To get the lowdown on best sawzall, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the sawzall.
An increasingly popular option is a Dewalt DW4856 sawzall, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 1049 verified buyers have rated this product 4.6 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best sawzall available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on sawzall, then you should absolutely go for Porter-Cable PCC670B sawzall which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a sawzall.
While you’ll find sawzall that are less than $10, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive sawzall. Generally, a good sawzall with desirable extra features will cost between $10 to $390.
If you are ready to choose a new sawzall, check out our recommendations for the best sawzall. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of sawzall available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best sawzall
1. Dewalt DW4856 sawzall
Use the DEWALT DW4856 reciprocating saw blade set as the perfect addition to your cutting needs, featuring compatibility with all reciprocating saw brands. Intended for a broad range of applications including metal, plastic, wood, and drywall, these blades provide just what your job needs in a handy 6-piece set.
- DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold.
- Use the DEWALT DW4856 reciprocating saw blade set as the perfect addition to your cutting needs, featuring compatibility with all reciprocating saw brands. Intended for a broad range of applications including metal, plastic, wood, and drywall, these blades provide just what your job needs in a handy 6-piece set.
- What’s in the box:
- In a commitment to build America, DEWALT, a leading manufacturer of high-quality professional power tools, is proud to expand its product offerings made in the USA using global materials to include more than 600 different cordless power tools, hand tools and accessories. DEWALT began production of its American-built cordless power tools in its 75,000-square-foot Charlotte Manufacturing Operations facility in early October of 2013, using global materials.
- DEWALT cannot guarantee the tool you receive to be made in the USA, some retailers may have items that were built prior to October 2013. Only tools manufactured after October 2013 are made in the USA with global materials.
2. Porter-Cable PCC670B sawzall
The PORTER CABLE PCC670B 20v MAX Lithium Bare Reciprocating Tigersaw features a high herformace drivetrain that delivers 1″ stroke length and 0-3,000 SPM for aggressive cutting speed. The compact design allows tool to reach tight spaces at only 14.
- 5″ in length and the tool free blade release allows for quick and easy blade changes
- A variable-speed trigger provides more control for cutting a variety of materials and the pivoting shoe helps keep constant contact with material
- It has a contoured overmolded handle that is optimized for increased comfort
- This tool is part of the 20V Max System – a high performance cordless platform
- (This is a bare tool item – battery sold separately)
3. Black & Decker BD4KITCDCRL sawzall
By Black & Decker
The BLACK+DECKER BD4KITCDCRL 20V max* Combo Kit features a drill/Driver, a Circular saw, a Reciprocating saw, and a work light. This Combo Kit is part of the BLACK+DECKER 20V max* battery system; compatible with the full line of Black & Decker 20-Volt max line of power and gardening tools.
- A durable and powerful 20V MAX cordless drill features an 11-position clutch to help prevent stripped screws. A compact, lightweight design enables you to work in tight spaces with ease, and an LED light illuminates work surfaces.
- Powered by a high-torque motor, this compact cordless circular saw features a 5-1/2-inch blade for a variety of cuts. A tool-free depth of cut allows for easy adjustments.
- This cordless reciprocating saw is versatile, lightweight and easy to use. It features a powerful 3000 spm motor while the variable speed trigger and electric brake provide additional control.
- With up to 70 lumens and 11 hours of runtime, the 20V MAX rechargeable LED flashlight has the power you need to light up projects big and small.
4. Dewalt DCS387P1 sawzall
The DEWALT DCS387P1 20V MAX Lithium Ion Compact Reciprocating Saw Kit (5. 0Ah) boasts of a compact and lightweight design at only 14.
- 5″ in total length; fits between studs and allows users to make cuts in confined spaces
- It features a 4-position blade clamp that allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool free blade changes
- The 1-1/8″ stroke length delivers faster cutting speed, and a variable speed trigger with 0-2,900 spm provides increased blade control for precision cuts
- The pivoting shoe provides increased versatility while cutting
- It also offers a bright LED light illuminates dark work areas for better visibility
5. Ryobi P514 sawzall
If you want a powerful reciprocating saw that will serve you well on the jobsite or around the house, then the Ryobi P514 is the tool for you. Its rubber grip and anti vibration handle will keep you working in comfort.
- The rubber notches on the handle keep your hands from losing grip in slippery conditions
- Springs in the handle will prevent your wrist from feeling fatigue when it’s ripping through wood at 3,100 strokes per minute
- You’ll be able to cut for hours with its battery compatibility
- The 18V One+ line of batteries is compatible
- They include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
6. Ryobi P515 sawzall
Working demolition, renovation, or landscaping can be near impossible without the help of a powerful reciprocating saw. Ryobi’s P515 is the saw that you need.
- Whether it’s for cutting branches and drywall or slicing through wood where your circular saw can’t reach, this tool can get it done right
- It peaks out at 3,100 reciprocations per minute, which is more than you’ll need for most applications around the house or yard
- It is compatible with any T-shaped blade, which can be easily swapped out without the need of a tool
- This is a huge plus over competing models that require an allen key to install and remove blades
- Being a part of the One+ Family, the P515 is compatible with Ryobi 18V batteries, from the P100 to the P108
7. Milwaukee 6519-31 sawzall
Cutting through materials is a staple of any demolition job. If you want to do the best job possible, you get the Sawzall from Milwaukee, the top name in construction hardware.
- This particular reciprocating saw is a feature-laden behemoth that can tackle whatever you throw in its way
- It’s specially designed for more rugged environments, with internal components that keep important areas, like the motor, protected from jobsite abuse
- For example, it has a gear protecting clutch
- This handy device absorbs high impact forces you would expect a saw of this caliber to be putting out on a daily basis
- In doing so, it keeps the motor and surrounding gears protected, improving their longevity and giving you a more powerful cut in your daily operations
8. Makita JR3050T sawzall
The product is 11A VS Reciprocate Saw. Easy to use.
- The JR3050T is a versatile and powerful reciprocating saw with less weight, and is ideal for builders, roofers, metal fabricators, remodelers, and general contractors
- JR3050 T
- The Makita 11-Amp Reciprocating Saw (model JR3050T) combines a powerful 11 AMP motor with less weight (7.3 lbs.
- The JR3050T also features an internal dust blower system to clear debris from the line of cut for improved visibility, with a heavy-duty shoe and “tool-less” blade change for fast blade change and removal. The JR3050T is engineered with all ball and needle bearings for longer tool life, and a durable body design with a protective rubber boot to seal the motor and bearings from dust and debris.
- Large 2-finger trigger with lock-on button for added convenience
9. Makita JR3070CT sawzall
2581-3072 Features: -4 position orbital and straight cutting action. -Variable speed dial for presetting maximum speed.
10. Milwaukee 2621-20 sawzall
Cut through thick lumber, branches, drywall, and more with the help of this Milwaukee 2621-20 Sawzall reciprocating saw. It has the features you need for a job well done, and a robust construction that will let you do that job wherever it takes you.
- Its all metal gearbox construction can hold up to impacts from drops or extreme work environments
- You’ll be able to keep this tool in control, even when its powerful motor is driving the blade up to 3,000RPM
- The textured rubber handle lets you keep a firm grip on this tool, enabling complete control, even in slippery environments
- Combine that with the Redlink Intelligence when the tool is loaded up with M18 18 volt batteries, and you can work at optimal power levels with peak control
- If you’re on a demolition job that requires cutting through a variety of surfaces and you need to change blades, you can do so easily with the Quik Lok mechanism
Hope this list of the best sawzall will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125