To get the lowdown on best scroll saw, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the scroll saw.
An increasingly popular option is a Rockwell RK7323 scroll saw, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 796 verified buyers have rated this product 3.8 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best scroll saw available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on scroll saw, then you should absolutely go for Wen 3920 scroll saw which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a scroll saw.
While you’ll find scroll saw that are less than $20, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive scroll saw. Generally, a good scroll saw with desirable extra features will cost between $20 to $840.
If you are ready to choose a new scroll saw, check out our recommendations for the best scroll saw. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of scroll saw available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best scroll saw
1. Rockwell RK7323 scroll saw
The all new Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner X2 is the Ultimate Cutting Machine. The updated version now provides better capacity and control than the original Bladerunner.
- In the past, you would need multiple saws to perform rip, scroll, miter & inside cuts – but not anymore. You can perform all these cuts now using only one portable tool, just by changing out the blades
- The BladeRunner X2 includes 5 assorted t-shank blades for cutting wood, ceramic tile, aluminum and metal. Changing these blades only takes 3 seconds – in just 3 seconds, you can go from cutting ceramic tile for your bathroom to cutting wood for a homemade picture frame.
- Even with its smaller, more compact size, the BladeRunner X2 features a larger rip fence and hold-down guard and splitter for improved control and wider cuts.
2. Wen 3920 scroll saw
Remember when your scroll saw could cut in two different directions? Take on the most intricate and artful cuts with the WEN 16-Inch Variable Speed Two-Direction Scroll Saw. The 9/16-inch stroke saws through hard woods up to two inches thick.
- Remember when you could make artful and intricate cuts in your work pieces? The WEN 16-inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw gives you full control over your designs and creativity. Our unique blade holder accepts both pinned and pinless blades while also allowing users to change the direction of their cut.
- The variable speed ranges anywhere from 550 to 1600 strokes per minute and can be easily adjusted by the speed knob located on the front of the machine. The spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left.
- The spacious table features a 16-inch depth for cutting large workpieces and bevels up to 45 degree left.
- Whether your preference is pinned or pinless blades, the WEN 16-inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw handles them both.
- Our stable cast-iron-constructed base prevents walking and limits vibration during operation.
3. Dremel MS2001 scroll saw
The Dremel Moto-Saw offers a compact and easy solution for making detailed cuts in a variety of materials including wood, plastic, laminates and metal. This portable, precision-sawing tool is easy to store, set-up, and operate and features a tool-free mechanism for quick blade changes.
- Make detail cuts in materials such as wood, plastic, laminates and metal.
- Functions as a stationary scroll saw or remove it from its base to become a portable motorized coping saw.
- For easy accessory change and optimal tensioning, this feature keeps the blade taut so it’s ready to cut.
- Fast clamp base attaches to various tables, benches and surfaces.
- Side cutting blade is perfect for making straight and curved cuts in larger pieces of wood and plastic materials, leaving a fine and precise finish. Pin-end design allows easy, tool-free blade changes.
4. Skil 3386-01 scroll saw
The SKIL 3386-02 120-volt 9-inch band saw features a 2. 5-Amp motor, a ribbed aluminum table with tilting adjustment ranging from 0 to 45, and a blade guide adjustment for custom depth settings.
- For cutting irregular shapes and ripping lumber into thinner pieces, novice woodworkers will find the new 3386 SKIL 9-inch Band Saw with Light is essential for their workshop. You’ll cut through a variety of wood materials with the 6-TPI blade.
- (1) SKIL 3386-01 120-Volt 9-Inch Band Saw with Light, (1) Blade, (1) Miter Gauge, (1) Rip Fence.
- The articulating LED Work Light illuminates cut line and ensures proper visibility.
- To quickly make the right angle and height changes, a convenient rack and pinion table adjustment is found on the band saw.
- The adjustable rip fence helps guide the work piece for straight and accurate cuts, while the miter gauge comes in handy when making crosscuts.
5. Shop Fox W1713 scroll saw
By Shop Fox
Variable speed control, extra cutting capacity and cast iron construction are the features most sought after in a Scroll Saw. The Shop Fox Scroll Saw also offers a gooseneck work light, dust blower and dust port, large 45-degree tilt table and easy blade changes.
