while cutting so you can power through jobs quickly.
8. Dewalt DCS310S1 reciprocating saw
The DEWALT DCS310S1 12-Volt MAX Pivot Reciprocating Saw Kit is ideal for a variety of professionals including remodelers. This Saw features an adjustable 3-position pivoting handle that allows user to make difficult cuts in confined spaces.
- It offers a 9/16″ stroke length that delivers fast cutting speed, along with a variable speed trigger with 0-2700 spm which provides blade control for precision cuts
- A keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes, and a pivoting shoe that provides versatility while cutting
- A bright LED light illuminates dark work areas for better visibility and the blade reverses for greater access to tight spaces and flush cutting
- Includes: (1) 12V MAX* Li-Ion Battery Pack, 30 minute charger, (1) 4″ 6 tpi wood cutting blade, (1) 4″ 18 tpi metal cutting blade, kit bag
9. Makita JR3050T reciprocating saw
The product is 11A VS Reciprocate Saw. Easy to use.
- The JR3050T is a versatile and powerful reciprocating saw with less weight, and is ideal for builders, roofers, metal fabricators, remodelers, and general contractors
- JR3050 T
- The Makita 11-Amp Reciprocating Saw (model JR3050T) combines a powerful 11 AMP motor with less weight (7.3 lbs.
- The JR3050T also features an internal dust blower system to clear debris from the line of cut for improved visibility, with a heavy-duty shoe and “tool-less” blade change for fast blade change and removal. The JR3050T is engineered with all ball and needle bearings for longer tool life, and a durable body design with a protective rubber boot to seal the motor and bearings from dust and debris.
- Large 2-finger trigger with lock-on button for added convenience
10. Bosch CRS180B reciprocating saw
The Bosch CRS180 18-Volt Reciprocating Saw features an impressive array of feature and benefits. It has a 1-1/8-inch stroke for enhanced material removal per stroke.
- The Bosch CRS180B 18-Volt Reciprocating Saw is an efficient and effective unit, with a compact tool length and a light weight of only 7.6 lbs.
- (1) 18-Volt Reciprocating Saw, (2) Reciprocating Saw Blades
- The Bosch CRS180B is a resilient reciprocating saw with a compact design. It’s only 17.
- The Bosch CRS180B Cordless Reciprocating Saw provides a variable-speed trigger, so users can ease the saw into the material without having to worry about kickback. There are two speed ranges with this recip saw: 0-2,400 spm and 0-2,700 spm.
- This cordless tool delivers a 1-1/8-Inch stroke, and this long and laborsaving stroke allows for more material to be removed per stroke. This saw is more efficient, and it easily handles drywall and wood, while making short work of pipe.
Hope this list of the best reciprocating saw will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125