To get the lowdown on best staple gun, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the staple gun.
An increasingly popular option is a Fpc Corporation (Surebonder) 9600B staple gun, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 1005 verified buyers have rated this product 4.5 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best staple gun available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on staple gun, then you should absolutely go for Stanley/Black & Decker – 20685 TR150HL staple gun which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a staple gun.
While you’ll find staple gun that are less than $10, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive staple gun. Generally, a good staple gun with desirable extra features will cost between $10 to $360.
If you are ready to choose a new staple gun, check out our recommendations for the best staple gun. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of staple gun available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best staple gun
1. Fpc Corporation (Surebonder) 9600B staple gun
By FPC Corporation (Surebonder)
One of the top rated pneumatic staplers in the market and is ranked one of the Top 9 Upholstery Staplers in 2016. The applications are endless and we’re sure you will add to the list once you realize the ease of the staple gun.
- The gun is equipped with a safety mechanism, adjustable air exhaust, a rubber cushioned handle for comfort, a quick release magazine for easy staple loading and a 1/4 In
- male quick release connector
- Uses standard staples in 1/4 In
- to 9/16 In
2. Stanley/Black & Decker – 20685 TR150HL staple gun
By STANLEY/BLACK & DECKER – 20685
680-TR150HL Features: -Lightweight, with convenient handle lock for safe storage. -Perfect for everyday stapling needs.
- -Quick-jam clear mechanism saves time and hassle
- -Anti-jam mechanism saves time on the job
- -Delivers high power and deep penetration
- -Durable aircraft-aluminum housing withstands heavy use
- -Easy-slide full-stick staple load
3. Hitachi N3804AB3 staple gun
Ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch allows easy transition from single actuation to contact actuation Tool-free depth adjustment allows for a professional finish with varying materials- simple dial in the desired depth and efficiently finish the job Equipped with a non-slip elastomer grip trigger Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple staple extraction should a staple jam 360 degree adjustable exhaust can be directed away from the user in any direction 2. 3 lbs, lightweight and well-balanced for ease of use No-mar tip included to prevent scarring and denting of a work surface Factory installed air fitting is angled upward to conveniently keep the hose away from the user and off the work piece High capacity magazine holds up to 100 staples for maximum efficiency.
- Hitachi’s N3804AB3 narrow crown stapler is ideal for internal and external trim work, furniture assembly, cabinet and countertop work and other fine finish applications. It can be used in any application requiring superior holding strength in thin materials like soffit plywood, floor underlayment, cabinet backs, and countertop blanks.
- The N3804AB3 offers tool-free depth adjustment that identically sets each staple to the desired depth into the material, for improved control and customization. Operating pressure ranges between 70-120 PSI and air consumption is .
- Just move the switch from bump fire mode (hold the trigger and the stapler will drive a staple each time the nose touches a surface) to sequential fire mode (trigger must be depressed each time for more deliberate placement and a slower pace of work). Either way, its quick to make the switch as your application requires without any tooling to make the adjustment.
- Weighing in at only 2.3 lbs the N3804AB3 is extremely well-balanced.
- At the top of the stapler is the convenient 360deg adjustable exhaust port. This can be spun around in any direction to ensure the air exhaust doesn’t blow in your face or near your work piece.
4. Bostitch T6-8 staple gun
8 Heavy Duty PowerCrown Tacker Breathable AntiJam magazine. Patented easy squeeze mechanism.
- Lightweight diecast aluminum design
- Steel handle with over molded rubber grip for comfort
- Convenient bottom loading for quick and easy reloading
- Nickel chrome plated steel magazine and core provides smoother, more durable sliding surface for staples
5. Freeman PFWS staple gun
“The Freeman Fine Wire Stapler is perfect for a wide variety of home and professional applications. From securing roofing to fixing a gap in upholstery, it’s range of staple sizes bridges the gap between 1/4 and 9/16 inch 20 gauge staples.