- Shop Fox 16″ Scroll Saw
- The W1713 has been specially designed to provide many years of trouble free service. Close attention to detail, ruggedly built parts and a rigid quality control program assure safe and reliable operation.
- Variable speed control, extra cutting capacity and cast iron construction are the features most sought after in a Scroll Saw. The Shop Fox Scroll Saw also offers a gooseneck work light, dust blower and dust port, large 45deg tilt table and easy blade changes.
- 0-45-degree table tilt
- The Shop Fox Scroll Saw offers the ability to cut at angles from 0-45-degrees with the table tilt mechanism. The table lock knob and tilt scale are used to tilt the table for horizontal angle cuts.
6. Delta 40-694 scroll saw
After nearly 90 years of expertise in the woodworking business, DELTA Power Equipment Corporation (DELTA PEC) has become one of the most revered brands in woodworking tools today. DELTA Power Equipment Corporation focuses on innovations to help the woodworker create masterpieces easier and with more precision.
- On-tool blade storage area provides neat, organized protection for scroll saw blades, includes 2 straight blades.
- Adjust the tilt on the work table for the perfect angle.
- Adjustable dust hose blows debris clear from the work surface.
- Electronic variable speed can be adjusted from 400-1,750 SPM for a wide array of cutting applications.
7. Flying Dutchman 6 Dozen Reverse Tooth Scroll Saw Blades 6 different sizes (FD-SR Scoll Reverse) Variety Intro Pack
By Flying Dutchman
These Blades come separated in the package and labeled so you know which blades are which. Manufactured in Germany with high-quality steel, these blades are cut to precise tolerances and it shows in the performance of the product.
- For added strength, the Reverse-Tooth blade design guarantees you less sanding time
- All these blades are 5 inches long and Pinless
- Most Scroll Saw blades only cut on the down stroke, which causes tear out on the backside of your project, but Reverse-Tooth blades like Flying Dutchman cut on the upstroke as well
- giving each stroke a pass on both the front and backside of your material — for a smoother cut all around
- Top-grade high-speed fretsaw, hardened, with reverse teeth
8. Porter-Cable PCB375SS scroll saw
The PCB375SS features a broad 12-5/8″ x 20″ aluminum dual tilting table, enabling 45 degrees left and 15 degrees right bevel cuts for a range of accurate cut angles visible on a scale conveniently and securely situated in the tabletop. An upfront tool-less blade holder and a cam action blade tension adjustment allow woodworkers to quickly and easily change and regulate pin or plain blades.
- Upfront controls for variable speeds, on/off and LED work light.
- Scroll Saw, (1) Stand, (1) 5 inch Pinned Saw Blade, (1) Hex Key, Instruction Manual.
- Innovative table top scale allows for accurate bevel angle readings without having to look under the table.
- Large, stable die-cast aluminum table tilts for bevel cutting angles from 45deg right and 15deg left.
- Controls for on/off, speed adjustment, LED work light and dust blower are conveniently located in front and top of the saw.
9. Rockwell RK7315 scroll saw
The ShopSeries 16″ Scroll Saw is equipped with a 1. 2-amp motor, making it ideal for powering through a variety of woodworking jobs such as making intricate cuts, curves, and joints.
- Built for performance and value, ShopSeries brings superior engineering and design to a line of power tools designed to last. Reliability, ease of use, precision and innovative features are all here to aid the user in completing their projects with speed and quality.
- The ShopSeries 16″ Scroll Saw is equipped with a 1.2-amp motor, making it ideal for powering through a variety of woodworking jobs such as making intricate cuts, curves, and joints.
- The manufacturer warrants that, for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase, this product shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship. We will repair or replace, at our option, this tool during the warranty period, provided that the tool is sent postage prepaid to an approved service center with all original equipment and a dated proof of purchase.
10. General International EX-21 scroll saw
By General International
The Excalibur 21″ variable speed scroll saw’s unique design provides a stable platform when cutting straight or on an angle. Unlike other scroll saws where the Table is Tilted for angles cuts, the entire head of the Excalibur tilts 45 DEG to the left or the right.
- This allows the user to better control the work piece on a Flat Table surface, for more safe and accurate cut, and the covenient foot switch
- Solidly built upper and lower parallel arms keep the blade straight with minimal blade deflection allowing for precise cuts
- ETL Certified and 2 year limited warranty
- Includes: foot pedal/switch
Hope this list of the best scroll saw will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125