To get the lowdown on best tape measure, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the tape measure.
An increasingly popular option is a Singer Tape Measure, 1, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 1033 verified buyers have rated this product 4.6 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best tape measure available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on tape measure, then you should absolutely go for Stanley Tools 33-725 tape measure which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a tape measure.
While you’ll find tape measure that are less than $0, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive tape measure. Generally, a good tape measure with desirable extra features will cost between $0 to $40.
If you are ready to choose a new tape measure, check out our recommendations for the best tape measure. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of tape measure available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best tape measure
1. Singer Tape Measure, 1
By Featured Brands (lbr_brands_browse-bin)
The SINGER 60-inch tape measure is made of durable, yet flexible vinyl, making it perfect for a seamstress or tailor. Well suited for clothing design and production, the soft tape measure rests seamlessly along curved and flat surfaces.
- Pink Vinyl Tape Measure
- Since 1851, the name SINGER has been synonymous with sewing. The spirit of practical design and creative innovation that characterized the company at its beginning continues today as we develop products for every level of sewing.
- The SINGER 60-inch tape measure is made of durable, yet flexible fiberglass, making it perfect for a seamstress or tailor. Well suited for clothing design and production, the soft tape measure rests seamlessly along curved and flat surfaces.
- This vinyl tape measure will stand the test of time, staying true to its measurements while remaining flexible to fit and measure forms.
- Black marks on a soft pink backdrop allow the user to maintain optimal visibility when measuring from any angle.
2. Stanley Tools 33-725 tape measure
By Stanley Tools
FAT MAX TAPE RULE 1-1/4 wide 11′ standout Contractor grade Mylar coated blade Plastic case with rubber non-slip grip Belt hook Clamshell 25′ Long Amazon. com The Stanley 25-Foot FatMax Tape Measure is reinforced on the first three feet with BladeArmor coating for maximum durability.
- A Mylar polyester film extends the life of the entire blade
- This tape rule comes with a cushion grip built into the case for a non-slip grip and impact resistance
- A top forward blade lock design makes it easier to lock and unlock the blade while a heavy, heat-treated spring provides long life and smooth blade recoil
- Tape Rule is reinforced with BladeArmor coating for maximum durability
- See the full line of Stanley tape rules
3. Komelon SL2825 Self Lock 25-Foot Power Tape
Komelon Measure Tape, Revolutionary Design, Series: Self-Lock, 25 ft Blade Length, 1 in Blade Width, Steel Blade, Nylon Coated Blade, Yellow Blade, Graduations: 16th, 7-1/2 in Standout, Automatic Rewind, Push Button Locking, 2 Rivet With Reinforcement Plate Hook, Closed Case, ABS Case, Green/Black Case, Resists: Impact, Includes: Belt Clip.
- No more fumbling around with locking mechanisms, pull out the blade and it locks itself, retract the blade with the simple push of a button. This is how all tape measures should operate.
- The Self Lock Series of tape measures has a unique patented design that allows the blade to extend smoothly and with the push of a button retract the blade with complete control. The series of tape measures features 12ft, 16ft, 25ft and 30ft models.
4. Komelon SM5425 tape measure
Back in 1999 Komelon came out with the Gripper and its design was revolutionary. We took this design one step further and added our Speed Mark fractional graduations to the blade.
- The 25-Feet Gripper Speed Mark has an easy grip, thick rubber jacket surrounding its ergonomic compact case
- The blade on the Gripper Speed Mark is acrylic coated and has fractional graduations printed on the blade making it quick and easy to read
- When you reach in your tool belt for a tape measure, make sure you feel the Gripper Speed Mark because everything else is substandard
5. Singer ProSeries Retractable Tape Measure, 96″, Pink
By Featured Brands (lbr_brands_browse-bin)
A great addition to a seamstress or tailor’s toolkit, this retractable tape measure comes in a pink compact with a built-in ring for easy lanyard or peg attachment. Compact and easily transported, the retractable tape measure is 96 inches, or 8 feet, long.