- The anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine ensure longevity
- The ergonomically engineered body and 360-Degree Adjustable exhaust allow for comfortable use, while the non-marring tip keeps your work surface free from scratches and marks
- Magazine capacity holds 100 staples and uses a compressor with a pressure operation of 60-100 PSI
- All our Freeman products included 7-year limited warranty
6. Tacwise 0807 staple gun
The Tacwise Z3-140L Heavy Duty Hand Tacker/Staple Gun is a high quality tacker firing 140 (T50 type) flat wire staples. It uses staples between 1/4 and 9/16 inches long.
- Incorporating the most powerful performance in its class with the ability to fire three types of fastenings.
- This all professional workhorse drives 140 flat wire staples 140 staples 6-14mm, 180 nails 15mm and 180 headless pins 15mm.
- Its metal construction makes it ideal for heavy weight use and it has quickly become a favorite with tradesmen around building sites.
- Loaded with user friendly features and incorporating Linear Power Technology to assist with firing are just a few reasons as to why this heavy duty staple gun is a must have in any tool box.
- This heavy duty staple gun was designed with the professional in mind to withstand heavy weight applications such as securing breather membrane and plastic sheeting as well as installing insulation and carpet underlay. A very popular tool for both the roofing and the flooring industries.
7. Surebonder 5645 staple gun
The Surebonder Heavy Duty 2-in-1 Cable/Staple Gun is a must for those do-it-yourself cable tacking projects and repairs. This tool features easy drop in staple loading, ergonomic non-slip grip, and an adjustable drive with chrome finish.
- Use Round Crown Staples, up to a 1/4-inch, for cables, T
- wires, phone wires, and more
- Use Flat Crown Staples for upholstery, fabric, canvas, insulation, or weather stripping
- Fits Surebonder Staples: 55212, 55216, 99516, 99038, and 99012
8. Arrow Fastener T2025 staple gun
By ARROW FASTENER
The Arrow T2025 low profile all steel construction stapler can hold a full strip of T20 flat crown or T25 round crown staples. This multi purpose stapler has a lock down handle, staple height adjustment guide, a patented jam proof mechanism as well as an “easy squeeze” double leverage operation.
- Shooting two types and 7 sizes of staples, make it ideal for all types of low voltage wiring jobs up to 1/4 ” wide
- Installing telephones, intercoms, security cameras, burglar alarm systems, cable TV and computers are just a few applications
- Works with T25 staple size 3/8-inch (10mm), 7/16 (11mm), 9/16-inch (14mm), and T20 staple sizes 5/16-inch (8mm), 3/8-inch (10mm), 1/2-inch (12mm)
9. 3-in-1 Staple Gun, Hand Operated Carbon Steel Brad Nail Gun, Tool for Fixing Material, Decoration, Carpentry, Furniture, Doors And Windows, Billboards, 1000 Staples Attached
-THANKS FOR VISITING-
- Why choose BESTIRTOOL staple gun?
- -PACKAGE INCLUDES-
10. Freeman PSS50 staple gun
The Freeman PSS50 7/16″ 16 Gauge Medium Crown Stapler also known as a construction stapler may be used for a variety of applications including wall sheathing, roof decking, putting down subfloor, constructing pallets and shipping crates, and performing other general stapling applications. The PSS50 uses 16 gauge 7/16″ medium crown staples from 3/4 ” to 2″ in length.
- The PSS50 is constructed of Aluminum and has an anodized aluminum cylinder for increased durability
- It also features an integrated belt hook, select fire trigger, rubber comfort grip, quick release nose, depth adjust, and a pre-installed 1/4″ NPT industrial air fitting
- The lighter weight allows for easy maneuverability which reduces fatigue
- The quick release nose reduces down time and the open magazine design allows users to quickly check how many staples they have left in the magazine
- The top load magazine holds 140 staples and is made of anodized aluminum with stainless steel plating for added durability
Hope this list of the best staple gun will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125