To get the lowdown on best sprinkler valves, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the sprinkler valves.
An increasingly popular option is a Zurn 1-720A Wilkins Pressure Vacuum Breaker 1-Inch Assembly, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 182 verified buyers have rated this product 4.5 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best sprinkler valves available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on sprinkler valves, then you should absolutely go for Orbit 57253 3-Valve Heavy Duty Preassembled Manifold which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a sprinkler valves.
While you’ll find sprinkler valves that are less than $10, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive sprinkler valves. Generally, a good sprinkler valves with desirable extra features will cost between $10 to $90.
If you are ready to choose a new sprinkler valves, check out our recommendations for the best sprinkler valves. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of sprinkler valves available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best sprinkler valves
1. Zurn 1-720A Wilkins Pressure Vacuum Breaker 1-Inch Assembly
The Zurn Wilkins Series 720A Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assembly is used in high hazard applications for protection. Applications are primarily non-potable residential and commercial irrigation systems.
- Zurn Industries, LLC is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, healthcare and industrial markets. Zurn offers the largest breadth of engineered water solutions, including a wide spectrum of sustainable plumbing products.
- The Zurn Wilkins 720A Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assembly is a time-tested design that delivers years of unparalleled service in high hazard backsiphonage conditions, making it the valve of choice for professional landscape contractors.
- Zurn emphasizes water conservation to take the edge off global strain, ease utility costs and expedite regulation compliance.
- For corrosion resistance and greater strength and protection against light freezes.
- Designed for installation on potable water lines to protect against backsiphonage of contaminated water into the potable water supply.
2. Orbit 57253 3-Valve Heavy Duty Preassembled Manifold
Orbit WaterMaster 3 Valve Preassembled Manifold with Easy Wire-The Preassembled Manifold provides the most complete, reliable, and easy method to install multi-valve systems. This system works with both 3/4 and 1-inch systems.
- Manifold construction hassles are a thing of the past. Orbit preassembled manifolds take the pain and guesswork out of this vital part of a sprinkler system.
- Compared to using single valves, the Orbit preassembled manifolds can be installed in a fraction of the time. Available in two- or three-valve versions, each manifold is built with durable, UV-resistant high impact plastic for long-term durability.
- When installing the Orbit preassembled manifold, use the Orbit Valve Box Platform (53230). Both are designed to keep your valve box organized, clean, and easier to work on.
- Each manifold includes our time tested jar-top valves with wired solenoids already attached. All connections are made with threaded joints.
3. Orbit 57100 3/4″ Automatic Inline Sprinkler Valve
57100 Size: 0. 75″ W Features: -Automatic inline control valve.
- -Balanced diaphragm design
- -Safe, low-voltage solenoid
- -Internal bleed for manual operation
- -Durable, non-corrosive, plastic construction
- Product Type: -Valve
4. Orbit WaterMaster Battery Operated Sprinkler Timer with Valve
No Power? No Wiring? No Problem! The new full-featured isolation timer/valve combo provides up to a year of automatic operation on one set of standard batteries. Installation is simple and the timer utilizes Orbit Easy-Set programming logic.
- For most of our customers, sprinkler setup is fairly normal. But some find themselves in unique situations where traditional irrigation timers don’t work without a lot of extra expense and hassle.
- Thus the Orbit battery-operated timer was born. This unique timer tackles the problems of distance or wiring restrictions while remaining a fully functional, two-program, four-station timer.
- You can detach the timer from the valve, so you can program it from anywhere, then just simply reattach it to the valve, and you’re all set.
- The Orbit Battery Operated Sprinkler Timer brings all the programming features of Orbit’s traditional timer lineup. Nothing is left out.
- The timer contains two programs (A and B) for one to four stations. Each station includes up to four start times a day, for a total of eight start times, and can be run for anywhere between 1-240 minutes.
5. Rain Bird CP100 In-Line Automatic Sprinkler Valve, 1″ Threaded Female x Female
By Rain Bird
Rain Bird CP100 In-Line Automatic Sprinkler Valve, 1″ Threaded Female Inlet x Female Outlet. Rain Bird manufactures only the highest quality In-Line valves.