- Made of vinyl, it is both flexible and durable
- The measuring tape shows both inches and centimeters for easy measuring and converting
- Its bright pink exterior makes it easy to pick out among other tools in a sewer’s basic notions kit
6. Komelon 7130 tape measure
The Komelon Monster MagGrip Measuring Tape has a 30 foot by 1-inch nylon coated blade marked with the feet and inches. The MagGrip Monster Series features a magnetic dual-end hook which allows for easier one person measurement.
- The powerful magnetic tip holds the tape measure blade firmly in place on iron and steel surfaces
- This tape measure blade also offers double sided printing for precise marking and line drawing
- This is the ideal measuring tool for Electricians, Plumbers, Drywallers, Framers, Welders, HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) installers, Steamfitters, and anyone working with ferrous metals
7. Apex Tool Group QRL625MP tape measure
By Apex Tool Group
Drake off road tools graduations printed in fractions and decimal equivalents. Direct reading of feet inches on vertical blade.
- in 2010 Lufkin launched the L600 series tapes that are designed for the pro who just wants a basic tape, but with features that give it extra durability. Like a full-length blade coating so the markings will last.
- Edward Taylor Lufkin establishes the E.T.
- In 1877 alone, one billion board feet of lumber were cut and floated along the nearby 26-mile Saginaw River. by 1892 Lufkin moves its operations to Saginaw.
- in 1890 lufkin introduces its first steel measuring tape. From there, Lufkin develops various iterations of the retractable steel measuring tape to provide durable and precise measuring solutions for end users.
8. Stanley FMHT33348 tape measure
The new Stanley FMHT33348 FATMAX Auto-Lock 30′ Tape Rule is the first auto-locking tape with 11′ blade standout. The auto-lock mechanism holds the blade secure until you are ready to release it, and a detachable framing hook is ready to grab studs when you need it.
- The auto lock mode allows for control and long blade life, or can be used in manual mode to disengage lock for speed marking
- This tape features Blade Armor coating that offers 10X blade life
- Blade width of 1-1/4
- A detachable hook allows user to work efficiently in different conditions, with hook storage that securely stores hook when not in use
- When it comes to increasing your productivity, let FATMAX give you a hand
9. SMARTAKE Tape Measure, Retractable Measuring Tape, Double-Scale(60-Inch/150cm) Soft Sewing Tape Push Button, White
Color: White Length: 60 inch/150cm How to Measure a Length :Put the end of the measure at one end of the item or space you want to measure. When the length stops, take a reading on the tape measure.
- How to Measure a Length :
10. Lufkin L1025B tape measure
World class test and measurement manufacturer Lufkin brings you the new black Widow 25′ tape measure. Features include a 1-3/16″ dual sided black blade, consecutive inches to 16ths on both sides of blade, vertical read out on back of blade with horizontal on front, a 10 foot standout for longer reach and efficient measuring, reversed color blade for improved legibility in low light conditions and Hi-Viz Green marking for excellent contrast.
- Lufkin L1025B Black Widow 25′ Tape Measure Low Glare Matte Finish Hi-Visibility Blade Markings
- Lufkin has been providing precise measurements for professionals and do-it-yourselfers for over 100 years. Today, Lufkin tapes, rules, and measuring wheels are recognized the world over.
- Whatever the measuring job, those who know reach for Lufkin. Additional information about Lufkin products is available online at
- The Black Widow tape measure with its revolutionary all-black blade, the Lufkin Black Widow tape measure makes a statement on any job site. High Contrast green markings on both sides of the blade provide improved readability in multiple light conditions.
- A 360-degree end hook and a 1-3/16″ wide blade with 10-foot standout work together to make tough jobs easier and a rugged over-mold case 5-screw construction for maximum durability.
Hope this list of the best tape measure will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125