- Install Long-Lasting Dependability Proven in Professionally Installed Systems.
- Designed for demanding service, the valve features a heavy duty solenoid to resist power surges. It also doubles as a convenient way to test valve manually.
- If diaphragm is damaged, the valve’s unique reverse flow design keeps the valve closed, saving water and avoiding flooding.
- Replaces any in-line irrigation valve with 3/4″ female threaded inlet and outlet. Overall 4-3/8″ length.
- Remove screws to access the replaceable diaphragm.
6. Underhill VL-6 VersaLid 6″ to 7″ Universal Sprinkler Valve Box Lid – Green
Universal replacement valve lid for residential and commercial applications, the easy upgrade solution for broken or missing valve box lids. Fits all 6-inch to 7-inch round valve boxes.
- Constructed of recycled, environmentally SUPERFLEXON material–10 year warranty
- Stepped locking system
- T-Top design minimizes dirt in box
- Easily interchangeable and easy to install-just turn clockwise and pull
- Greater top load strength, first choice of commercial users and discriminating DIY’rs
7. Toro 53708 1-Inch Jar Top Underground Sprinkler System Valve
Built to take the pressure, the Toro 1-inch (2.5 cm) In-Line Jar-Top Valve operates in the widest flow and pressure ranges from 0.25 to 30 GPM (0.9 to 113.6 LPM) and 10 to 150 PSI (0.7 to 10.3 BAR). These valves are typically installed below ground and are housed in a valve box keeping them securely out of sight. The threaded bonnet jar top system enables fast and easy servicing.
- 1-inch jar top in-line valve (thread)
- Spray-free internal as well as external bleed allow manual operation. Jar-top design for fast no-tools access.
- Replacement Double-Beaded Diaphragm: Fits all Toro Jar Top valves (model #53804) Replacement Solenoid: Fits all Toro Jar Top valves (model #53803).
- The Toro Company
8. Rain Bird VBREC12 Rectangular Sprinkler Valve Box, Black with Green Lid, 12″ High
By Rain Bird
Rain Bird VBREC12 Rectangular Sprinkler Valve Box with Green Lid, 12″ High. Protect your manual or electric valves from damage with this professional-grade 12″ high, black and green rectangular valve box.
- Designed to reduce installation time and reduce need for future maintenance
- Unique pipe placement “knock-outs” conveniently located on all four sides provide easy pipe placement (no more tedious cutting)
- Knock-outs easily slide back into place, in retainers above the pipe, to keep out dirt on backfill
- All Rain Bird valve boxes are engineered with wide flange bases and corrugated sides to maintain horizontal and vertical integrity under heavy loads, even with knock-outs removed
- Beveled lid edges help prevent damage from lawn equipment while allowing easier hand and shovel access
9. Rain Bird DASASVF075 Professional Grade Anti-Siphon Valve with Flow Control, 3/4″ Threaded Female x Female
By Rain Bird
Rain Bird DASASVF075 Professional Grade Anti-Siphon Valve with Flow Control, 3/4″ Threaded Female x Female. Rain Bird manufactures only the highest quality Anti-Siphon valves.
- This professional grade valve replaces any Anti-Siphon irrigation valve installed above ground with 3/4″ female threaded inlet and outlet
- Unique reverse-flow design helps prevent flooding in the event of internal diaphragm failure keeping the valve closed and saving water
- A top mounted, easy-turn flow control knob allows adjusting flow to the zone; optimizing sprinkler performance to avoid misting and provide the most uniform coverage
- For use with any 24 volt AC irrigation timer/controller
- Features Rain Bird’s patented vacuum breaker with bleed screw for automatic or manual operation
10. Orbit 53212 12-Inch Sprinkler System Rectangular Valve Box
53212 Features: -Valve box. -Black box with attractive green lid for protecting manual or electric valves from damage.
- -All boxes have replaceable lids
- -Built-in nut for locking lids
- Construction: -Heavy duty plastic construction with UV stabilizers
- Dimensions: -Dimensions: 17” H x 11
- 75” W x 12” D
Hope this list of the best sprinkler valves will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125